Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292075 times)
Aksania

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:29:34 PM

Only as a contrast

11th January

I’m happy to announce that we have made 3 improvements today in our system :

🔥1. You are now able to see who is your sponsor in User Profile section.

🔥2. In User Profile, you can now choose a "Display Name" which will be displayed in "Your Sponsor" field of all your first level referrals. By default, display name will be First Name + Last Name.

🔥3. The dashboard has now hide buttons to blur out information that you would like to keep private when recording videos (mostly for promoters use)

🔥I hope you will enjoy these improvements, we are working hard every day to give you the best of ourselves !

15th January

We’ve updated today the Q&A on our website !

18th January
We have implemented today Withdrawal Confirmation by E-mail!!

🔥You can add this feature in your account panel.

🔥Once added to your account, you will receive an email every time you ask for a withdraw and you will have to click on a link in your email for the withdraw to be confirmed.

🔥This will increase the safety of your account and keep secure your money.

🔥If you add both 2FA and withdrawal confirmation by e-mail, you will have a green tick next to your profile so that you know you're safe.

🔥We work very hard every day to ensure the safety of both our system and your accounts !

21th January
We are very happy to announce that we are going to select DAVORCOIN COUNTRY LEADERS !!🔥

🔥What is a country leader?
A country leader is the top promoter of the country. He is in direct contact with our staff and he is spreading official information to his community. He is also in charge of taking care of the needs of other promoters in his country. Besides of that he is still doing his regular promoting activities.

🔥What are the advantages of being a country leader?
A country leader earns a specific commission on all users of his country. Apart of that he is still getting his normal commissions on his own referrals.
He is also working on a direct link with Davor staff.

🔥When will country leaders be selected?
We will start selecting country leaders from March 1st 2018

🔥How does the selection process works?
Promoters will have to apply for the position. We will look at how successful they have been so far promoting DavorCoin and what they can bring to the community.

23th January
Tomorrow everyone who had placed $1,001 in our lending program since the opening of the platform, November 25th, will have already earned more in interests than the capital they've placed !!

🔥Tomorrow they will have accumulated $1,002.6 of interests (for a loan of $1,001).
And those who had placed $10,001 in lending will have accumulated $10,808.08 !!

🔥Both without optional capital boost...

🔥These are the kind of reasons why DavorCoin has became the number one lending platform in the world.

🔥But we never stop working to offer you the best experience. 

🔥This week, we will announce a big development, that no-one did before, that will set a new standard in the industry.🔥

🔥Are you ready ?🔥

Any questions?

Fuck of davor!! Bigest price Manipulation System ever.., cant sustainable for long time, System already dying! good thinks need time for get great and sustainable like HBC..

cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:33:07 PM

Only as a contrast

11th January

🔥2. In User Profile, you can now choose a "Display Name" which will be displayed in "Your Sponsor" field of all your first level referrals. By default, display name will be First Name + Last Name.

🔥3. The dashboard has now hide buttons to blur out information that you would like to keep private when recording videos (mostly for promoters use)

🔥I hope you will enjoy these improvements, we are working hard every day to give you the best of ourselves !

15th January

18th January

🔥Once added to your account, you will receive an email every time you ask for a withdraw and you will have to click on a link in your email for the withdraw to be confirmed.

🔥If you add both 2FA and withdrawal confirmation by e-mail, you will have a green tick next to your profile so that you know you're safe.

🔥We work very hard every day to ensure the safety of both our system and your accounts !

21th January
We are very happy to announce that we are going to select DAVORCOIN COUNTRY LEADERS !!🔥

A country leader is the top promoter of the country. He is in direct contact with our staff and he is spreading official information to his community. He is also in charge of taking care of the needs of other promoters in his country. Besides of that he is still doing his regular promoting activities.

A country leader earns a specific commission on all users of his country. Apart of that he is still getting his normal commissions on his own referrals.

Promoters will have to apply for the position. We will look at how successful they have been so far promoting DavorCoin and what they can bring to the community.

23th January
Tomorrow everyone who had placed $1,001 in our lending program since the opening of the platform, November 25th, will have already earned more in interests than the capital they've placed !!

🔥Tomorrow they will have accumulated $1,002.6 of interests (for a loan of $1,001).

🔥These are the kind of reasons why DavorCoin has became the number one lending platform in the world.

🔥This week, we will announce a big development, that no-one did before, that will set a new standard in the industry.🔥

🔥Are you ready ?🔥

Any questions?

HBC resume in 2 words:

NEXT WEEK

I have a question - Shouldn't you be posting this on the Davor boards? Never mind, there are only 10 pages there. Homeblockcoin is only 2nd to Bitcconect in number of pages. Put your words where they belong - it wasn't this project that did you in, it was your unstable members who sold out like cowards.

This project still has a great chance but they need to do things not now but RIGHT NOW! We are less than 2 weeks away from BTC taking off again.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

I just bought more coins at Cryptopia but will not lend until the missing deposit is credited. Let's get things moving again HBC. This is not a dark day.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
CryptoLiner

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

Only as a contrast

11th January

15th January

18th January

21th January

23th January

🔥Are you ready ?🔥

Any questions?

Fuck of davor!! Bigest price Manipulation System ever.., cant sustainable for long time, System already dying! good thinks need time for get great and sustainable like HBC..

This is not about price manipulation or Davor!
I'm more concerned with the following things:
- active and regular communication on all social channels
- Regular development of the portal within a reasonable period of time
coinseeds

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

Grin my friend CryptoLiner! Yes! I have questions!
Why DavorCoin (I have mentioned him as "the project X") has the same problem as our ship?
U can see it on coinmarketcap
Price of DavorCoin 15 jan: 175$  Wink
price for today: $49,93  Huh

what happened to the project?
it is Titanic?
What's the matter?
There is both an implementation of promises and marketing...
What else is necessary?
Please explain to me

People who can't hold themselves in hand people who take the credits and put them in pyramids, people who offend other people here shouldn't invest to crypto.
Just I want to wish good luck to our captains and to thank them for this most remarkable experience of stay by their ship. I sincerely don't understand all these shouts and moaning. You had to send only that money which to you and your team isn't terrible for losing to the project. All your negative emotions say that you are very frightened. The whole stadium of the people shouting at developers, which stay in dreams of what their team will win against. Our family not the best, not the most successful, not the cleverest, but it is possible that one of the biggest.
Just you hold a coin or run as rats from the ship. It is your choice! Developers much better you know how to operate the project. They cleverer, richer also are more skilled than all of you.
Simply paccлaбтecь also learn to communicate politely with each other. Understand that it is much more important than all your money.
It isn't necessary to demand from developers of what they can't make. They aren't Gods.  Wink
cd74reg

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

friends bitcoin was raised for 9 years, so now it is 11000$. team HOMBLOCKCOIN best. No coin right now is not growing, the market is negative. The end of February HBC on the moon

My guess is that they won't make it through the day unless they respond as soon as possible. the onerous is on them to keep us happy while they work on missed commitments (even if out of their control).

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
afonick

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

friends bitcoin was raised for 9 years, so now it is 11000$. team HOMBLOCKCOIN best. No coin right now is not growing, the market is negative. The end of February HBC on the moon
BTC has nothing to do with it. The price increases when there is demand. The demand will be when people start to trust. Trust must be earned by deeds.
CryptoLiner

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Why DavorCoin (I have mentioned him as "the project X") has the same problem as our ship?

it is Titanic?
What's the matter?
What else is necessary?
Please explain to me

People who can't hold themselves in hand people who take the credits and put them in pyramids, people who offend other people here shouldn't invest to crypto.
Just I want to wish good luck to our captains and to thank them for this most remarkable experience of stay by their ship. I sincerely don't understand all these shouts and moaning. You had to send only that money which to you and your team isn't terrible for losing to the project. All your negative emotions say that you are very frightened. The whole stadium of the people shouting at developers, which povyazl in dreams of what their team will win against. Our family not the best, not the most successful, not the cleverest, but it is possible that one of the biggest.
Just you hold a coin or run as rats from the ship. It is your choice! Developers much better you know how to operate the project. They cleverer, richer also are more skilled than all of you.
Simply paccлaбтecь also learn to communicate politely with each other. Understand that it is much more important than all your money.
It isn't necessary to demand from developers of what they can't make. They aren't Gods.  Wink

Some people can not read?
I stand fully behind HBC, no question!
My post is more about the activity of other portals in terms of development and regular communication with the investors - nothing else  Grin
cd74reg

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:45:41 PM

it is Titanic?
What's the matter?
What else is necessary?
Please explain to me

Just I want to wish good luck to our captains and to thank them for this most remarkable experience of stay by their ship. I sincerely don't understand all these shouts and moaning. You had to send only that money which to you and your team isn't terrible for losing to the project. All your negative emotions say that you are very frightened. The whole stadium of the people shouting at developers, which povyazl in dreams of what their team will win against. Our family not the best, not the most successful, not the cleverest, but it is possible that one of the biggest.

Now is an opportunity for any lending company to stand up and take charge. People are psychologically getting to a point where they will never invest in another lending company again. If no project takes charge then it ends and the easy money will be seen on the legal side of the matter.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
frackz

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

So you guys want HBC to use the ICO money to boost the coin to a fake price like Davor has done?Huh I don't think that's a solution..  Smiley

I hope we can get some real updates soon..otherwise it doesn't look to good. Sorry for my words but nobody gives a f* about leaderboards currently.
HBC: Please get your priorities straight. You should start with a support ticket system on your site.....instead of people spamming here all their F2A problems every hour.
braaa

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

Hmm, I heard that homeblockcoin need a good programmer! So, I decide to put my candidature for it position) what do u think homeblock?
have over 8 years of experience in programming web-applications using php and other)

So I will made 24 hours graph I guess in 8 hours.
I can even write absolutely new exchange in about a week. Fortunately I'm looking for a job now, so HBC I can join)

Still do believe in homeblock
cd74reg

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

So you guys want HBC to use the ICO money to boost the coin to a fake price like Davor has done?Huh I don't think that's a solution..  Smiley

I hope we can get some real updates soon..otherwise it doesn't look to good. Sorry for my words but nobody gives a f* about leaderboards currently.
HBC: Please get your priorities straight. You should start with a support ticket system on your site.....instead of people spamming here all their F2A problems.

Agreed. The only leaderboard I personally want to see is the one that shows Homeblockcoin as the the top thriving project in their field. leaderboards work with a proven project and this one is only a month+ old.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

Hmm, I heard that homeblockcoin need a good programmer! So, I decide to put my candidature for it position) what do u think homeblock?
have over 8 years of experience in programming web-applications using php and other)

I can even write absolutely new exchange in about a week. Fortunately I'm looking for a job now, so HBC I can join)

You could go on Fiverr and post the job for $50 or $100 (fast)

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

HBC: Please get your priorities straight. You should start with a support ticket system on your site.....instead of people spamming here all their F2A problems every hour.

Yes, fake price is ok to me as long as it attracts new money. Weather this wall street induced BTC stall for another couple of weeks and money will be made by both HBC and clients. All any of these companies need is steady rising BTC price. Bitconnect would have made it if they didn't start spending. They could have announced an exit on April 1st. Not taken an new loans on. Allowed clients to pull out and trade the coin value based on market sentiment. While all that was going on they could have offered current lenders the opportunity to use the principle amount of their loans to get guaranteed bitconnectX ICO coins (even without paying any further interest). They were not able to do that because they started buying Rolexes and throwing extravagant parties and buying fancy sports cars. Now they will always be on the run or $pending to stay out of trouble. They created a mess which could have been easily managed with sound money management.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
CryptoLiner

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

There are so many librarys - for example:
https://www.tradingview.com/HTML5-stock-forex-bitcoin-charting-library
frackz

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

Yes, fake price is ok to me as long as it attracts new money
I prefer HBC coming with real updates, good support, and the coin price will raise naturally....but we'll see.
Fake is short term..look at bitconnect...Davor will follow.
But yeah...i would start with:
-Fix price difference or calculate lending on actual price
-Internal exchange update with volume
-Updated roadmap
-Support system
-Very active Community manager

=> 100% increase!
miramagz

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

5 years experiences in full stack web application development. If I can help in development of any features, please fell free to contact me.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

Yes, fake price is ok to me as long as it attracts new money. Weather this wall street induced BTC stall for another couple of weeks and money will be made by both HBC and clients. All any of these companies need is steady rising BTC price. Bitconnect would have made it if they didn't start spending. They could have announced an exit on April 1st. Not taken an new loans on. Allowed clients to pull out and trade the coin value based on market sentiment. While all that was going on they could have offered current lenders the opportunity to use the principle amount of their loans to get guaranteed bitconnectX ICO coins (even without paying any further interest). They were not able to do that because they started buying Rolexes and throwing extravagant parties and buying fancy sports cars. Now they will always be on the run or $pending to stay out of trouble. They created a mess which could have been easily managed with sound money management.

The basics matter. The foundation matters. This may sound crazy but by the very definition a ponzi can never make money but this project does not have to be classified as a ponzi. There is a way to make a killing here just like the many Youtube videos I have seen where young kids who (with their own mouths) say" I am not good with numbers so I can't tell you how I did it but I just became a bitcoin millionaire". That makes me absolutely stunned to hear these repeated stories. Anything is possible with crypto. Lending is no different. Keep things basic follow the road map and people will continue to come. Don't build a project with the idea of stealing from clients. Make the project WIN-WIN and start other projects. I can actually se how it is possible to have a regular buying program of coins from external and internal exchanges and burn them as time goes on - profiting off the eventual gain in BTC. Has anyone ever seen the spreadsheets for Bitconnect where it was actually more profitable to stake than lend? Even at 2% daily interest. That is possible with a rising BTC.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

The basics matter. The foundation matters. This may sound crazy but by the very definition a ponzi can never make money but this project does not have to be classified as a ponzi. There is a way to make a killing here just like the many Youtube videos I have seen where young kids who (with their own mouths) say" I am not good with numbers so I can't tell you how I did it but I just became a bitcoin millionaire". That makes me absolutely stunned to hear these repeated stories. Anything is possible with crypto. Lending is no different. Keep things basic follow the road map and people will continue to come. Don't build a project with the idea of stealing from clients. Make the project WIN-WIN and start other projects. I can actually se how it is possible to have a regular buying program of coins from external and internal exchanges and burn them as time goes on - profiting off the eventual gain in BTC. Has anyone ever seen the spreadsheets for Bitconnect where it was actually more profitable to stake than lend? Even at 2% daily interest. That is possible with a rising BTC.

Update - all of my team's payments just came in. We are caught back up again. Thanks HBC

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
coinseeds

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

My post is more about the activity of other portals in terms of development and regular communication with the investors - nothing else  Grin (c)
 If you, dear friend, would read all subject of this forum that would see that developers at us very much strongly undertake much and do very little. All know about it here. Know those who reads a forum. Still also all know that developers often dream and extremely seldom keep the word. If developers write something that tomorrow it is necessary to treat it with humour and not to accept it in seriousness. You can re-read once again all messages in this subject and at last see it. Our crew very much likes to joke. If all of us do not hold this coin and to behave, and we will take all promises of developers in all good faith that we will be guilty of it. People here just like to listen to promises and fairy tales. It is not necessary to accept fairy tales in seriousness. It is necessary just to hold a coin and to forget about profit in the project the market will not calm down yet. If you so do not consider that it is your choice. How many it is possible to demand from team of what they are incapable to give? Can you just also nothing will calm down to demand? Can you just cease to sell a coin at 2,7 - 3 dollars and to hold it? If you think only of yourself that is not family.
You buy on 8, you sell on 3 and you demand from developers of what they cannot give you)

Friends, we on the right track! Send directly here references to materials which will help our team of developers. Perhaps then they will cease to joke and will develop the project more effectively. I see that they very much lack our support. It isn't necessary to offer them himself in the form of the developer. Send here materials about that how to realize all your desires. Stop to hope that something to change. Just do that have to. We are one big family. It isn't necessary to demand and again to read apologies. Our developers are strong in marketing, but not for the rest. If you can help that simply offer them!

I am not afraid to be funny
you aren't afraid to shake with fear further
nobody is afraid
everything is simply ideal!
you hold a coin
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: