Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:31:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency  (Read 3386 times)
DioDeAnris

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

Do you guys have a slack channel? I’d join in

No, we don’t yet. But maybe later? Who knows.

Just one more inquiring – I’ve been on your website like a couple weeks ago and just now. And the one thing that doesn’t add up is team members, there’s uh less of them? Is there a problem or did you just decide to hide away half of the team? Just asking
MyTimeCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

Do you guys have a slack channel? I’d join in

No, we don’t yet. But maybe later? Who knows.

Just one more inquiring – I’ve been on your website like a couple weeks ago and just now. And the one thing that doesn’t add up is team members, there’s uh less of them? Is there a problem or did you just decide to hide away half of the team? Just asking

Sadly, we have parted ways with a few people and are determined to go on without them. This will not in any way influence the development of the project, though.
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

One of the first projects which definitely has a great value using the Proof-of-Time algorithm based on the Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) protocol. Really like the way how the platform guarantees the terms and conditions and results of performing/non-performing agreement recorded by a smart contract.
The team consists of 6 members, right? Any advisors?
The project has a long journey ahead of him. December 2018 launch of the token sale. Let's hope that all quartals got enough work to implement the project. Smiley
Looking forward to this guys!
DioDeAnris

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

Alright then. Stuff happens
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

One of the first projects which definitely has a great value using the Proof-of-Time algorithm based on the Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) protocol. Really like the way how the platform guarantees the terms and conditions and results of performing/non-performing agreement recorded by a smart contract.
The project has a long journey ahead of him. December 2018 launch of the token sale. Let's hope that all quartals got enough work to implement the project. Smiley

Thank you so much! You're a little wrong, though — our token sale starts in just under two months, on March 24th. Don't miss it (=
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:02:45 AM

Thank you so much! You're a little wrong, though — our token sale starts in just under two months, on March 24th. Don't miss it (=

Oh hell yeah, awesome information for me. So we got that going, which is nice hahaha. Keep on!
I will definitely looking forward to it and mark it in my calender. Smiley
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

Oh hell yeah, awesome information for me. So we got that going, which is nice hahaha. Keep on!
I will definitely looking forward to it and mark it in my calender. Smiley

We really appreciate your support!
Arrery

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

Like your approach ! Two blockchains is a nice idea . I’ve got a question though : how many tokens will be distributed? Do you reserve some for the team or not ?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:50:18 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 10:19:31 AM by MyTimeCoin

Like your approach ! Two blockchains is a nice idea . I’ve got a question though : how many tokens will be distributed? Do you reserve some for the team or not ?

We like our ideas too — just enough to justify our ambitions.
A certain amount of tokens will be reserved for the team and the bounty campaign and the rest will be available for purchase during the ICO.
Arrery

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

A certain amount of tokens will be reserved for the team and the bounty campaign and the rest will be available for purchase during the ICO.

And what is that number ?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

And what is that number ?

We are going to emit 123 456 789 MTT of which 80 000 000 will be available during the initial coin offering in March.
spaceyback010

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

any news on the bounty? ico is pretty soon i reckon
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

Not yet, we're figuring it out. Expect them really soon, though!
spaceyback010

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

nice. i hope we get that some time in february. airdrop as well, maybe?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

As much as we wish to provide you with more info, we just can't yet. But we will — keep your eyes on our media.
spaceyback010

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:56:49 PM

As much as we wish to provide you with more info, we just can't yet. But we will — keep your eyes on our media.

got it okay. already follow you
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

got it okay. already follow you

Thank you! Stay with us and boast about it later. We're almost ready to sell out and go mainstream here.
CDECDC

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

hello team! what do you think of BTC being down?
MyTimeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

Good day, sir. We think about our platform, mostly.
Jokes aside, it's nothing new or special. Bitcoin does that practically every year around this time, so there's nothing to worry about. Hope you didn't get rid of your savings!
CDECDC

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

Good day, sir. We think about our platform, mostly.
Jokes aside, it's nothing new or special. Bitcoin does that practically every year around this time, so there's nothing to worry about. Hope you didn't get rid of your savings!

well no. it's a lot of fun watching people panic tho
just curious if it's bugging you and/or other startups
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: