Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292052 times)
power007

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

Dev make something that tomorrow anyone could buy your coin please.
bitnordic

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:29:51 PM

Why are there still 5m coins for sale if 250k were sold?
babedieboe

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:31:47 PM

good professional ico. had my coins in seconds. compared to sooooo many ico's this was a walk in the park. good luck to all.
cryptojisus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:42:10 PM

i bought my bitcoin at the tip cuz i wanted to get into this ico but now bitcoin is falling and im losing money for the next 24 hours. so gay!
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:45:59 PM

thx i have some Wink

try tomorow to get more Wink
Congratulation Acidreload

let people buy at least 100 hbc so that they can take out BTC  , if they want to. OR enable BTC withdrawal without buying HBC coins.

Dont make people btc hostage to your site.

its impossible to buy. i tried at exact 9 and couldnt get in with enough BTC in my account.

Thanks,

Over 400 people were able to buy, we know the ICO system has a plus side and anegative side, but we can not make it perfect for anybody, there are 19 more chances and from tomorrow on it will be limited per person.
Dev make something that tomorrow anyone could buy your coin please.

The website was never down just slow, try it tomorrow again there are enough chances left.

we just been fckd up...now our btcs will stuckd there forever

and no COINS!!!

they better do some different way for this ico...so everyone get chance to get HBC
It's to late, we are fucked.

This is my last ico, and the last time that i invest in a "cyrillic" project, no offense to anyone.

A team that release a part of informations after the start of the ico(and the deposits) is dishonest. This is another MobileGo.
Maybe you should reduce the limit on buying coins to 1 000? Since 250 000 with a limit of 5 000 is only 50 lucky ones, provided that they will buy for the maximum amount. Or make a few more rounds with a fixed price of $1. That would be fair.
We were always clear about the times and our whitepaper, some were quicker than others but i understand your frustration. And no, we are no just a MobileGo ICO. Most ICO websites are down for 30 minutes normally...so i think we are not too bad to be honest. 

Thank you very much for your feedback, that is a good idea.
i better be able to buy tomorrow.

cant believe i waited 10hours and I didnt get in. I pressed buy as soon as the timer was done. it said ICO hasnt started! FUCKING GAY!!@!!!!

please prevent people who already bought it.
I understand you of course, but the first rounds are always like roulette some people are more lucky than others, we will check that.

good professional ico. had my coins in seconds. compared to sooooo many ico's this was a walk in the park. good luck to all.
Thank you very much and congratulations for your HomeBlockCoins
much better start then ethconnect !!!
you do the best with the server great job!!

and 5 min befor ico start a new buttom for the site your guys are crazy ^^
The button was wished by the community so we added it. Thanks for your Feedback

we just been fckd up...now our btcs will stuckd there forever

and no COINS!!!

they better do some different way for this ico...so everyone get chance to get HBC
What would be a better way in your opinion, we are always open to adapt, but you need to understand that an ICO is always messy in the first rounds.

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
power007

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:02:06 PM

Judging by the ID of the transaction, about 13,000 people have already transferred BTC. Therefore, something tells me, tomorrow there will be a similar crush.
johnmoss

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:05:55 PM

Investors should be able to withdraw their Bitcoins. This will be fair. The one who wants - will withdraw, the one who does not want to - will wait for the next round. The fact is that over the next 24 hours, while Bitcoin has volatility, you can earn extra money and go back to the project. Suppose tomorrow there will be a similar situation. Not all will be able to buy coins. And those who did not have time - again have to wait 24 hours. Today I did not manage to buy, but I hope I will be lucky to do it tomorrow. I'm with your project! This is one of the ideas how to improve the project and gain more confidence from investors.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:07:42 PM

Judging by the ID of the transaction, about 13,000 people have already transferred BTC. Therefore, something tells me, tomorrow there will be a similar crush.

ICO 2/20 START 05.11.2017 9PM London Time (GMT)

HomeBlockCoins available: 250,000
Per person: 5,000
HomeBlockCoin price 1,00$

IMPORTANT
On Monday we will go below 750 HomeBlockCoins per person so that more of you get the chance to be on board early, we work with our community just keep that in mind.

AirJohnsson

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:09:57 PM

ICO 2/20 START 05.11.2017 9PM London Time (GMT)

HomeBlockCoins available: 250,000
Per person: 5,000
HomeBlockCoin price 1,00$

IMPORTANT
On Monday we will go below 750 HomeBlockCoins per person so that more of you get the chance to be on board early, we work with our community just keep that in mind.

Thx for beein this active in the Chat!
I have the Feeling we all are getting our coins at some point, but at which cost will be interesting!
I hope in Lottery tomorrow i will be more lucky!
Thx for beeing this active here! Cya tomorrow in ICO 2/20
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:17:19 PM

Investors should be able to withdraw their Bitcoins. This will be fair. The one who wants - will withdraw, the one who does not want to - will wait for the next round. The fact is that over the next 24 hours, while Bitcoin has volatility, you can earn extra money and go back to the project. Suppose tomorrow there will be a similar situation. Not all will be able to buy coins. And those who did not have time - again have to wait 24 hours. Today I did not manage to buy, but I hope I will be lucky to do it tomorrow. I'm with your project! This is one of the ideas how to improve the project and gain more confidence from investors.

Thank you johnmoss, yes that is an idea that came us as well. The team is currently discussing it and i hope i can forward you something as soon as i know.

Best of luck to you for tomorrow, we already adapted Monday and the HomeBlockCoins per person.

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:26:09 PM

Thx for beein this active in the Chat!
I have the Feeling we all are getting our coins at some point, but at which cost will be interesting!
I hope in Lottery tomorrow i will be more lucky!
Thx for beeing this active here! Cya tomorrow in ICO 2/20

Thanks, yes that is so, but don't worry about the price, it will not be like a skyrocket Smiley

See you tomorrow.

johnmoss

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:29:44 PM

Thank you johnmoss, yes that is an idea that came us as well. The team is currently discussing it and i hope i can forward you something as soon as i know.

Best of luck to you for tomorrow, we already adapted Monday and the HomeBlockCoins per person.

Thank you. I'm glad to see that your team listens to the community!
troleybus7

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:51:17 PM

This lending platform is the best ever. You will see in the future!

Guys you can join HomeBlock public telegram chat >>>t.me/homeblock
Who have question have to join by my ref link: https://homeblockcoin.com/u/troleybus
Rekey

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:57:30 PM

Maybe to late buy What does everyone think about pre order limit per round i tell you that there are X amount of coins available per round. So if you want to buy up to the max limit per person preload your account and it will be credited to your account when the round starts no longer server crashing to sites?
of course block/ban anyone with multiple accounts from participating ... could this work?
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Hi guys, i have question can you add other captcha to your website on the login page? It's the best if we can choose which one we want to use in order to access account. In these days Re Captcha is getting slower i don't know why... That's why i prefer solvemedia right now, if it's possible i will like you to add it Smiley

Good luck with ico i will invest some usd but not really much Smiley

I'm waiting for Bounty i will like to sign for translation if it will be possible Smiley
cryptovest

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:23:44 AM

Thanks for all who have registered through my referral links.
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

Get 100 % of your initial investment under my referral

Please follow these simple steps:

1) Email me at cryptotracker@protonmail.com
2) Send me your username & Homeblock wallet & amount invested.
3) Leave a comment & Let the magic begin!

Once you register and deposit your first investment you just email me your Homeblock wallet and I will send you 100% of what I get from that transaction. 
I will verify you are under my team and send it right away.

Welcome to my team guys!

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:32:12 AM

Who have question have to join by my ref link: https://homeblockcoin.com/u/troleybus
Thanks, yes we wanna grow together Smiley

Another exiting coin this homwblock waiting for it to be listing on exchanges to see the real potential of the coin. Best of luck team.
We will be listed on the first external exchange on the 15.12.2017, so better be ready Wink Thank you hamza987

Maybe to late buy What does everyone think about pre order limit per round i tell you that there are X amount of coins available per round. So if you want to buy up to the max limit per person preload your account and it will be credited to your account when the round starts no longer server crashing to sites?
of course block/ban anyone with multiple accounts from participating ... could this work?
Do you mean if the BTC get transfered automatically into HBC?

Hi guys, i have question can you add other captcha to your website on the login page? It's the best if we can choose which one we want to use in order to access account. In these days Re Captcha is getting slower i don't know why... That's why i prefer solvemedia right now, if it's possible i will like you to add it Smiley

I'm waiting for Bounty i will like to sign for translation if it will be possible Smiley
That is an intersting idea i have sent your idea to the programmer team. Thank you very much!

Bounty will be online within the next next, you will find it in your dashboard under the "Community" button.

mattman3333

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:09:42 AM

Another exiting coin this homwblock waiting for it to be listing on exchanges to see the real potential of the coin. Best of luck team.
We will be listed on the first external exchange on the 15.12.2017, so better be ready Wink Thank you hamza987

That is an intersting idea i have sent your idea to the programmer team. Thank you very much!

Bounty will be online within the next next, you will find it in your dashboard under the "Community" button.

What external exchange? There is many..
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:15:53 AM

What external exchange? There is many..

If i would tell you now, you would be one of the first to know, and we would not need our roadmap anymore Wink Just be patient a little.

JohnCrypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:25:55 AM

Hi guys, congrats to the first round. Super excited.

Any infos to the Team behind the project? Any safeties? I mean bitconnect is stable but regalcoin is locked, hextracoin down and Bitpetite gone.

How can we be sure that you wont run away?

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: