Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
hunghcm

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Is Electroneum going to change the algo as Monero?
i think Dev should change, RR200 and Gaint N joined mining already
qqqua

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

Is Electroneum going to change the algo as Monero?
yes
simonetti

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

It seems like it takes a lot more for Electroneum to recover than other coins.
We are losing places in coinmarketcap. If we would have kept the 50th place the should`ve been 0.05$ right now.
I can't explain myself why is etn losing positions because we have only good news lately.

From the beginning they made big advertisments that they signed up with binance, currently you hear nothing about this signment since months.
they just get listed on small exchanges and thats completely different to their Roadmap "Q1 listing on Major exchanges"

Exchanges are not the key i know, but most of the Investors are having an eye on this fact.

They got listed on Kucoin and they will get listed on another one in the next 2 weeks. You must understand that it is harder to get listed since they are not an erc20 coin. And there was the problem with the blockchain that they fixed this last month. But all this means that they are moving forward and the price is moving down and I cand find an explanation. Even the number of mobile miners is increasing daily.

The only thing I can think of is maybe the Cryptonite ASICS that have hammered Monero might be targeting Electroneum and they are offloading as much as they can to the exchanges therefore keeping supply high and demand low.

When Monero forks this will be bad news for ETC as those Asics will then be pointed to Electroneum pools

I also think, that is the main reason, the miners are dumpung etn, before all of the asic hashing power goes to etn and before etn changes algorithm.
hozerdev

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

yes

They better do it before ASICs hit the market, otherwise it will be another nail in the coffin. I wish they had good tech rather than promo team, i haven't participated in ICO to demand it, but the investors should do it, I don't understand why they are doing nothing. Guys, those of you who stashed millions of ETNs waiting it "to the Moon" in a hope to dump it with the first opportunity. It is not gonna work, it won't "moon" until they redo the whitepaper.
Still no mobile wallet for iOS, no wallet for PC/MAC. "Mining Experience" did a good job to promote and make the brand Electroneum ETN, which is really good thing, and probably the only valuable about this cryptocurrency. But this mining simulation will not bring more users or investors, more people understand what the mining really is, it is not experience, it is key of distributed consensus powered by PoW, they are not participating in the securing the network. Don't you understand that if you can't secure it, than it worth zero. The users who download the mobile wallet will play with it and dump it, like it happens with every mobile game. You need to do something better than this. My advice go on the marker hire solid dev team and start working on some real stuff, like network throughput, scalability, etc
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

We are not children, we know it is only mining simulation. They can start calling it airdrop, it will attract more people. The airdrop should be small anyway. After all it can't be free crypto if you will use it for paying mobile services. It needs to be like any other currency in this respect. I wish it was not a monero fork kind of though, but it is what it is.
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

yes

They better do it before ASICs hit the market, otherwise it will be another nail in the coffin. I wish they had good tech rather than promo team, i haven't participated in ICO to demand it, but the investors should do it, I don't understand why they are doing nothing. Guys, those of you who stashed millions of ETNs waiting it "to the Moon" in a hope to dump it with the first opportunity. It is not gonna work, it won't "moon" until they redo the whitepaper.
Still no mobile wallet for iOS, no wallet for PC/MAC. "Mining Experience" did a good job to promote and make the brand Electroneum ETN, which is really good thing, and probably the only valuable about this cryptocurrency. But this mining simulation will not bring more users or investors, more people understand what the mining really is, it is not experience, it is key of distributed consensus powered by PoW, they are not participating in the securing the network. Don't you understand that if you can't secure it, than it worth zero. The users who download the mobile wallet will play with it and dump it, like it happens with every mobile game. You need to do something better than this. My advice go on the marker hire solid dev team and start working on some real stuff, like network throughput, scalability, etc
You are so wrong, mobile mining let people transfer with negative fees, as in have excess when fees is paid, when they see how it works they will buy more ETN which will drive price and get higher returns for "real" mining, so its a win win, zero fees, is important when living on 2 USD a day, i guess no one here is concerned with the goal of the coin, just to cash in when they see the moon closing in.

I get  1 etn a day on my mobile, that will be great the day it hits 5 USD

I also mine "real" and i also buy ETN. Let the weak hands cash out.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

yes

You are so wrong, mobile mining let people transfer with negative fees, as in have excess when fees is paid, when they see how it works they will buy more ETN which will drive price and get higher returns for "real" mining, so its a win win, zero fees, is important when living on 2 USD a day, i guess no one here is concerned with the goal of the coin, just to cash in when they see the moon closing in.

Totally agree with this, far too many people don't care about the project and the teams ambitions. Many just expect instant returns and get angry when it doesn't work out that way. I always saw Electroneum as something long-term, I didn't go in expecting massive profits in the first few months. I invested because I was interested in what they wanted to achieve, and I wanted to be a part of it.

Crypto wasn't created to be useless but tradable asset to purely make people money, it was designed as a currency to be used. They are working on making that a reality, and in some countries it could potentially be a game changer.

I'm not worried about price in the current market conditions. It will take some time before we see if ETN will  be a success or not.  It's way too early to pass judgement or label them a failure. Getting over a million users is a remarkable achievement in the fairly limited crypto world. I am happy for them to take their time and build something over the next year or so.

Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

The project is certainly excellent, but it did not meet the expectations of investors. The price of the coin does not increase, it is not a good indicator
hozerdev

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:42:01 AM

I am missing something here, how come it is the negative fees? There are no negative fees. Yes you can mine it with your mobile, but it doesn't necessary mean it will cover the transaction fees. For how long they can be able to redistribute pre-mined coins?
To be honest 5USD, with 7billion supply, how can they achieve it?
zamans98

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

with the coming ASIC hoarders on board, you can see quickly ETN = 0.005

FACT, not FUD or FUCK that ASIC is killing alt coin.
Steffoboy

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

I am missing something here, how come it is the negative fees? There are no negative fees. Yes you can mine it with your mobile, but it doesn't necessary mean it will cover the transaction fees. For how long they can be able to redistribute pre-mined coins?
To be honest 5USD, with 7billion supply, how can they achieve it?
Yes it is, cause you might mine for a long time on the phone, depending on how long tine it lasts, you would have gotten more free coins than you spent on fees. So depending on what price, it could be surely also called a free lunch. just for holding the wallet running...

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Steffoboy

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:50:54 AM

The project is certainly excellent, but it did not meet the expectations of investors. The price of the coin does not increase, it is not a good indicator
We just have a terrible bearmarket in BTC, it affects every other coin, and i disagree, the investors was really pleased, and made a nice profit, however, weak hands has to go, and they make the price go down even further in the short run. What u got is a coin and not a stock, so you are not really an investor anymore, you are just a holder of a coin.
Its not about to please holders of coins, its about to increase and get more REAL users, as per the terms of the goals of the project.
That will be good for holders, since price will take off.
Weak hands must go, thats the name of the game.

new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

We just have a terrible bearmarket in BTC, it affects every other coin, and i disagree, the investors was really pleased, and made a nice profit, however, weak hands has to go, and they make the price go down even further in the short run. What u got is a coin and not a stock, so you are not really an investor anymore, you are just a holder of a coin.
Its not about to please holders of coins, its about to increase and get more REAL users, as per the terms of the goals of the project.

+1
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

+1
Price won't go up any time soon. The market needs few more weeks to recover. But that's really bad for ETN since every day is created like 10 milions of new ETN... marketcap is huge enough now.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

kucoincom and electroneum ETN are running a joint promotion to celebrate the listing of ETN on KuCoin . We are offering 1,000,000ETN giveaway for trade ETN on KuCoin. Details Inside: https://www.kucoin.com/#/rank/ETN
Steffoboy

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

+1
Price won't go up any time soon. The market needs few more weeks to recover. But that's really bad for ETN since every day is created like 10 milions of new ETN... marketcap is huge enough now.
Relax dude, with that additional supply , it will stay steady for the next 38 years. 14 000 000 000 coins divided by 10 000 000 divided by 365

meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

kucoincom and electroneum ETN are running a joint promotion to celebrate the listing of ETN on KuCoin . We are offering 1,000,000ETN giveaway for trade ETN on KuCoin. Details Inside: https://www.kucoin.com/#/rank/ETN

first you have to act ETN. otherwise you will get no tokens. but this exchange is already better than the cryptopia exchaange. but much better exchanges will follow. we have to wait a few more days
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

+1

We need at last one year for 0.99 and after 2 for sure 50

cryptoman2.0

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:39:03 PM

TAKING ELECTRONEUM (ETN) TO COURT IN UK THIS is not just about the ETN coins, its about us, as a community, making these company s accountable for there actions ETN video 15th March Clearly states that ETN Electroneum Ltd management are "fully aware and c+++ members are working on it" But this information had not FULLY been brought to coin holders attention, AND by not revealing this information ETN Electroneum Ltd management have committed Fraud by failing to disclose information (ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss. THAT THE ISSUE WAS KNOW ABOUT ON FRIDAY 2 March 2018 Block 202612 THERE T&C CLEARLY STATE THAT, 1.4 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone you at the telephone number you have provided to us or by writing to you at the email address you have provided to us.

1.5 “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.

They never emailed, phoned anyone, informing them of the issue, and or advising holders not to deposit coins to Cryptopia, and on the 10th (not knowing of issue) I withdrew 22950 from my OFFICIAL ELECTRONEUM WALLET (still received no warning) to Cryptopia Fraud Act 2006 3Fraud by failing to disclose information A person is in breach of this section if he— (a)dishonestly fails to disclose to another person information which he is under a legal duty to disclose, and (b)intends, by failing to disclose the information— (i)to make a gain for himself or another, or (ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

TAKING ELECTRONEUM (ETN) TO COURT IN UK THIS is not just about the ETN coins, its about us, as a community, making these company s accountable for there actions ETN video 15th March Clearly states that ETN Electroneum Ltd management are "fully aware and c+++ members are working on it" But this information had not FULLY been brought to coin holders attention, AND by not revealing this information ETN Electroneum Ltd management have committed Fraud by failing to disclose information (ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss. THAT THE ISSUE WAS KNOW ABOUT ON FRIDAY 2 March 2018 Block 202612 THERE T&C CLEARLY STATE THAT, 1.4 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone you at the telephone number you have provided to us or by writing to you at the email address you have provided to us.

1.5 “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.

They never emailed, phoned anyone, informing them of the issue, and or advising holders not to deposit coins to Cryptopia, and on the 10th (not knowing of issue) I withdrew 22950 from my OFFICIAL ELECTRONEUM WALLET (still received no warning) to Cryptopia Fraud Act 2006 3Fraud by failing to disclose information A person is in breach of this section if he— (a)dishonestly fails to disclose to another person information which he is under a legal duty to disclose, and (b)intends, by failing to disclose the information— (i)to make a gain for himself or another, or (ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

Those are all common things in crypto, there are no real set rules or regulations. Also, they have sent multiple emails about the Cryptopia issues, even though that is something they have no control over.

Good luck with that, you will surely lose a lot of money by taking them to court. You have a right to be upset but...is that not taking it a step too far? If you are that aggravated by it, I would recommend not investing in cryptocurrency at all, it is like the wild west in this market my friend. There is good potential for profit, but also for losses, hacks, fraud and plenty of drama. It is not for everyone. You have to know the risks before getting involved.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: