Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:34:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Krakatoa87

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:55:58 PM

Hi Everyone, as I mentioned on the original Electroneum post, I was working on a GUI Wallet for windows/ Linux, just released it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2444581.0

Full source code and information on the post x)

We are now proudly releasing the world's first Electroneum GUI Wallet for Linux and Windows

Nice, but it is not the first one! The first one was made almost 2 weeks ago by xzentorxz and you can find it here: https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet.

By the way, I have made a complete guide (with pictures) on how to use the first Electroneum GUI Wallet on my Electroneum mining pool websiteRoll Eyes

twofreckles

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:02:39 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 08:37:31 PM by twofreckles

Sorry if this was already asked before.

So I have downloaded a windows wallet (from https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases). After starting "electroneumd.exe" it stucks with message:

"no two valid ElectroneumPulse DNS checkpoint records were received"

nothing happens it doesn't start to sync the chain.

I have tried 2 machines, both 64 and 32 bits. Both computer exactly the same. Running windows 7

Is there another anyway to solve the issue?

Thank you in advance.

p.s. tried also my mac. Same result.

tperalta82

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:05:02 PM

Hi Everyone, as I mentioned on the original Electroneum post, I was working on a GUI Wallet for windows/ Linux, just released it

We are now proudly releasing the world's first Electroneum GUI Wallet for Linux and Windows

Nice, but it is not the first one! The first one was made almost 2 weeks ago by xzentorxz and you can find it here: https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet.

By the way, I have made a complete guide (with pictures) on how to use the first Electroneum GUI Wallet on my Electroneum mining pool websiteRoll Eyes

Wow, awesome, I had searched for one before starting this but didn't find any Cheesy, gonna check the source as well when I have the time

Thanks for the headsup, appreciated
twofreckles

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:12:48 PM

Created wallet, evevything went smoonth but is says network syncronized 1/1 (100%) is that normal? 

http://prntscr.com/hdxv4q

tperalta82

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:16:14 PM

Created wallet, evevything went smoonth but is says network syncronized 1/1 (100%) is that normal? 

I didn't create that one,, but if you had your CLI walelt previously, and by looking at the code it's connecting using RPC to the electroneum daemon, so it's using your previous blockchain data, so i'd say it's working
Krakatoa87

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:34:32 PM

Sorry if this was already asked before.

So I have downloaded a windows wallet (from https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases). After starting "electroneumd.exe" it stucks with message:

"no two valid ElectroneumPulse DNS checkpoint records were received"

nothing happens it doesn't start to sync the chain.

I have tried 2 machines, both 64 and 32 bits. Both computer exactly the same. Running windows 7

Is there another anyway to solve the issue?

Thank you in advance.

p.s. tried also my mac. Same result.

I've just helped a user which had the same problem with electroneumd.exe.
His problem was solved with this command:
Code:
electroneumd.exe --add-exclusive-node 76.91.14.76:26967
To launch on a CMD window or to put in a .bat file, hope it will resolve your problem too!

metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:34:57 PM

One thing I've learned over the years, when it comes to ICO's. Just hold on to it for a longer time, see it as an investment and let it sit. This worked out for me everytime so far... Will do this as well with ETN, even though it may take some time for this thing to really launch due to delays
Krakatoa87

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:37:17 PM

Wow, awesome, I had searched for one before starting this but didn't find any Cheesy, gonna check the source as well when I have the time

If I remember well he forked the SumoKoin Wallet to do this one.

tperalta82

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:39:52 PM

If I remember well he forked the SumoKoin Wallet to do this one.

Indeed he did, I went on a different approach and forked monero Wallet since ETN is a fork of XMR, but if they both work as expected, WHO CARES Cheesy
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

I received an email.

Please send email when you decide that ETN will be available for all investors.

Thanks
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:55:13 AM

Well... Richard ells said "I'm sorry". I suppose I can't be super mad about it anymore. Lol I hope the 2nd launch is more successful. Every have a good turkey day
TBAmanda

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:03:25 AM

Hope you enjoy it

Screenshot for linux build on ubuntu 17.10:

Screenshot for windows build on windows 10

As an investor, and given they've not provided the service that this was bought for in a timely manner, can you ask for your money back?

I know, crypto, unregulated, but damn not happy with their delays and this is not what many paid for.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:58:42 AM

lol..  What a shit show this has turned in to...  I have sold off all the coins I mined within the first day of mining (when the provided pools were actually paying, that is) and am just sitting on the few coins I still have in the ICO wallet.  Checking in periodically for any major updates on access to the ICO wallets and such with basically the same news being posted.  The momentum and hype has dissipated drastically thus far IMO.

You can go to all those threads of coins that have been hyped to the moon and see that things calmed down just like it did here. I am reading in so many threads where people are complaining that the max hype from "back then" is gone. Like drug addicts, seriously... Do you like the fundamentals of ETN or not? If yes, then invest or keep your coins and if, well, then sell.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
spfoo

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:01:45 AM

lol..  What a shit show this has turned in to...  I have sold off all the coins I mined within the first day of mining (when the provided pools were actually paying, that is) and am just sitting on the few coins I still have in the ICO wallet.  Checking in periodically for any major updates on access to the ICO wallets and such with basically the same news being posted.  The momentum and hype has dissipated drastically thus far IMO.

You can go to all those threads of coins that have been hyped to the moon and see that things calmed down just like it did here. I am reading in so many threads where people are complaining that the max hype from "back then" is gone. Like drug addicts, seriously... Do you like the fundamentals of ETN or not? If yes, then invest or keep your coins and if, well, then sell.
Easier said than done - the ICO coins can't be traded. Incompetence, co-incindense, both or planned?
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:25:40 AM

Very long wait after the ICO till there is no wallet release. How many days they are going to take for the developing the blockchain. People are waiting with lot patience, they are not providing exact ETA when they release the blockchain.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:39:24 AM

Very long wait after the ICO till there is no wallet release. How many days they are going to take for the developing the blockchain. People are waiting with lot patience, they are not providing exact ETA when they release the blockchain.

Lets just all be patient, I know a lot of us are expecting a lot about electroneum developments. Lets just wait for their official updates and announcements. I just hope that this project is really legit. Please update us Devs.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:53:50 AM

I have ETN from investment, I'm really don't know how to withdrawal my ETN from ICO dashboard, any one can give me a tutorial how to withdrawal my ETN balance to cryptopia exchange. Thanks in advance
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:55:35 AM

Hope you enjoy it

As an investor, and given they've not provided the service that this was bought for in a timely manner, can you ask for your money back?

I know, crypto, unregulated, but damn not happy with their delays and this is not what many paid for.

How many coins do you have. I will be happy to buy them for the ICO price lol.
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:00:31 AM

The blockchain IS released.

They are not "developing the blockchain" whatsoever.

They are currently having Hackerone do security and penatration testing of the website, app, etc.

contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:06:44 AM

Hope you enjoy it

Its great to see the community doing things like this.

Everyone keep in mind that this is not made by the ETN team, and you are using it at your own risk.

Has anyone from the community checked it over?

Thanks

Contraband
ETN Community Manager
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: