Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading Bitcoin and other alts still profitable?  (Read 4716 times)
ToxaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

undoubtedly trade in bitcoin and other altcoyins is still profitable. As long as there is demand and an offer it will be profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOcosmos

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!

I made a lot of money since you posted this in october, so the answer is yes.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!
Trading is always going to be profitable however the conditions of the market changes and you will need to adapt to it, right now the market is very difficult you are going to be better off if you just hold your bitcoins, I think it is a better idea to wait for the market to calm down a little before you begin trading especially since you indicate that you only obtained some small profits in the past.

I agree. I think that the reason why you ended up non-profiting from trading is because you could have made bad trades associated with lack of knowledge or experience. In trading, I think you really should study the market movements and trends which may affect how coins may increase or decrease in value. Also, you have to update yourself with news that could affect a coin's future.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

After all, holding is a very good option.
You could see that still only very few people know about crypto.
So when all people start entering crypto market, we will get an enormous profit.
Bitcoin reading is very best then any other source of income it don’t need extra time from you you just need to buy and sell things and its very easy if you join bitcoin so there are also a lot of ways to earn from it and you can also continue bitcoin with your day job and with your education it will not disturbed your other activities and from daily online trade you can earn from daily base which is going to help you in your daily expanse.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

Base of my knowledge about trading is there is always be a profit if you involve in trading especially in the market. But in other case their are some strategy that the profit asking well be learther if you do it harder. When trading in the market their are sufficient profit base of the value have transaction. Base on how long I started this investment I never heard that they are transaction that don't have profit.
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

Of course it is. Its very profitable to trade altcoins and bitcoins especially when you know what you are doing. Trading can make or break you it depends on your skill.
If we will just look at the value or the price on how bitcoin how come so far, we will be encouraged so let us just try to look at the market always and analyze those things, if bitcoin and other crypto won't make us rich then this forum is already dead as well.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

Well, Indeed trading of BTC and some altcoins are still very profitable but according to me in this era the best source for trading and investment is BTC and altcoins. But remember that you should have experience and technique of doing trading without experience you can face a huge loss also because price of these coins are very high so you should play carefully so that you will never do mistake. If you can follow my this step you can make huge profit in very short time.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

Well, Indeed trading of BTC and some altcoins are still very profitable but according to me in this era the best source for trading and investment is BTC and altcoins. But remember that you should have experience and technique of doing trading without experience you can face a huge loss also because price of these coins are very high so you should play carefully so that you will never do mistake. If you can follow my this step you can make huge profit in very short time.
for some reason today many bitcointalk users want to advertise good prospects for Bitcoin cash. As if Bitcoin Cash could become the leader in the future and a competitor to Bitcoin. I think that Bitcoin cash is still far from Bitcoin by the price category, But today it is more stable.
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

As long as there are price swings, it will continue to be a profitable market. The real question is, profitable for whom? It is no different from any other market, people that manage to perform good analysis or people with insider knowledge are the ones who will be making money in this market.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

Of course it is. Its very profitable to trade altcoins and bitcoins especially when you know what you are doing. Trading can make or break you it depends on your skill.
Trading is not easy but once you become pro in trading, you can able to make a stable profit in crypto trading. Here the main thing is knowledge about the market and analysing skills. Sometimes your predictions may go wrong, but you should handle it carefully. Now to compare BTC trading people are showing interest in altcoins trading low investment and high profit.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

I personally think of trading to be the best thing and that there can be no other thing which can help you earn some good amount of money and that too in a short interval of time. Trading of any kind of coin is profitable but you should go for opting coins like that of altcoins which are really good for short term investment of money and holding of money. You really need to make a wise decision in this matter.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

As long as there are price swings, it will continue to be a profitable market. The real question is, profitable for whom? It is no different from any other market, people that manage to perform good analysis or people with insider knowledge are the ones who will be making money in this market.
yep if you manage to read market swings well, you can make a lot of profits
ImSuparmin

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:24:12 AM

however Bitcoin and other alts will benefit you, but it all depends on the thoughts and decisions you choose, you have to be smart and have a strategy specific to a Bitcoin trade and alts coins to exchange it for a higher value and the results you earn big profits.

ImSuparmin

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:29:07 AM

I agree, much better to hold bitcoins for long term instead of doing trading because of the price swings lately. Only those who are more experienced and really know what they are doing are really going for trading. Lately the price has been in the roller coaster, specially today, jumping from as high as $400 then suddenly dropping at $100. I believed there's someone manipulating today though that's why there's so much swings lately.
I agree with you, holding long-term Bitcoin is one of the best ways for you, because everyone knows in the long run that Bitcoin is going to go up, because last year Bitcoin was up to 1200%, so hopefully in the next year Bitcoin will be more up again and certainly profitable for our future.

BtcBling

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:43:58 AM

Yes, trading Bitcoin is still profitable. But in order to profit much faster than normal is you need to do trading in other coins or tokens. You need to maximize your trading investments than sticking only in Bitcoin. Etherium tokens are having a fast steady growth and others start doing trading with this tokens due to its potential. They are thinking 1200 percent value that happened to Bitcoin will replicate by Etherium tokens.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:13:10 AM

of course only people who have the skills to be able to read the market, do the analysis, and a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency market that has a great chance to profit in trading, so to be able to profit from trading you have to sharpen your skills do not depend on luck dude, experience will make you become even more powerful in market analysis and reading market, thats the key to profit in trading
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:17:33 AM

of course only people who have the skills to be able to read the market, do the analysis, and a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency market that has a great chance to profit in trading, so to be able to profit from trading you have to sharpen your skills do not depend on luck dude, experience will make you become even more powerful in market analysis and reading market, thats the key to profit in trading
Trading is much profitable than other works in crypto currency, but you just always need to monitor and check always the value of all coins in the market. Because if you cannot visit always the movement of crypto currency in the digital world you can't see if your investment can earn income or not.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

Of course,  trading is truly a profitable  but need a strong guidance from time to time because the price of the coins flactuate and may rise or fall anytime. 

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:11:47 AM

Of course,  trading is truly a profitable  but need a strong guidance from time to time because the price of the coins flactuate and may rise or fall anytime. 

Trading is indeed profitable most especially in trading altcoins. If you're lucky enough,  you'll have a chance to become a millionaire just like my friend. My friend became millionaire yesterday. He was not expecting it to happen and he can't even believe that it could possibly happen. When he saw the value of his token, he immediately sell it coz its value keeps on dropping.  He didn't regret selling it coz the value his token now drops to $1 per token. He really made the right decision. And because of that, he is now one of the millionaires in bitcoin. I wanna be like him soon.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:13:48 AM

The trade is definitely always worthwhile or usefull, as it has benefited much. do not worry if the bitcoin is chin because of the time it will rise again. The secret is how you will earn a lot in trading just wait for the value of btc, and if it's time to trade you can trade it first. thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: