Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:16:48 PM

Still no news about a new exchange ? I remember back in October when we were all naive thinking this would easily get listed on a good exchange lol
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:20:53 PM

I went through all absurd\paranoic security procedures after having downloaded new App and... what a news: mobile mining still not available.

Unbelievable.

You might try reading official updates before getting all bent out of shape, there is a decent enough explaination of reason for the delay of the mobile miner.

Only a fkn MORON of the most special kind would have an issue with them delaying the rollout of the mobile mining, given the fact that
the delay involves deals with mobile carriers and such. I think your time would be better used fogging up windows on a short bus,
drawing cute little pictures with your finger....then giggling....look what I dooded!!
Yeah, because there is corelation between mobile mining and dealing with mobile carriers  Roll Eyes

There might be, i mean what stops somebody on using PC emulators instead of mobile phones. It might require some authentication with a carrier.
I don't get what you mean  Huh

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
MarkLear214

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:25:33 PM

oh, save it!! Im so tired of hearing all his fud bullshit. get lost
calxibe

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

I didn't have the possibility to join the ICO, but i have tried to mine it (on several pools), and in my opinion they where all a bit unstable (dropouts of pool and rejected shares).

Someone else experienced the same?
pengvisor

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:01:44 PM

No, clean sailing for mining for me.
MarkLear214

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:07:04 PM

I went through all absurd\paranoic security procedures after having downloaded new App and... what a news: mobile mining still not available.

Unbelievable.

You might try reading official updates before getting all bent out of shape, there is a decent enough explaination of reason for the delay of the mobile miner.

Only a fkn MORON of the most special kind would have an issue with them delaying the rollout of the mobile mining, given the fact that
the delay involves deals with mobile carriers and such. I think your time would be better used fogging up windows on a short bus,
drawing cute little pictures with your finger....then giggling....look what I dooded!!
Yeah, because there is corelation between mobile mining and dealing with mobile carriers  Roll Eyes

Yes, there is idiot!!!! The mobile carriers REQUESTED that they do large scale beta testing of the mobile mining

The Monero fanboys feeling the heat. I dont know what I will love more, Monero falling, or ETN rising. Damn Monerotards
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

I didn't have the possibility to join the ICO, but i have tried to mine it (on several pools), and in my opinion they where all a bit unstable (dropouts of pool and rejected shares).

Someone else experienced the same?

I'm have been mining really successfully, but I am using a tried and tested pool called supernova.

https://etn.sup.rnova.cc/

I'm pulling over 1k ETN a day between CPU and GPU mining programs!
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:18:16 PM

trust:
All your private keys for the blockchain are in the hand of a single company. I know all of you love the ETN team, but one fuck up and all is gone. Think about Mt.Gox or recently nicehash, nothing is 100% secured, so atleast make it hard for the crooks that want your coins. Why is the online wallet not open source ? Why didnt they release the source before going online, so the comunity could figure out holes ? They profit massivly on opensource by forking the work of monero and then decide to close source their wallet. Now its properly to late to publish the source because its to risky.

this is at least not fully accurate. I don't know how online wallet made for electroneum, but look into myetherewallet - it never stores keys, you should have it on your machine, and upload on site just before usage.
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:20:50 PM

Very good day for electroneum!

24h ETN volume  1,116.48 BTC only on Cryptopia

24h MONERO volume 1,213.79 BTC on Bithumb, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Kraken  etc.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:29:50 PM

Unbelievable.

Yeah, because there is corelation between mobile mining and dealing with mobile carriers  Roll Eyes

Yes, there is idiot!!!! The mobile carriers REQUESTED that they do large scale beta testing of the mobile mining

The Monero fanboys feeling the heat. I dont know what I will love more, Monero falling, or ETN rising. Damn Monerotards

I think a big test is needed for the mobile mining. Because we have already experienced about sending our ICO coins to the Exchange and how many hours it tooks to send it.
It is going to be more massive with millions of mobile phone doing "fake mining". But computers of miners are going to mine coins to send the coins to everyone wallets...
We are going to have a massive amount of transactions just to send the coins to each users of the mobile phone application.
And we are also going to have the normal transactions of people sending their coins to their friends or to Exchanges. I hope there will be enough mining powers to do all thoses transactions very fast.
rluben

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:24:41 PM

I think a big test is needed for the mobile mining. Because we have already experienced about sending our ICO coins to the Exchange and how many hours it tooks to send it.
It is going to be more massive with millions of mobile phone doing "fake mining". But computers of miners are going to mine coins to send the coins to everyone wallets...
We are going to have a massive amount of transactions just to send the coins to each users of the mobile phone application.
And we are also going to have the normal transactions of people sending their coins to their friends or to Exchanges. I hope there will be enough mining powers to do all thoses transactions very fast.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the "mobile mining experience" coins have already been premined, I think I remember seeing something like 8 billion or so were premined to air drop to accounts.
I believe that the mobile miner experience emulator dealio thingamajig doohickey whatchamacallit runs on it's own platform and software seperate from the blockchain. It was
explained in the video Richard did showing different phones running the mobile mining app. I'm kinda groggy on the exact tech details.

I still can't fugure out why people struggle so hard to understand that it's not actual real mobile mining interacting with the blcokchain.
It's been stated many times and in the white paper what it is and what it isn't.

But yeah, distributing the coins will probably have to involve an actual transaction from the wallet that holds them so it will have an effect in that way.

They didn't specify what exactly they will be beta testing for or why, but I imagine the carriers would like to have some actual stats to look at, like how
much carrier mobile data plan usage will a user incur if they run the mining app 24/7 day after day blah blah blah. Does it run smoothly, any glitches to work
out before rolling out to millins of customers yadda yadda...ect ect. General things along those lines.

Beta testing is probably a good thing before mass launching the mobile mining experience I'd think.
xzentorxz

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:55:43 PM

Unbelievable.

Ok I will keep calm. I will just ignore the "mobile carriers" thing.

99% of ETN is Monero, they basicly just renamed monero in their code and replaced it with electroneum, changed a few config settings like port and decimals and added a genises block so they get a part of the pie. So even if you're a electroneum fanboy which is totally fine you should honor monero for the base (and they where so kind to open source their product) and bitcoin for the concept. And I'm sure the ETN devs have huge respect of the monero devs.

Monero will fall if the software is bugged (which is unlickly) in this case electroneum will fall aswell.

Cryptocurrencies are based on an open-minded open-source comunity, no one needs bricks like you around. (Sry i tried)

First Electroneum GUI Wallet (open source): https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet/releases
Discussion (reddit): https://goo.gl/8488Cp
xzentorxz

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:58:54 PM

trust:
All your private keys for the blockchain are in the hand of a single company. I know all of you love the ETN team, but one fuck up and all is gone. Think about Mt.Gox or recently nicehash, nothing is 100% secured, so atleast make it hard for the crooks that want your coins. Why is the online wallet not open source ? Why didnt they release the source before going online, so the comunity could figure out holes ? They profit massivly on opensource by forking the work of monero and then decide to close source their wallet. Now its properly to late to publish the source because its to risky.

this is at least not fully accurate. I don't know how online wallet made for electroneum, but look into myetherewallet - it never stores keys, you should have it on your machine, and upload on site just before usage.

Well this is MyEtherwallet, its online yes, you have to trust them yes, but atleast its open source, you can go check and see how the data progressed and what is stored, but you have to actually trust the website if you dont want to setup a website yourself. But on the electroneum wallet you dont get anything, its closed source, and you dont download your keystore or anything (all in the hands of the devs).

First Electroneum GUI Wallet (open source): https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet/releases
xzentorxz

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

So i sent a test transaction 5 days ago of 100 etn to my paper wallet and the transaction is still pending. Since there is no transaction id i can really search for it since public address search is not enabled in Monero.

Any idea if anything else can i shod try ? All i want to do is transfer all my tokens to my paper wallet and forget about them for 2-3 years.

I'm pretty sure the tx failed, do you have the tx id ? the oldest transaction at the moment is around 1 hour old, see: https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/txpool

dunedainbob

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:12:53 PM

I highly doubt ETN's goal should be to replace Monero.  Monero isn't really that geared toward the lay person, whereas ETN's whole strategy is mass adoption.  I find it odd when people representing different currencies get into shouting matches.  Just focus on your own target audiences, and provide the best service you can.  With a little luck, success will follow.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kurret

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:18:58 PM

just because here are a lot of people new to crypto, I want to share my thoughts. Online wallets are dangerous and defeat the purpose of a blockchain, because theire centralized and following reasons:

single point of failure:
All access the same point, you will need a hell of infrastructure just to run this online wallet, atleast if the coin gets big (which is kinda a joke if you think about that you have a blockchain that allready provide such an infrastructure). Attacks (no matter what type) have a good starting point, with this centralized wallet.

trust:

support:
If somthing is wrong, only the etn team can help you, think about how many users it supposed to get, they will need a huge team. Opensource software for Monero (ETN to come) have a huge comunity (even own stackexchange site) that can help you out.

If you really want to use a online wallet, only put as much coins on it as you willing to loose. I dont get why they would fork monero for "the masses". There aren't any light wallets, and because of the structure of Monero its hard to fasten things up, because their main point is privacy and ring transactions.

A blockchain is unhackable because you have thousands of nodes and its hard to even start an attack, you would atleast find a leak in the node software. There is no authority, that can take your coins away, it's a comunity running system, that is getting more secured with every user. So dont try to centralize a blockchain.

And to all the miners: dont use a pool that is close or even over 50% of the hashrate (IT IS NOT MORE PROFITABLE), it just opens the blockchains for attacks, dont even get me starting on this one.

It is your responsibility to keep your coins safe! Don't let this be the next big Crypto-Breach, because the etn team is great at markting !

Yes I posted similar concerns here recently. I was actually kind of shocked when I noticed that we are supposed to use their online wallet as a real wallet, I thought we would be forced to transfer the ICO coins to a local wallet where we actually control the private keys (like it has been with every other ICO I participated in). Even more shocking, not even the mobile wallet seems to have the option to use an encrypted wallet file stored locally on the phone. As you say, what is the point of using a cryptocurrency if all private keys are being managed by a centralized authority anyway?
jackd121

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:20:33 PM

So i sent a test transaction 5 days ago of 100 etn to my paper wallet and the transaction is still pending. Since there is no transaction id i can really search for it since public address search is not enabled in Monero.

Any idea if anything else can i shod try ? All i want to do is transfer all my tokens to my paper wallet and forget about them for 2-3 years.

I'm pretty sure the tx failed, do you have the tx id ? the oldest transaction at the moment is around 1 hour old, see: https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/txpool

Thanks for replying. No i don’t have a transaction id since it still says pending. Will kick off another transfer to see how it goes.
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:54:22 PM

Anyone else get a " this person is not available" when contacting them throught FB messenger?
cryptocurrency_n00b

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:04:51 PM

Anyone else get a " this person is not available" when contacting them throught FB messenger?
Out of business hours in the UK
jovannyd

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:07:12 PM

Hi, I have problems with my online wallet of ETN, I made a withdrawal more than 5 days ago and it is still pending, I have tried to make other withdrawals to my personal wallet and I do not allow it, that someone who will give me a idea. I have written several times to ETN support and no one answers me help please

Embarrassed Huh Huh Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: