Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 05:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125601 times)
jules.verne

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

Well, situation does not improve. I'm still waiting for the bounty payments for signature. But as I see, there are still problems with investors... It's really bad situation.

Well, I would say it's greatly improved 'cause more investors - and I believe we are more important than the bounty hunters - got their tokens unlocked. I payed with BTC and got my tokens a couple of days ago, so I guess there's only the $ payments left to be processed, and after it would come to the bounties and else.
CVDM

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

Hi, I have a problem that I am not sure I can understand and solve. I've added the EVN token in MEW and I can see the whole quantity. However, when I checl my ether address in etherscan.io - I don't have the envion tokens displayed there. Do you know what could be the reason for that? My tokens are unlocked.

Maybe there is some problem with Etherscan... You should try to watch you ETH address on Ethplorer. If tokens willn't be displayed, you should ask this question to the manager of this topic, or to the admin of Envion telegram chat.

May be Ethereum network is experiencing some problem if you don't find any coins in the wallet. I think check whether if you send the coins to to your desired address or not.

I think he meant he can't see coin transaction on myetherwallet. Me too, i can't see the transaction of ENV tokrns, but if i go to "balance" i can see them. I think also all other people have this problem.. Someone can see " received ENV" on etherscan or ethplorer?

No I cant see EVN tokens on etherscan or ethplorer. I think it was not added as an official token.
I had to manualy add envion tokens to my wallet while other tokens I have recieved I didnt have to. Those showed up on etherscan and ethplorer.

I have the same "problem" . My EVN Tokens are enabled, they are in my MEW Wallet (I did not use MetaMask, but the MEW Chrome extension) but they do not show up in etherscan.io nor in ethplorer! Does anyone know why this is and how to get my tokens visible in ethplorer ? Thanks for help/input.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

Well, situation does not improve. I'm still waiting for the bounty payments for signature. But as I see, there are still problems with investors... It's really bad situation.

Well, I would say it's greatly improved 'cause more investors - and I believe we are more important than the bounty hunters - got their tokens unlocked. I payed with BTC and got my tokens a couple of days ago, so I guess there's only the $ payments left to be processed, and after it would come to the bounties and else.
you are certainly right, first need to resolve all issues with investors and only after that go to the hunters for the bounty. be patient...
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

We're all bounty participant waiting for reward payments.
But as they stated latest video update, it'll take some time. As investors arangements haven't been completed yet.

amason88

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Hi, I have a problem that I am not sure I can understand and solve. I've added the EVN token in MEW and I can see the whole quantity. However, when I checl my ether address in etherscan.io - I don't have the envion tokens displayed there. Do you know what could be the reason for that? My tokens are unlocked.

Maybe there is some problem with Etherscan... You should try to watch you ETH address on Ethplorer. If tokens willn't be displayed, you should ask this question to the manager of this topic, or to the admin of Envion telegram chat.

May be Ethereum network is experiencing some problem if you don't find any coins in the wallet. I think check whether if you send the coins to to your desired address or not.

I think he meant he can't see coin transaction on myetherwallet. Me too, i can't see the transaction of ENV tokrns, but if i go to "balance" i can see them. I think also all other people have this problem.. Someone can see " received ENV" on etherscan or ethplorer?

No I cant see EVN tokens on etherscan or ethplorer. I think it was not added as an official token.
I had to manualy add envion tokens to my wallet while other tokens I have recieved I didnt have to. Those showed up on etherscan and ethplorer.

I have the same "problem" . My EVN Tokens are enabled, they are in my MEW Wallet (I did not use MetaMask, but the MEW Chrome extension) but they do not show up in etherscan.io nor in ethplorer! Does anyone know why this is and how to get my tokens visible in ethplorer ? Thanks for help/input.

Did you pay with credit card? if so i think we need to wait 6month until they appear. I also have unlocked mine now (thanks for the guide everyone) but no ENV in my account
CVDM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

Did you pay with credit card? if so i think we need to wait 6month until they appear. I also have unlocked mine now (thanks for the guide everyone) but no ENV in my account

NO, i paid with ETH !
caleb150

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

The main point for investing in EVN is the ROI of 160%, to reach that target, MMU production should be the first priority and plugging in all the MMU available. Please link up the online MMU as investors can monitor that the ROI target is on its way. Need more facts and figures here.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

Check the latest video update from Laurent Martin: Envion Video Update February 27
And stay in updated with Envion at Medium.
borpolev

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

Check the latest video update from Laurent Martin: Envion Video Update February 27
And stay in updated with Envion at Medium.

This team is trying hard. However one thinq makes me a bit nervous - he says that hardware shipping will start "in a couple of weeks", which can mean anything from 2 weeks to several months.

borpolev

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

The main point for investing in EVN is the ROI of 160%, to reach that target, MMU production should be the first priority and plugging in all the MMU available. Please link up the online MMU as investors can monitor that the ROI target is on its way. Need more facts and figures here.

I wonder if that target is achievable in the first year. It will be several months before the mining starts (I mean mining with more than 2 containers), so that's not a good start for the first year. However, it might be achievable in the next years.

Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

NO, i paid with ETH !

Yes, it is not a problem of the payment, like me, i paid with ETH and i can't see ENV tokens on etherscan or ethplorer, don't know why.. but i have on it cause i can see on etherscan balance ( but not the transation).
Someone that can see them on the received transation, can link the address or the screenshot? i would like to see it..

And the fact that telegram group is blocked for almost 50% of the people, doesn't help to resolve the problems...
borpolev

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

I'd like to see any deadline for bounty payments. Is that so hard to plan the work, present the partial sheet updates each week and give the deadline when it's going to be finished?

meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

I'd like to see any deadline for bounty payments. Is that so hard to plan the work, present the partial sheet updates each week and give the deadline when it's going to be finished?

Yes. it has to be very hard. and only intelligent people can handle it. but these are not available at envion. You have to search and find these people. if envion had good and intelligent people in the team, KYC and bounty would have been finished a long time ago. But amateurs need a little longer than professionals.
borpolev

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

Yes. it has to be very hard. and only intelligent people can handle it. but these are not available at envion. You have to search and find these people. if envion had good and intelligent people in the team, KYC and bounty would have been finished a long time ago. But amateurs need a little longer than professionals.

Sure - the team is good at marketing, but perhaps they lack project management skills. The idea is good and I hope the project will be succesfull, but they should hire a senior project manager.  

lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

I really don`t get it how come they were able to sell those insane ROI calculations with only 25% reinvest. So many red flags here, they were about to start mining until now, and they are talking about 44k - mined - from 100million. I expect the price of EVN to go down.

Their revenue is $44000 per month but now there are only 2 mobile mining units. They have said that they are planning to build around 1000 till the end of the year.
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

Nice setup of campaign, clear idea and good presentation. I can say that the project has created expectations. I believe that this will be long term project.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:05:43 PM

As we see, it's really hard for they. I have already received bounty from some projects, which has ended own ICO after Envion ICO ended.
CVDM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

NO, i paid with ETH !

Yes, it is not a problem of the payment, like me, i paid with ETH and i can't see ENV tokens on etherscan or ethplorer, don't know why.. but i have on it cause i can see on etherscan balance ( but not the transation).
Someone that can see them on the received transation, can link the address or the screenshot? i would like to see it..

And the fact that telegram group is blocked for almost 50% of the people, doesn't help to resolve the problems...

So what you are saying is that you CAN see your EVN tokens in Etherscan balance, but not the transaction(s). In my case i cannot even see the tokens in the balance, it says; No token balances found ! Is there no one here that can help ??
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

Nice setup of campaign, clear idea and good presentation. I can say that the project has created expectations. I believe that this will be long term project.
yes this is a very good project with amazing ideas that will improve after this, we see what will be developed by the team because the price will definitely increase again after this
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

Hitbtc has a great help section. Go to their website and select help. They have videos and articles explaining how to send tokens to their exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: