Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292046 times)
Nodari

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:42:17 PM

@HOMEBLOCKCOIN: What the fuck you are doing? it's almost 1 month before ICO end. What is your promise?  Don't you have any backup plan? Why you wait for Yobit? The fucking exchnage too
Everyday, I wake up, and saw the messages " big event in following days". The fucking day

Because we don't change our plan as we spoke with YoBit on the blockchain conference in Slovenia. So we know that everything will work out but some things need time.
[/quote]

HomeBlockCoin
I think that you have an absolutely idiotic plan.
You first had to open an internal exchange, this you also had written in the road map. but you have already changed it and are waiting for such a lousy exchange as to Yobit.
Many other projects that are being downloaded just now, with the first going to open an internal exchange.These actions they pull potential investors to their side , because of the delay in opening your internal exchange, our project is losing these investors, and also loses the confidence of those people who participated in ICO. Do not you understand this ??
  ...and you stupidly wait for some lousy exchange Yobit.
Finally tell us when you open the internal exchange ??
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Markatt

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:56:41 PM

Two day ago I have tried to withdraw my btc from your wallet you have set as a fee only 5 sat byte now The transaction still pending i m very worry about my money i will to know if the transactions cancel from mempool i can see mi btc in my btc wallet in homebLockcoincoin?
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

just wait. it may take some days
https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
[/quote]Yes the blockchain is pretty much at the limit so be patient please, we can't change it.

Two day ago I have tried to withdraw my btc from your wallet you have set as a fee only 5 sat byte now The transaction still pending i m very worry about my money i will to know if the transactions cancel from mempool i can see mi btc in my btc wallet in homebLockcoincoin?
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

Sorry to hear that, we will check that immediatly!

Thanks for the replay but 5 Sat/byte is a very very low fee, after our check what can i do? Is right if the transactions where cancel from the mempool i can see in my btc wallet in backend of homeblockcoin? , thank you for your time... I tried to accelerate with viabtc service but i have no Lucky the website answer there is to low fee....
olegi4

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:02:10 PM

Mr. boss Homeblockcoin.

To stake coins have to be in the purse maturing 5 days 24/7?

and my 2 question:

if now I have 500 coins for 3 days maturing.
And I add 200 more.
Should I start again from 0 to mature the total? or account separately ?.

a greeting

I have same questions!
abdulvc

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:16:39 PM

I have the following questions

1. Because in the Lending plan it gives a return, if the currency has not yet been listed anywhere, how do you make that daily value with trading if the currency has not yet hit the market?

2. Why do not open the internal exchange, so that people who have bitcoin on the platform use that investment?

3. Why do you keep the bitcoin of the people who trusted your ICO?
that's illegal, and the whole community can make a cyber attack.
sceloglaux

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:26:51 PM

HBC team, I can't manage to get HBC on ICO and my deposit is under 0.02 BTC, when I can withdraw my BTC? I already waiting so long since the ICO.
DylanJett

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

1. Because in the Lending plan it gives a return, if the currency has not yet been listed anywhere, how do you make that daily value with trading if the currency has not yet hit the market?

2. Why do not open the internal exchange, so that people who have bitcoin on the platform use that investment?

1. There is no trading. Daily value = randomly. This is 100% ponzi scheme.
2. Probably, you can't trade it in internal, because coin isn't listed.
3. Because this is money. Nobody will give money to people for anything. There is no rules or laws in cryptocurrencies so they are able to do with your "trusted" BTC everything they want.

Don't believe in everything. Keep your mind clean.
abdulvc

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:34:33 PM

You must comply with the schedule you showed us from the beginning, and today we want the exchange to be in operation, otherwise we will attack the platform.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:58:01 PM

You must comply with the schedule you showed us from the beginning, and today we want the exchange to be in operation, otherwise we will attack the platform.

If you want to attack feel free, we can't speed up the process..

1. There is no trading. Daily value = randomly. This is 100% ponzi scheme.
2. Probably, you can't trade it in internal, because coin isn't listed.
3. Because this is money. Nobody will give money to people for anything. There is no rules or laws in cryptocurrencies so they are able to do with your "trusted" BTC everything they want.

Don't believe in everything. Keep your mind clean.
Hello thanks for your statement:

1. We are glad that you work for us and know what we do, i mean Bitcoin gained about 4.8% a day 2017 and you tell us that 1.4% a day is not possible okay, think about that again Wink
2. Our internal exchange is ready and that has nothing to do with the external one, the coin price depends on supply and demand. You can start trading bananas within you family and there is your exchange. We wait to be listed, we were also on the Blockchain conference in Slovenia and spoke with YoBit which was the sponsor there. They can't just put us infront of all the others because we are bigger than most other ICO's. We know it is not easy to wait.
3. We don't give money to people just like that, Bitcoin is just worth 18,000$ because you believe in it the same with gold prices or HomeBlockCoin. We believe in our concept and we are not perfect but we try whatever we can to make HBC great!

We hope that answers your questions.

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:09:30 PM

Hello

1. Yes you'r right but we are also invested in BTC and other currencies a lot so during the past days we probably made enough profit to pay you for a year Wink

2. Because we want the external to go online first as that is the big thing, an internal exchange is easy and it will go live end of the month for sure.

3. Feel free to try we got enough servers. They will be released by the end of the month when the exchange goes live.

Mr. boss Homeblockcoin.

and my 2 question:

And I add 200 more.

a greeting

I have same questions!
Is there a boss at HomeBlockCoin

First question you just scored 100 points, yes 5 days 24/7 don't worry if your laptop tunrs off during these period it will still stak.

2. The more HBC you got in your wallet the more you stak. So in our opinion it is better to put them all onto one account. But the difference is not that big so do whatever is easier for you.

thienku

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:29:39 PM

Hello

1. Yes you'r right but we are also invested in BTC and other currencies a lot so during the past days we probably made enough profit to pay you for a year Wink

2. Because we want the external to go online first as that is the big thing, an internal exchange is easy and it will go live end of the month for sure.

3. Feel free to try we got enough servers. They will be released by the end of the month when the exchange goes live.

Mr. boss Homeblockcoin.

and my 2 question:

And I add 200 more.

a greeting

I have same questions!

First question you just scored 100 points, yes 5 days 24/7 don't worry if your laptop tunrs off during these period it will still stak.

2. The more HBC you got in your wallet the more you stak. So in our opinion it is better to put them all onto one account. But the difference is not that big so do whatever is easier for you.

I am hosting HBC and I believe that your team will help me make a lot of money by 2018
shan2026

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:32:50 PM

Lendconnect is on Coinexchange 2 days after ICO ended lmao

And this hyped up lending ICO can't even get in to shitty YOBIT which only cost $800 and they have millions.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
Nodari

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:36:21 PM

1. We are glad that you work for us and know what we do, i mean Bitcoin gained about 4.8% a day 2017 and you tell us that 1.4% a day is not possible okay, think about that again Wink
2. Our internal exchange is ready and that has nothing to do with the external one, the coin price depends on supply and demand. You can start trading bananas within you family and there is your exchange. We wait to be listed, we were also on the Blockchain conference in Slovenia and spoke with YoBit which was the sponsor there. They can't just put us infront of all the others because we are bigger than most other ICO's. We know it is not easy to wait.
[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Homeblockcoin
If you compare the internal exchange with the trade of bananas inside the family, then why do you did  internal exchange ?
do not you misunderstand that the internal exchange is more needed by us than the external  exchange Huh a lot of potential investors are waiting for the internal exchange.
All the same projects with the first open the internal exchange.
and when potential investors see that internal exchanges work normally they go there and invest.
Look at the Bitconect, they have a big turnover on the internal exchange and not on the external.
You said so many  stupid words, more and more people do not believe in you.
Answer a very simple question.
When you open an internal exchange HuhHuh

olegi4

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

Hello HomeBlockCoin!

I had coins on my wallet and they were staking, so after some days I received profit coins from staking.
Then my friend send me some coins on my wallet and after this, staking stopped.
I see message: "Not staking because don't have mature coins".

Will my old coins work and bring me a profit?

Thanks!
aleko333

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:48:18 PM

Hello you write that open 15 dec 2017 and today are closed why ?
melancoly

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:05:29 PM

Hello HomeBlockCoin! Thank you for great ICO Lottery Smiley i have bought some HBC, and i'm very happy! Now we will wait increase price!
erger

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:20:09 PM

I have eroor in desctop wallet with message "assertion failed!" Please help me
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:46:38 PM

[/color][/b]

Homeblockcoin
If you compare the internal exchange with the trade of bananas inside the family, then why do you did  internal exchange ?
do not you misunderstand that the internal exchange is more needed by us than the external  exchange Huh a lot of potential investors are waiting for the internal exchange.
All the same projects with the first open the internal exchange.
and when potential investors see that internal exchanges work normally they go there and invest.
Look at the Bitconect, they have a big turnover on the internal exchange and not on the external.
You said so many  stupid words, more and more people do not believe in you.
Answer a very simple question.
When you open an internal exchange HuhHuh

[/quote]Look, we are not gonna argue with you Wink You'r right

Internal exchange by the end of the month as communicated.

We hope that makes you happy.

Hello HomeBlockCoin! Thank you for great ICO Lottery Smiley i have bought some HBC, and i'm very happy! Now we will wait increase price!
Hello you write that open 15 dec 2017 and today are closed why ?
No, please have a look at the Witepaper please and the actual dates.

Hello HomeBlockCoin!

I had coins on my wallet and they were staking, so after some days I received profit coins from staking.
Then my friend send me some coins on my wallet and after this, staking stopped.
I see message: "Not staking because don't have mature coins".

Will my old coins work and bring me a profit?

Thanks!
You have to wait again 5 days until staking starts again, don't touch the wallet for 5 days and staking continues.

Hello

Mr. boss Homeblockcoin.

and my 2 question:

And I add 200 more.

a greeting

I have same questions!

I am hosting HBC and I believe that your team will help me make a lot of money by 2018
Glad to hear and let us know when we can help you.

Cop999

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:54:19 PM

Dev.

When will the internal exchange start working?
I have 0.019 bitcoins left, I can not withdraw them, at least let me exchange them for koins.
Waiting for an answer.
MK79

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:56:02 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 07:37:48 PM by MK79

DEAR HBC TEAM HELP ME PLEASE!

I had a bug, my laptop was restardet incorrectly.

My HBC wallet work in staking mode & after restaring i can't enter to my wallet to swich on staking.
On my screen i had seen messages (attached links.)

I want back my HBC)
my login MK79
my HBC wallet adress is: HV2Nu5avyW2zW7nKT875d8NkYupnsq6ZTS

http://i.piccy.info/i9/99f37ddcdc006c1fa72a88d00de88aa4/1513364596/56178/1205339/hb1.jpg
http://i.piccy.info/i9/1238077f446b399b62380052064fa482/1513364688/55017/1205339/hb2.jpg
Cryptony96

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:56:15 PM

Do you have any idea how many coins are in front of HBC to be list on Yobit? Can you confirm its gonna be up before end of December or you cant be sure about it?

Thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: