Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:03:43 AM

just want to clarify about the hackers incident
are all wallets safe? i mean thers nothing stolen right?  Huh

Still, there is no announcement from them we have to wait because if they face any problems then they could have shared this time. Let's wait for some more days because ETN is the new project and let them finish their work before releasing them to the community.

what i mean bro is, our coins safe? theres no missing coin from the investor, i mean no coin has been stolen? sorry for the grammar

for the release i just want them to take their time

Everything is explained here :https://www.facebook.com/afzal.ahmed83/videos/10214401757178878/

According to this, all the coins are safe.

thanks for the reply bro

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
Tristan1337

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:08:48 AM

When we do finally get access to our coins can they be moved directly to an exchange or do they have to go to that earlier created paper wallet then moved?
I would also like to know this.

Cryptopia requires a transaction ID to be sent with the payment. Will we be able to include this when moving our coins from the website?

surely you will! This is the nature of this coin ^^

How ?? When you generate a paper wallet and want to send your ETN to that wallet ? There is no ID

You have to add your paper wallet to the cli wallet on your pc, before you send them to the exchange with a payment id. The cli wallet will allow you to send it with a payment id.

Ok, that I get. But I wanted to send ETN from Cryptopia to my paper wallet. Actually did that by putting my public address and no ID. Does it mean my ETN got dusted in the winds of eternal limbo and never got to my wallet?

No. You don't need a payment id to send to your local wallet. Just to send to an exchange. Because exchanges use the same address for a lot of different customers.

The payment id tells them which customer the payment came from.  Smiley
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:16:56 AM

Hello Contraband,

I know the old thread was also closed because of all those negativity-spreading trolls and liars. In this thread though, the user "Cafetools" keeps spamming overly optimistic comments, making this thread very repetitive to read, as there are multiple of those comments on each page.

Was just about to post exactly the same thing man. I totally agree.

It almost irritates me as those comments seem, the least, manipulative.

We all believe that ETN will manage to trade eventually higher that ICO , BUT telling people to buy NOW at these levels because " IT WILL REACH 5$ BY END OF YEAR" and the rest BS is basically unacceptable and can only do harm to the project.

We all have the right to our opinion and beliefs , as long as they are not used to misguide and manipulate possible investors.  

ETN will follow the typical pattern each and every ICO and new entry candidate follows. The price skyrocketed the first 48 hours because of the miners seeking to profit from the enormous hype Electroneum managed to create during the ICO and pre launch phase and taking advantage of the low algo difficulty which is always the case in blockchain launches.

But this price is not representative at ETN current market state and circulation.

Once the ICO investors  ,and wannabe-investors who seek to get an easy buck, get their hands on their coins they will most probably sell at least their 80% at market price which may seem normal considering the less than 10 million coins circulation but once 4 billion coins are added to total circulation the price will most probably reach .00000050 sat.

Lets not forget that presale investors got a 50% discount ,so ICO price is 0.005 $ ( almost .00000100 satoshi ) . They can sell all of their ETN coins even at .00000200 satoshi and still get 2x in returns. Imagine what will their reaction be when they will have the opportunity to sell at .00000400 which is ETNs present value.

X8 PROFITS.

Cryptopia trading played a major role in setting the pricing since its user base and BTC value is the smallest , so the demand and supply were almost in equilibrium.

his is the logical, rational approach. Anything else and anyone else believing the opposite is either ignorant , crazy or worse does it in order to manipulate the market.

I will surely do a massive buy in for ETN coins because i believe in the project using my ETN mining profits , but not at these NON REALISTIC price levels.

So, i am asking again ,please do the maths, be rational and dont spread rumors..

You are only devaluating and harming the project.

Ok @cafetools ?

Please.

Your .005 price is wrong at a 50% bonus. .005 would be a 100% bonus cutting the price in half. 50% bonus puts the price $.00666666667

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:46:09 AM

it's possible to payout the coin blocked in eupool?? for me now it's impossible to get the 100

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:49:18 AM

Hope today is our BIG day, it seems Devs are close to release online wallet. Also there is some good movement about ETN price  Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:59:30 AM

Hope today is our BIG day, it seems Devs are close to release online wallet. Also there is some good movement about ETN price  Smiley
price reaction follow by news before...how if they release mobile mining..will boost
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:06:46 AM

price reaction follow by news before...how if they release mobile mining..will boost

Looks like they put in a monster shift last night, so hopefully today is the day!
etienne_marais

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

copy of post on old thread:

Could somebody please explain to me, or refer me to the relevant reading material, how the price of a coin/token is determined upon launch ? In the case of ETN, there were not ICO investors selling, only miners, so how did it attain the initial price ? Is it also a simple matter of supply and demand where early miners simply set a relative high price and the demand kept it multiples of ICO price up to now ?

I just want to understand what drives prices at onset when coins is released on new exchange, especially in cases like this where trading is available before ICO coins were released.

kr00t0n

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:41:42 AM

Could somebody please explain to me, or refer me to the relevant reading material, how the price of a coin/token is determined upon launch ? In the case of ETN, there were not ICO investors selling, only miners, so how did it attain the initial price ? Is it also a simple matter of supply and demand where early miners simply set a relative high price and the demand kept it multiples of ICO price up to now ?

I just want to understand what drives prices at onset when coins is released on new exchange, especially in cases like this where trading is available before ICO coins were released.

Demand. And this is how it is with all coins. They are worth whatever other people are willing to pay for them.
smasherx

Activity: 202
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:17:25 PM

Having problems with mining over official pool? -->

===>>> try using http://pool.electroneum.space <<<===

# Features

• dedicated ultra low latency server located in Frankfurt Germany
  • ultra low fee of 0.1% compared to 4% of official mining pools
  • nicehash supported
  • minimum payout 1 ETN --> no payout delays
  • more than 100 miners already supporting
  • fast and easy support via discord channel

++++NEW++++

the fastest and easy way to mine Electroneum --> Browser mining

just type in your ETN public address and start mining!

join our community to get support or have fun in our discord channel

===>>> https://discord.gg/z5Cuug <<<===

Grrizzly

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:50:27 PM

Hello Contraband,

I know the old thread was also closed because of all those negativity-spreading trolls and liars. In this thread though, the user "Cafetools" keeps spamming overly optimistic comments, making this thread very repetitive to read, as there are multiple of those comments on each page.

Was just about to post exactly the same thing man. I totally agree.

It almost irritates me as those comments seem, the least, manipulative.

We all believe that ETN will manage to trade eventually higher that ICO , BUT telling people to buy NOW at these levels because " IT WILL REACH 5$ BY END OF YEAR" and the rest BS is basically unacceptable and can only do harm to the project.

We all have the right to our opinion and beliefs , as long as they are not used to misguide and manipulate possible investors.  

ETN will follow the typical pattern each and every ICO and new entry candidate follows. The price skyrocketed the first 48 hours because of the miners seeking to profit from the enormous hype Electroneum managed to create during the ICO and pre launch phase and taking advantage of the low algo difficulty which is always the case in blockchain launches.

But this price is not representative at ETN current market state and circulation.

Once the ICO investors  ,and wannabe-investors who seek to get an easy buck, get their hands on their coins they will most probably sell at least their 80% at market price which may seem normal considering the less than 10 million coins circulation but once 4 billion coins are added to total circulation the price will most probably reach .00000050 sat.

Lets not forget that presale investors got a 50% discount ,so ICO price is 0.005 $ ( almost .00000100 satoshi ) . They can sell all of their ETN coins even at .00000200 satoshi and still get 2x in returns. Imagine what will their reaction be when they will have the opportunity to sell at .00000400 which is ETNs present value.

X8 PROFITS.

Cryptopia trading played a major role in setting the pricing since its user base and BTC value is the smallest , so the demand and supply were almost in equilibrium.

his is the logical, rational approach. Anything else and anyone else believing the opposite is either ignorant , crazy or worse does it in order to manipulate the market.

I will surely do a massive buy in for ETN coins because i believe in the project using my ETN mining profits , but not at these NON REALISTIC price levels.

So, i am asking again ,please do the maths, be rational and dont spread rumors..

You are only devaluating and harming the project.

Ok @cafetools ?

Please.

Your .005 price is wrong at a 50% bonus. .005 would be a 100% bonus cutting the price in half. 50% bonus puts the price $.00666666667

Also bear in mind that the price of BTC increased by nearly 50% over the course of the ICO so strickly from a BTC value point of view those buying at the end paid roughly the same as those buying at the start, add to that the fact BTC has continued to rise another 25%ish... IMO the only way to look at altcoins is through the lense of BTC because if it isn't at least keeping pace with BTCs dollar value you might as well have just held BTC, anything else and you are taking a loss.
Tadzka

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:09:31 PM

It honestly looks like the same story over and over again, nearly there  Undecided

kopambunareve

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:12:12 PM

It's a bit frustrating... But I believe in this guys, I think they are doing a good thing.. Price is looking good now, there will be som dump when they relese ico tokens but I see it as a opportunity Wink
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:24:10 PM

Miners have alot to do with current price.. as well the dev team.
Miners are necessary right now to secure the network and process transactions.
For majority of miners to even think about doing this the coin needs to be profitable

Miners sell, then buy back lower.. prop up market at times.. stay in profit Wink
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

still hyped about that simulated mobile mining, XD

wondering how many coins it can generate per day
they said on the video that on an samsung s4 it still running 3 days

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
Tadzka

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:51:06 PM

1usd / day

CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:03:44 PM

Capped at $1 a day.

Likely less as every man and his dog will be mining this coin.

B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:15:52 PM

Pretty sure you can earn more than $1 per day cpu mining this.
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:32:55 PM

Pretty sure you can earn more than $1 per day cpu mining this.
If you have some Intel Atom then not Cheesy

Here are benchmarks also for CPUs.
http://monerobenchmarks.info/

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:34:31 PM

Supply for now is still not seen clearly, while max supply 21 billion, it makes me a little worried. but fast play is the right way for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: