Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
zak2002

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:25:21 PM

hoping for an announcement tomorrow,

gotta sleep  Grin Grin Grin

yes, although they said anytime today but I also dont think its gonna happen anytime soon.

online987659329

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:25:56 PM

just trust in the team. the team is solid!

i dont care if the wallets are releasd in mid november or end of november just make sure that almost all bugs are fixed
Do you think this is the reason we can't see the coins in our wallets? thx Smiley
In other words we won't get our coins until the wallet fix?

2017-11-07 14:38:23.401 [P2P6]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:1564
[0.0.0.0:0 OUT] back ping connect failed to 125.164.139.27:26967

Starting refresh...
Refresh done, blocks received: 0
Balance: 0.00, unlocked balance: 0.00

i'm running windows deamon/wallet and its working ok
zak2002

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:38:33 PM

guys i wanna do a little bit of mining. Could any gents please give me a tip or tw on how to get started. Im sorry if i come off as lazy but im slightly bad with the jargon.

Wallet and a mining pool sounds good
 Thanks for any hep guys!

Good fortune

you can find the info how to generate wallet and how to start mining here.

https://downloads.electroneum.com/

About list of pools, the info is present on the first page of this thread.

B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:39:10 PM

For people who mined to the wallet address and its showing 0 balance this is what you have to do to recover your coins .. this is a modified verson of the monero help file adjusted for electroneum

Retrieve your 25 word mnemonic seed that you saved when creating your electroneum wallet

Open a command prompt (windows ctrl+r ) and navigate to the drive and directory that contains electroneum-wallet-cli ( on the command line type "cd desktop\win-x64-0.11.0.0" or where ever you have it located and no "

At the command prompt type: electroneum-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

Once you press enter you will be prompted for a wallet file name. Give your wallet a new name, any name will do

Press enter again and you will be prompted for a password. Give your wallet a new and long password

Press enter again you will be prompted to repeat the password

Press enter again and you will be prompted for the 25 word electrum style mnemonic seed that you retrieved earlier

You will then be prompted with "Restore from specific blockchain height (optional, default 0):" Default will start the restore process from the beginning of the electroneum blockchain. If you don't know the specific blockchain height, just hit enter. (Specifying a specific blockchain height will start the restore process from that specific height. This will save a bit of time in scanning, if you know what starting blockchain height your initial funds were transacted for this specific account.)

After you have entered the 25 word mnemonic seed and have chosen your specific blockchain height, electroneum-wallet-cli will generate the same public address and view key as your old wallet and begin the refresh process automatically. (Please be patient as the refresh process may take a while.)

if this has helped in any way in recovering you coins please send alittle my way .. pm for donation address

BUMP ^^
online987659329

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:05:39 PM

For people who mined to the wallet address and its showing 0 balance this is what you have to do to recover your coins .. this is a modified verson of the monero help file adjusted for electroneum

Retrieve your 25 word mnemonic seed that you saved when creating your electroneum wallet

Open a command prompt (windows ctrl+r ) and navigate to the drive and directory that contains electroneum-wallet-cli ( on the command line type "cd desktop\win-x64-0.11.0.0" or where ever you have it located and no "

At the command prompt type: electroneum-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

Once you press enter you will be prompted for a wallet file name. Give your wallet a new name, any name will do

Press enter again and you will be prompted for a password. Give your wallet a new and long password

Press enter again and you will be prompted for the 25 word electrum style mnemonic seed that you retrieved earlier

You will then be prompted with "Restore from specific blockchain height (optional, default 0):" Default will start the restore process from the beginning of the electroneum blockchain. If you don't know the specific blockchain height, just hit enter. (Specifying a specific blockchain height will start the restore process from that specific height. This will save a bit of time in scanning, if you know what starting blockchain height your initial funds were transacted for this specific account.)

After you have entered the 25 word mnemonic seed and have chosen your specific blockchain height, electroneum-wallet-cli will generate the same public address and view key as your old wallet and begin the refresh process automatically. (Please be patient as the refresh process may take a while.)

if this has helped in any way in recovering you coins please send alittle my way .. pm for donation address

BUMP ^^

use this to import your paper wallet

electroneum-wallet-cli --generate-from-keys WALLET

- where WALLET is you new walletfilename
- you will be prompted for your keys
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:22:49 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 07:27:04 PM by tbearhere

just trust in the team. the team is solid!

i dont care if the wallets are releasd in mid november or end of november just make sure that almost all bugs are fixed
Do you think this is the reason we can't see the coins in our wallets? thx Smiley
In other words we won't get our coins until the wallet fix?

2017-11-07 14:38:23.401 [P2P6]  WARN    net.p2p src/p2p/net_node.inl:1564
[0.0.0.0:0 OUT] back ping connect failed to 125.164.139.27:26967

Starting refresh...
Refresh done, blocks received: 0
Balance: 0.00, unlocked balance: 0.00

i'm running windows deamon/wallet and its working ok
Windows here too.
I wonder why mine isn't working? Undecided
I even ran it as administrator.

I open electroneumd.exe  wait for sync then open electroneum.wallet. Then wait but nothing happens. Does the electroneum.wallet  take hours to get the info from electroneumd.exe?  Thx Smiley

EDIT:Anybody plz help.
zak2002

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:43:03 PM

BUMP ^^

By the way, by giving the secret key in this cli won't compromise my wallet, right? Sorry I am a bit new in all this.

online987659329

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:03:27 PM

BUMP ^^

By the way, by giving the secret key in this cli won't compromise my wallet, right? Sorry I am a bit new in all this.

not as long as your computer is not comprimized already - remember to set a long complex password on the wallet file
MinerClub

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Talk about a SLOPPY launch. At least them miners got enormous gains. Maybe in some indirect way the now rich miners will support the infrastructure for a higher and a stable price.

I don't think miners got enormous gains. There are things to consider like equipment cost and electricity cost. Nobody mining got rich. Now if they HODL the coin and goes to 50 cent in a year, they will do well.

If anyone got an enormous gain it would be anyone who logged into Cryptopia and purchased ETN when it was 400 Satoshis and then sold when it went up to 800 Satoshis. That 100% gain.

Or anyone who bought at 700 and sold at 800 the more than 10x it traded sideways the first few days. Or 600 to 700, 500 to 600 and so on.

Plenty of money to be made for everyone during this launch so far.

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
kungpho28

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:22:25 PM

i have tokens that need taken out. some crzy stuff
aqibas

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:28:49 PM

I thought it was bad that ETN had frozen 40mil worth of coins. Looks like Ethereum is freezing 180mil worth because of their latest fuck up. Feeling less bad now.
zak2002

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:30:39 PM

Can someone guide me how to buy at cyptopia etn/ltc? Like lets say I have 0.1 ltc in my balance. Do I set the price myself? like if the current price is showing at 0.0009 but I say I will buy at 0.0008 what will happen then? Quite confusing for a beginner.  Shocked

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:33:51 PM

you just have to put your price inside and the amount. than you press the buy button and you have to wait till somebody want to pay the price you wanna have
Bilbo Bagacoins

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:40:46 PM

Voting open for a free listing on Cobinhood.

https://cobinhood.com/vote/

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:41:19 PM

Somebody please fix the typo in the thread title!  Kiss
zak2002

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:43:36 PM

you just have to put your price inside and the amount. than you press the buy button and you have to wait till somebody want to pay the price you wanna have

Ahan. Thanks for the info. And how long am I bound to my offer? In other word after half an hour someone says, I wanna buy but till that price has changed and I have changed my mind, what happens then? Sorry for question after question.

coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

I thought it was bad that ETN had frozen 40mil worth of coins. Looks like Ethereum is freezing 180mil worth because of their latest fuck up. Feeling less bad now.

caused by some random dude fat fingering LOL
CryptoVester

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:47:29 PM

Ahan. Thanks for the info. And how long am I bound to my offer? In other word after half an hour someone says, I wanna buy but till that price has changed and I have changed my mind, what happens then? Sorry for question after question.

Your offer will stand forever until either you cancel the open order or someone wants to buy at your offer price.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments. ||Trade. Park. Earn.|| The low volatility cryptocurrency.
Buy Coins || Earn Free Coins
DISCUSSION || Website || MinexBank
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:47:53 PM

Somebody please fix the typo in the thread title!  Kiss

Agreed! They have to make the title more official   Cheesy Grin Cheesy

zak2002

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:58:58 PM

Your offer will stand forever until either you cancel the open order or someone wants to buy at your offer price.

Getting clearer now.. Just one last question. Some wants to sell and accepts my offer, will it ask for my confirmation one final time or he will just have to click ok and its done?

And thanks in advance

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: