Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:39:50 AM

Still no one in the team who takes care of bounty management since the manager completly gave up the idea to make a decent work, thats crazy the bounty management is just left dead without no one to really take care of it

What are you talking about? All the information is in the bounty thread and the bounty manager has responded several times already, you will get it once the security issues are fixed and the project/wallet is available. The first post of the bounty thread tells you everything you need to know.

You obviously don't know What Im talking about. And no the manager is not responsive because he Never answered to this issue because he just doesnt want to fix the translations calculations.
All the mods team of Electroneum is complaining too about his bad management . And no, not all the informations are on the bounty thread, there is a lot of informations missing in translation spreadsheet while he already came up with a wrong token calculations based on the half done spreadsheet

The manager is absolutely lazy and didn't calculate 50% of Translation bounties ( management stakes are not done + stakes for the website translation are just ignored because he is too lazy and gave up on both of these things ) , you clearly didnt participate in a lot of bounties if you think it's normal to still have such important things calculated After such a big amount of time.

The team is aware of this, they were going to fix this they said but they didnt do anything

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:44:48 AM

Still no one in the team who takes care of bounty management since the manager completly gave up the idea to make a decent work, thats crazy the bounty management is just left dead without no one to really take care of it

The bounty manager is responsive but this is the wrong thread for your complaint. When did you last try to get a hold of him and he didn't respond?
He is not responsive. I tried 3 Times and 3 Times he ignored me because he just doesnt want to make the job right, he probably thinks it's too much work ( the simple fact it took him so long to come up with this wrong calculations shows it)
This is not the wrong thread since no one answers on the bounty thread, Richard, after agreeing there is a problem with a Bad management from the manager just forgot to do anything, same for everyone in the team.
I am not the only one to complain, all the Electroneum mods are aware too of this Bad management, so i just make it public since no one doesnt want to do anything

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

Has anyone been using the Mac Direct Miner to mine at all? I tried during the first few days when the blockchain launched, but my computer is a dinosaur so even though I was technically mining, my hashrate was always super low and my balance remained at 0 (it also probably didn't help that besides having a slow computer I have terrible internet connection).
Anyway, since I will be upgrading systems, I was wondering if anyone had positive results with the Mac Direct Miner. Thanks!
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:03:45 AM

ooh etn has calmed down, good some newbies are tired of waiting haahaha
so many hacked coins on the news good thing etn has an aggressive team and managed to protect our coin!

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:49:18 AM

Even Electroneum team failed to give the coins to the investors sending photos is not enough and development is more important and collected more than 40millions and giving not clarity in terms own blockchain. They are giving any exact ETA about release.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:28:15 AM

What is going to be the potential of the coin till now nobody has the exact answer because ETN is not on their promises? They kept delaying the development of the blockchain and still, they didn't release any coins to investors.

Because they had to decide which of the following is better:
1. Release walletes on 1. November and risk investor lose their coins due security bug and compomited e-mail, which would harm this ICO from its very begining and put it into scam list
2. Postpone releasing and improve infrastructure so everyone would be secured

From 2 bad things thec decided to take one which is less bad.

Agree but how long they are going to take because if they keep drag the things this not going to be good for the company. Already investors are waiting from many days still, they are developing. It is their fault to check before ICO.
bgdmxd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:00:39 AM

All the large pools are hit and miss. I've tried mining on hashparty pools for a week or so (both the uk and us pools), it was fine for the most part, but there were at least two periods when they just went down for hours (miners were showing something like "socket error. connection refused", front end was not loading). I guess it's either ddos or weak servers (I think they did upgrade to more powerful machines at some point). I stopped mining there and went to a smaller pool. Right now it's been two days since I'm mining on http://electroneum.ovh/ and so far so good. Their hashrate is smaller though and sometimes it takes a while to find a block.

Thank you for your confidence in my pool!  Smiley

It is still a small pool indeed but it is constantly growing and although there is some periods when it takes time to find a block (blockchain play with my nerves, like today, 7h with no block, then 3 in 40min  Shocked), many users told me that they earn at least as much as on other pools (and sometimes a bit more) on a few day basis.

And I'm proud to say that it have a 99.99% uptime, the only down times were when I had to make update on servers or modify config and it resulted on a 30s~1min disconnection for users. And small pools can also be DDOS attacked, I had 2 DDOS attack already but Ihave a good protection on my servers and it was totally transparent from a user point of view. Wink

Thanks for the good work. I have mined on your pool for the past few days. So far the earning is much better than the pool I have switched from.

matrixukr

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:06:01 AM

no wallet synchronization. WIN10 (firewall no)
electroneumd.exe
Code:
WARN 	net.dns	src/common/dns_utils.cpp:487	WARNING: no two valid ElectroneumPulse DNS checkpoint records were received
set-log 4 (320kb) - https://www.sendspace.com/file/i71159

soldat13

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:09:40 AM

electroneumd.exe
Code:
WARN 	net.dns	src/common/dns_utils.cpp:487	WARNING: no two valid ElectroneumPulse DNS checkpoint records were received

Same
W-Obmen

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

Electroneum ETN can be sold for a good course
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:41:40 AM

Even Electroneum team failed to give the coins to the investors sending photos is not enough and development is more important and collected more than 40millions and giving not clarity in terms own blockchain. They are giving any exact ETA about release.

What do you mean? The Electroneum team has been quite transparent about their stuff or is there something I missed now?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:33:35 PM

The ETA is 1.st or 2nd week in december, yeah not really so exact as we all want. But better than before: "it will take some weeks"
Let see what will happen, i only hope there will not be another delay
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:36:38 PM

Thanks for the good work. I have mined on your pool for the past few days. So far the earning is much better than the pool I have switched from.
You broke it lol. Cheesy It was so good and now we haven't had a single block for 10 hours.
tperalta82

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

electroneumd.exe
Code:

Same

For all of you who have issues with sync

run electroneumd like this

electroneumd --add-exclusive-node 167.114.229.99

That node is on a server of mine and will never go down.

tmschard

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:05:01 PM

Too distressing this delay = /

I convinced some friends to enter into ETN and now it's there ... at most it will one day make available what we bought ... This is wrong

My grandmother already said: What starts wrong, can not finish right
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:59:21 PM

I convinced some friends to enter into ETN and now it's there ... at most it will one day make available what we bought ... This is wrong

Well, with all respect, your grandma doesn't know crypto. Everything is possible here, even big success after wrong start. So cheer up! Cool
Krakatoa87

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:29:54 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 06:58:49 PM by Krakatoa87

You broke it lol. Cheesy It was so good and now we haven't had a single block for 10 hours.

I hope it isn't him who broke it!  Roll Eyes

To be honest, I had a security flaw on one of the server the pool run, it was exploited by someone who made nasty requests wich made the pool crashed, so the miners could not connect to it. I spent all the night fighting against it and writing custom security procedures. Sadly, this procedures also restricted access to nicehash miners, so I had to rewrite them... Now (and for the last hours), everything should be back to normal (except we lost a lot of hashing power and haven't found any block).

In the meantime, I've lost a lot of users (at least one third of them and I don't blame them it's comprehensible), especially around 3 or 4 users which were using nicehash and were representing almost 2 third of the pool hashing power (I guess it was very profitable for them too).

I'm starting to believe in what I thought was a "conspiracy theory" about some pool owners trying to put down others pool, because on my pool there's only one server (out of five) wich accept public requests the other ones are only communicating through SSL tunnel, so the only harm an attacker can do is crashing the connection between this server and the miners, no profit can be made out of it...

I know I broke the confidence my users put into me and it lowered their profitability, so I've decided to put the pool fees to only 0.1% for at least one week and I hope it will work as well as it was since today.

If you can't connect to the pool now, it's probably because your IP have been permanantly banned (a lot of IPs are now), if you think it was excessive, feel free to send me an email at electroneum.fr@gmail.com I will thoroughly study your case.

If you have a any question don't hesitate to contact me at electroneum.fr@gmail.com , I answer to everybody and I try to do it as fast as i can.

Thank you for your understanding.

PS: for testing purposes, I blocked the port 5555 and opened the 5556, I forgot to change it when reloading the last configuation so I've decided to let it like this, so now medium difficulty port is 5556 instead of 5555.

Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:40:20 PM

That's something about it...

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:04:27 PM

I'm starting to believe in what I thought was a "conspiracy theory" about some pool owners trying to put down others pool, because on my pool there's only one server (out of five) wich accept public requests the other ones are only communicating through SSL tunnel, so the only harm an attacker can do is crashing the connection between this server and the miners, no profit can be made out of it...
There's usually plenty of profit to be made when you can manipulate the network's hashrate. I don't think anyone runs DDoS attacks just for fun, they're expensive (and illegal, I suppose). If you can bring down a few pools fast then the total network hashrate goes down, and as soon as the difficulty adjusts you can quickly point loads of your hashrate (both from your farms, and the rented miners' from nicehash/etc which still sells for the ~ same price it used to before the diff drop) to your private pool (or someone else's, the one you didn't DDoS'ed) and make lots of coins fast.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:51:38 PM

yes there is lot of people going to other sites and getting scammed

so much crap in here, so bitcointalk forum full of useless kids posting from moms basement without a clue.

People : ETN is on track, they have hackerone testing, the coins are locked in the blockchain secure
Richards is not hiding and sleeping in his ferrari, his working like 20 hours a day to ensure this can lauch
in december.

They have not even started teh marketing again, they have big budgets there, so it will ROCK!!!

PEople who are calling this scam, missed out on the ICO [which will never be sold again at token level]

so when ETN gets to $1 and $2, you will be sorry.

For now dikbrains calling this a scam, it is not, its already gone to the exchange in CRYPTOPIA, so stop your
silly rants about this being a scam, it is not!!!

Im buying more on the exchange today...... good luck...this looks rediculously good!

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: