Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading Bitcoin and other alts still profitable?  (Read 4720 times)
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

Of course it is profitable but from my point of view holding is mush more better
If we are talking about a growing market and one asset, it's more profitable to hold it. To surpass the index of the market is very difficult in this case. But if we are talking about a growing market and several assets, then using a constant revaluation of the portfolio, we get a return greater than the market index.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

Its still profitable, but only when you know what you are doing. Many new people who dont have any ideas of trading start to trade. They maybe make profit, but they to scary to risk and so they pass a lot of profit. So if your new to this business just chill and hold, it will be much more profitable. Trading is just for people with experience.
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

I think trading bitcoin and other altcoin still profitable until now, but it's depend on our self how to manage our skill trading. Try to choose coin which good potencial to increase the price. Just keep patience and hold until the good time to sell our funds to get huge profit from trading.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

Seeing the current price movement in Bitcoin and other Altcoins their is very much profitable if you trade properly and keep the profit margin less then daily you can take 20 to 40% of profit daily in cryptocurrency trading
Assface16678

Activity: 1428
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

Its profitable , yes , but with cautions i guess. You can't just buy bitcoin and other coin without studying its movement. It is a matter of timing wether it is low or high ,but what i suggests to you is hold more than you trade because you can lose a lot bigger on trading than holding but you can also profit a lot bigger than holding, with a lots of luck maybe you can but its a rare opportunity.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

Its profitable , yes , but with cautions i guess. You can't just buy bitcoin and other coin without studying its movement. It is a matter of timing wether it is low or high ,but what i suggests to you is hold more than you trade because you can lose a lot bigger on trading than holding but you can also profit a lot bigger than holding, with a lots of luck maybe you can but its a rare opportunity.
I think it's better to consider the situation separately, in turn, because if one coin can have a high price, but there are no prospects, but there are some that begin to increase their table cost by several hundred percent. This really shows the prospects for earning not only today but also in the future.
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

Yes,  I can see a lot of people in this forum who are into trading,  but you really need to study it first and calculate the risks.  It can be very stressful as well. 
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

Specially now, I have seen a lot of money from my friend and I think it is because of the sudden increase of the altcoins that gave him that kind of money.
Withdrew it and never got greedy to wait for more.
I told him he was a genius but yet he could have waited for more. Told him to not look at the exchange after some time or he might just regret it when he sees the prices of the alts are still going up.
podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

For me the longer you hold the less effective the studying in movement it will be if we talk about bitcoin and strong alts, if you want to hold alts in top 10 lists for years i think no matter what its pump and dips it will always increase if you believe in cryptos. they will give you profits no matter what as long as you hold onto it for a long time.

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:14:08 AM

trading altcoins and even bitcoin is still very profitable, in altcoin you can ear much more tho, bitcoin should be considered as holding option
Phily40

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:38:19 AM

holding is a lot more profitable then trading and It's probably safer but  If you decide to trade then do it for the long term and with coins that has a good roadmap, getting involved in some pump and dump useless coins will only make you lose eventually.
altGear

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

PRiVCY

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:05:26 AM

Is the sky blue?  Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

Yes trading Bitcoin and other altcoins still profitable, despite the high risks. You just need to get good knowledge about trading crypto currencies, and to start even with small budget. Then with time you will get good experience and avoid the biggest mistakes.
Yes, trading will always be profitable, but one of the things you do not hear a lot is that most people that try trading do not make any money, trading is a game where in order for you to win someone else needs to lose, and in order to make any significant profits you need several people to lose their money, that is why trading is not for everyone and why I prefer to hold instead.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:14:48 AM

One thing about trading is that sometimes the bitcoin is up and the altcoins are down. And sometimes the bitcoin is down while the altcoins are up. You just have to invest in where it looks more profitable to you between them.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:15:38 AM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!
After all, holding is a very good option.
You could see that still only very few people know about crypto.
So when all people start entering crypto market, we will get an enormous profit.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:41:37 AM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!

Yes,  trading bitcoin and some alts are very much profitable.  You did not earn more maybe because you did not find a good coin wherein you can get a higher profit.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:02:53 AM

Yes bitcoin and alts is still profitable because their price is volatile its going up and down the value. And everyone is excited if the distribution of salary is done in the time of higher price. I'm so much excited about my daughter to have her salary because price of ether now is very expensive, Hopefully they will allow now to get their salary already so that we can experience the bitcoin blessing in 2018.So we will be a part of this profitable coins and tokens.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

Yes, you can start bitcoin trading with a different platform and you can still now make a profit with your trading if you know details of trading.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

I dont see why is not profitable. Many traders do just alts and see there opportunity for income. We see that we have from time to time several coins that are from time to time pumping and many do some other things like to follow certain amount of demand and then they buy when they see that demand is going low they sell.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Darmanin

Activity: 119

Glab Trotter

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

The alts are really very favorable to build a portfolio quickly enough, do not underestimate them, especially since the bitcoin has lost its dominance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: