Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292075 times)
hungpv9x

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

Question to HBC Dev,
What is the problem to add Chart Graph aand 24h training volum ?
Please answer us.

he always lie bro , look cryptopia and Coinexchange , now we are 25k sats Tongue     Road to 1$ Cheesy

btw he said he will push the price this week !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

scam Smiley

You are like a donkey, always screaming like a loser

Moon bro buy my dumb on CE + CRYPTOPIA soon

Sure. While you scream here, I bought a lot of cheap HBCs from the panic sellers.

Hope God will bless you, a traitor
coinseeds

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

Grin Grin Grin

project success secret not in that that it had a super exchange which UnixCoin have and at Exacoin and at others at which the coin sank. and that participants changed payment in dollars at the elevated rate. That all who cries and runs from the project experienced big losses. Rats run from the ship. Run friends, but you remember that investments are always risk. Only if all of us keep calm that the price will not go down. Stop tormenting developers. They are ordinary people and they have many problems. They are not such good developers in respect of the interface, a private office. Look at other projects and at their problems! Stop aching! Either quit or sit and do not cry!
drflax

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

People, that dont be able to wait 4 or more weeks for more Features, are completely wrong in the World of Cryptocurrency.

My Opinion
  Cool Cool Cool
Correct ,) Patience is something not everybody has.

the thing is, that you , hbc, made the foecast/roadmap - not us. you´re not reliable
hungpv9x

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

Question to HBC Dev,
Please answer us.

he always lie bro , look cryptopia and Coinexchange , now we are 25k sats Tongue     Road to 1$ Cheesy

btw he said he will push the price this week !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

scam Smiley

Sure. While you scream here, I bought a lot of cheap HBCs from the panic sellers.

buddy , you buy ?  only 1-2btc ? thats all ? poor .....

Actions warrior
Words looser

You are a looser Smiley

Please, if you are rich, stop screaming here and out use your HBC number to dump the price.
TheZet

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

Question to HBC Dev,
Please answer us.

he always lie bro , look cryptopia and Coinexchange , now we are 25k sats Tongue     Road to 1$ Cheesy

btw he said he will push the price this week !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

scam Smiley

buddy , you buy ?  only 1-2btc ? thats all ? poor .....

Actions warrior
Words looser

You are a looser Smiley

What are you talking about ? we ask DEVs just add Graph chart and trading volume 24h. at least.  Thay can't even answer to this question why  they dont wanna do that Huh simple tools must be added. You must be idiot if yuo dont understand that!!!

I'm not a programmer but with a millionth of budget, I do not think that it's a problem to outsource someone who can do that if they can not do it themselves.

But another answer is for what project is dying and why we should do something we alredy rich.
networkua

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

Question to HBC Dev,
Please answer us.

he always lie bro , look cryptopia and Coinexchange , now we are 25k sats Tongue     Road to 1$ Cheesy

btw he said he will push the price this week !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

scam Smiley
and I took a loan for $ 500 and I see that I will simply be a debtor of the bank for a very long time, I decided to be obogotit and here I was not lucky. and I bought a coin of 5 dolars now that his wife govrit from where unas a loan

buddy , you buy ?  only 1-2btc ? thats all ? poor .....

Actions warrior
Words looser

You are a looser Smiley

What are you talking about ? we ask DEVs just add Graph chart and trading volume 24h. at least.  Thay can't even answer to this question why  they dont wanna do that Huh simple tools must be added. You must be idiot if yuo dont understand that!!!

I'm not a programmer but with a millionth of budget, I do not think that it's a problem to outsource someone who can do that if they can not do it themselves.

But another answer is for what project is dying and why we should do something we alredy rich.

and I took a loan for $ 500 and I see that I will simply be a debtor of the bank for a very long time, I decided to be obogotit and here I was not lucky. and I bought a coin of 5 dolars now that his wife govrit from where unas a loan
coinseeds

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

add Graph chart and trading volume 24h (c)
if they it execute that something to change? you know that developers are very weak in this area. You what you don't understand? Don't you remember as long they couldn't make the internal exchange? There was such strong squeal concerning the internal exchange... All shouted about the exchange and have received it with a huge number of apologies from developers. Just already understand at last that developers in it aren't strong. It is difficult to understand it that they can't entrust anybody this business, and it can't be realized. If they give this work that on the left who will give guarantees that they won't be cracked tomorrow? UCoinCash, Hextra, Areszcoin have been cracked... They had "Graph chart and trading volume 24h" at once.
There is no big need for "add Graph chart and trading volume 24h". There is a need in Bounty and promo)
add Graph chart and trading volume 24h in nothing right now  Wink
coinseeds

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

Shocked those people who has taken the credit in bank - lucky! it will be it the cheapest lesson in life. How it was possible to be such naive? This your own decision - to take the credit. Investments always bear with themselves big risk. Let your wife remind you this case more often. You very much were lucky! I hope you remember for yourself this remarkable lesson!  Smiley
CryptoLiner

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

What added value does HBC offer unlike other lending platforms?
People need to have an incentive to buy HBC. No one will buy 10.000 HBC just because a nice graphic or a trading volume is added.
 Here you should set right priorities.......Do not put all the eggs in one basket!
TheZet

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Shocked those people who has taken the credit in bank - lucky! it will be it the cheapest lesson in life. How it was possible to be such naive? This your own decision - to take the credit. Investments always bear with themselves big risk. Let your wife remind you this case more often. You very much were lucky! I hope you remember for yourself this remarkable lesson!  Smiley

Agree graph chart does not help lot but without this tools i dont thing that new investors like to join HBC. Better idea would be if they first add graph and then launch  campaign. But they still keep promising and do nothing ...
coinseeds

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

Big respect to richyboy
I just look at other projects which have all this. what do I see? I see only that the project X didn't do any video clips, and just followed the road map. The project X didn't do any colourful buttons, didn't do any fashionable counters, but did the company on attraction, did everything in time. The project X didn't apologize and didn't promise. Our sick family has reconciled for a long time to the fact that developers at us very weak and very much many times apologize for everything. If we still here that is only our choice.
We not the project X. We the project where from the very beginning isn't carried out everything in time. We always suffered it. If the dog has once bitten that her usually... Everything suits us!
johnmoss

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

The credibility of lending platforms has already disappeared

Soon all of them will be closed

Why do you believe in price growth if nobody wants to buy?

Only naive people do not understand this

Or those who do not want to put up with the fact that they lost money and time in this project

Developers have long forgotten about the project

No change, only stupid promises

All this is done in order to have time to collect as much money as possible from people before closing

Human greed knows no limit
_7vit

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

HEY DEVS, YOU HAVE MILLIONS AFTER ICO. IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO HIRE PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMERS IN ORDER TO IMPLEMENT ALL TOOLS AND SOLVE ALL TECHNICAL ISSUES???
ALL THAT CAN BE DONE IN A FEW DAYS WITH GOOD TEAM OF PROGRAMMERS
A.Tumakov.le

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

this week everything will be decided, yes home? Huh
Homan

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

add Graph chart and trading volume 24h (c)
if they it execute that something to change? you know that developers are very weak in this area. You what you don't understand? Don't you remember as long they couldn't make the internal exchange? There was such strong squeal concerning the internal exchange... All shouted about the exchange and have received it with a huge number of apologies from developers. Just already understand at last that developers in it aren't strong. It is difficult to understand it that they can't entrust anybody this business, and it can't be realized. If they give this work that on the left who will give guarantees that they won't be cracked tomorrow? UCoinCash, Hextra, Areszcoin have been cracked... They had "Graph chart and trading volume 24h" at once.
There is no big need for "add Graph chart and trading volume 24h". There is a need in Bounty and promo)
add Graph chart and trading volume 24h in nothing right now  Wink

++++
Homan

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:28:05 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 08:34:31 PM by Homan

Developers HomeBlockCoin should change the price from $ 8 to $ 25 for lending, just raise $ 2.5 a day before February 1. Everyone will go to lending or will silently hold a coin in anticipation of another increase in the price of the platform and sell HBC at a price of $ 3, getting it for $ 25, no one will, and the price with good support from developers due to baunty on the stock exchange will grow. HBC on the Moon;D

rand0m1ze

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

Big respect to richyboy
I just look at other projects which have all this. what do I see? I see only that the project X didn't do any video clips, and just followed the road map. The project X didn't do any colourful buttons, didn't do any fashionable counters, but did the company on attraction, did everything in time. The project X didn't apologize and didn't promise. Our sick family has reconciled for a long time to the fact that developers at us very weak and very much many times apologize for everything. If we still here that is only our choice.
We not the project X. We the project where from the very beginning isn't carried out everything in time. We always suffered it. If the dog has once bitten that her usually... Everything suits us!

the appearance deceives, that more to make nice photos, to have good videos, to dress well if then your word always remains in the word?

Here what we want are facts and not words, it is very good and it is very nice to take photos, video clips, but if when you test the apple inside it is rotten directly the strips and spits.

Regarding the other currencies or projects that you speak, I'm not interested because this forum is to talk about the incompetent and joking developer of Homeblockcoin, which has the face of writing that Yobit stole a couple of Btc and that was listed in bittrex and bitfinex, among many other barbarities that better not comment just need to paste a review of everything that has promised and said.

do you see something?

I think we have met with a marketing magician and a con man who only knows how to say things but does not do anything.

Stop spam this threat like a bitch! what I see here it's only your crying posts..
I registered here only to say you that you should stfu some time.
I would like if you'll be banned here. Can't read this shiet any more

#cry#worldagainstme#why#likeabitch
CryptoLiner

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

Only as a contrast

11th January

I’m happy to announce that we have made 3 improvements today in our system :

🔥1. You are now able to see who is your sponsor in User Profile section.

🔥2. In User Profile, you can now choose a "Display Name" which will be displayed in "Your Sponsor" field of all your first level referrals. By default, display name will be First Name + Last Name.

🔥3. The dashboard has now hide buttons to blur out information that you would like to keep private when recording videos (mostly for promoters use)

🔥I hope you will enjoy these improvements, we are working hard every day to give you the best of ourselves !

15th January

We’ve updated today the Q&A on our website !

18th January
We have implemented today Withdrawal Confirmation by E-mail!!

🔥You can add this feature in your account panel.

🔥Once added to your account, you will receive an email every time you ask for a withdraw and you will have to click on a link in your email for the withdraw to be confirmed.

🔥This will increase the safety of your account and keep secure your money.

🔥If you add both 2FA and withdrawal confirmation by e-mail, you will have a green tick next to your profile so that you know you're safe.

🔥We work very hard every day to ensure the safety of both our system and your accounts !

21th January
We are very happy to announce that we are going to select DAVORCOIN COUNTRY LEADERS !!🔥

🔥What is a country leader?
A country leader is the top promoter of the country. He is in direct contact with our staff and he is spreading official information to his community. He is also in charge of taking care of the needs of other promoters in his country. Besides of that he is still doing his regular promoting activities.

🔥What are the advantages of being a country leader?
A country leader earns a specific commission on all users of his country. Apart of that he is still getting his normal commissions on his own referrals.
He is also working on a direct link with Davor staff.

🔥When will country leaders be selected?
We will start selecting country leaders from March 1st 2018

🔥How does the selection process works?
Promoters will have to apply for the position. We will look at how successful they have been so far promoting DavorCoin and what they can bring to the community.

23th January
Tomorrow everyone who had placed $1,001 in our lending program since the opening of the platform, November 25th, will have already earned more in interests than the capital they've placed !!

🔥Tomorrow they will have accumulated $1,002.6 of interests (for a loan of $1,001).
And those who had placed $10,001 in lending will have accumulated $10,808.08 !!

🔥Both without optional capital boost...

🔥These are the kind of reasons why DavorCoin has became the number one lending platform in the world.

🔥But we never stop working to offer you the best experience. 

🔥This week, we will announce a big development, that no-one did before, that will set a new standard in the industry.🔥

🔥Are you ready ?🔥

Any questions?

cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

Thanks for all the bashing you idiots! You probably didn't even invest or lend here and cannot stop all your whining! Now people like me and my team who actually have crypto who do invest and don't just talk about it lose our payments.

HBC - Where is our deposit from 3 weeks ago and where is our payments since 3 hours ago?Huh

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Cryptony96

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:23:03 PM

Only as a contrast

11th January

I’m happy to announce that we have made 3 improvements today in our system :

🔥1. You are now able to see who is your sponsor in User Profile section.

🔥2. In User Profile, you can now choose a "Display Name" which will be displayed in "Your Sponsor" field of all your first level referrals. By default, display name will be First Name + Last Name.

🔥3. The dashboard has now hide buttons to blur out information that you would like to keep private when recording videos (mostly for promoters use)

🔥I hope you will enjoy these improvements, we are working hard every day to give you the best of ourselves !

15th January

We’ve updated today the Q&A on our website !

18th January
We have implemented today Withdrawal Confirmation by E-mail!!

🔥You can add this feature in your account panel.

🔥Once added to your account, you will receive an email every time you ask for a withdraw and you will have to click on a link in your email for the withdraw to be confirmed.

🔥This will increase the safety of your account and keep secure your money.

🔥If you add both 2FA and withdrawal confirmation by e-mail, you will have a green tick next to your profile so that you know you're safe.

🔥We work very hard every day to ensure the safety of both our system and your accounts !

21th January
We are very happy to announce that we are going to select DAVORCOIN COUNTRY LEADERS !!🔥

🔥What is a country leader?
A country leader is the top promoter of the country. He is in direct contact with our staff and he is spreading official information to his community. He is also in charge of taking care of the needs of other promoters in his country. Besides of that he is still doing his regular promoting activities.

🔥What are the advantages of being a country leader?
A country leader earns a specific commission on all users of his country. Apart of that he is still getting his normal commissions on his own referrals.
He is also working on a direct link with Davor staff.

🔥When will country leaders be selected?
We will start selecting country leaders from March 1st 2018

🔥How does the selection process works?
Promoters will have to apply for the position. We will look at how successful they have been so far promoting DavorCoin and what they can bring to the community.

23th January
Tomorrow everyone who had placed $1,001 in our lending program since the opening of the platform, November 25th, will have already earned more in interests than the capital they've placed !!

🔥Tomorrow they will have accumulated $1,002.6 of interests (for a loan of $1,001).
And those who had placed $10,001 in lending will have accumulated $10,808.08 !!

🔥Both without optional capital boost...

🔥These are the kind of reasons why DavorCoin has became the number one lending platform in the world.

🔥But we never stop working to offer you the best experience. 

🔥This week, we will announce a big development, that no-one did before, that will set a new standard in the industry.🔥

🔥Are you ready ?🔥

Any questions?

HBC resume in 2 words:

NEXT WEEK
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: