Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3701 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

I am calculate the profit from trading altcoin using percentage. That's to say, whatever funds i put into trading even for $14 (as you mentioned), that's enough. As long as we are observant to see price movement, then we can achieve good profits.
$14 is actually good to start investing into trading with some good altcoins as holding some coins for long term can be much profitable. Some good altcoins are at a good dip for now and it can eventually rise some or the other day which can usually give huge returns and even some coins rise up by 5x to 10x which will just multiply your amount. Also $14 can give you a $100 profit if you have good patience and you are ready to invest and forget about the coin. Day trading can be profitable for fast but small profits but I won't prefer day trading with $14 so try to get some profits from that 14$ and then you can start day trading and long term trading in percentages to get you huge returns.
$14 is enough for anyone to start your trading but it won't actually give them that good profits indeed as $14 is not that big amount and some of it is lost into the transactions fees itself.

As OP is new to trading and the cryptos worlds, he can try getting some more knowledge and also try to start paper trading rather than investing your funds into trading. He can move on to trading with his funds once you have good knowledge about trading and also once you start having good profits in paper trading. Paper trading won't actually give anyone any profits in return but indeed it will give them good knowledge but what actual trading is and also they can start getting good experiences which will again be profitable for the future.

With that small amount, he may use it to practice trading. Although there's a chance for him to lose this money, he would still be able to gain experience and learn how to trade from it. Since he's just new in the btc field, I suggest that he should first learn about the basics of not only Bitcoin, but of other cryptos as well. You're going to have a hard time trading if you have little knowledge of the coin. It's also good to be always updated so you have to get used to constantly feeding yourself information and constantly learning new things.
Using small amounts on the very first time would really be always suggested. Dont ming on losing that money the important thing is that you should really learn from those small steps. Analyzing and gaining experience is a must this is why we should really observe and learn from our past mistakes.I agree on the suggestion that we must really know on the updates on the coins we are trading to so that we would somehow know on the possible movement it may go. Fundamentals with little bit technical analysis will help you out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins

No it is not enough to start trading ,min you should have $100 to start alt trading
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

My favorite trading pair is NEO/ETH...  Grin
You are wasting your time in the useless coins go for mighty BITCOIN king of crypto there will be no other coin having potential like bitcoin and in top of it eth and neo don’t have fan following and they cannot be counted has future scoping coins it’s better to leave all these and get into trading of bitcoin it often give thousands of profit in hours and everyone needs profit I was also investing into eth before investing into bitcoin but now I have come to the result that all that was bullshit real profit is in bitcoin and it will last forever.
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
you can make profit with small amount of money too, but more money makes more profit.
find potent coins with good project and low marketcap.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

For sure you can start your trading or in altcoins, in your $14 is still a big amount. I think just choose a altcoins that have a great platform with a small value then invest or trade in there. If you want to trade in ethereum, litecoin and etc you need a little amount of money or save your $14 until become $100-1000 because in this amount you will have a freat profits in the future if you have a skills when it comes to trading. Know always the risk when it comes to trade and be patience at all dump and pump in the altcoins volatile.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

For sure you can start your trading or in altcoins, in your $14 is still a big amount. I think just choose a altcoins that have a great platform with a small value then invest or trade in there. If you want to trade in ethereum, litecoin and etc you need a little amount of money or save your $14 until become $100-1000 because in this amount you will have a freat profits in the future if you have a skills when it comes to trading. Know always the risk when it comes to trade and be patience at all dump and pump in the altcoins volatile.
Actually, that is a very small amount and little amount of money capital. But if you want to learn trading then I guess you can do it. I think all professional traders are starting with small amount of capital. But there are also people who want to start learning trading with a big amount of capital because they want to do some long-term trading. I'm actually not too fond of short-term trading, I prefer to keep and collect money in this case Bitcoin, to do long-term investments. For me, better to use a lot of capital and collect a lot of capital to get a lot of profit than small capital and can only get small profit. I hope you understand what I mean and I wish you luck, God bless you.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

It may not be enough for bitcoin trading, but you could dabble into ICOs when you get a little bit more money, cryptokami ICO to be precise
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

It may not be enough for bitcoin trading, but you could dabble into ICOs when you get a little bit more money, cryptokami ICO to be precise
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

As a beginer you can start with your $14 amount, but that amount be any crypoto currency and if on trading site means more comfortable. Just do more research and gain experience with this short amount. Patience is the very important thing for trading. Market price may pump or dump its a usual thing. So before investing just do more reasearch on that. I personally suggest you to use blockfolio, it has option to set alert when the prize will pump.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

As a beginer you can start with your $14 amount, but that amount be any crypoto currency and if on trading site means more comfortable. Just do more research and gain experience with this short amount. Patience is the very important thing for trading. Market price may pump or dump its a usual thing. So before investing just do more reasearch on that. I personally suggest you to use blockfolio, it has option to set alert when the prize will pump.
what was truly test for everyone is the way on how they are may able to make patient on waiting on how they can make profit here in crypto currency so for me this is more better if they could make this patient for may apply first with their lives for and now they can may able to have what they wanted to have for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

Fourteen dollar is not enough for trading but if you will find an altcoins with very low price and their project will be successful, that altcoin you invested will become a high profit in near future. Or you have a choice to atleast hold it for a while and make it grow sooner or later.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

14$ is basically for practice trading purpose, you can't even withdraw it if ever you want to get your money back, i am now also learning different kinds of techniques to be a good trader, but what is important is the amount of your profit to be deposit. because the bigger the value the more chance of having profit earnings, and also always check and review where do you want to trade into an exchange site. that's all. Be aware of scammers tho, with your 14 dollars. HOLD onto it.  
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

This amount is not enough for trading you need increase your amount. you select some new coin that ico success. You can buy today cco, cat, ins, cov for recent profit. I hope recent this coin price increase.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

I think you can start at that amount but not so worth it waiting your altcoin to go up. But still you can earn profit from it but the higher capital is better. Goodluck.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:30:50 AM

14$ is basically for practice trading purpose, you can't even withdraw it if ever you want to get your money back, i am now also learning different kinds of techniques to be a good trader, but what is important is the amount of your profit to be deposit. because the bigger the value the more chance of having profit earnings, and also always check and review where do you want to trade into an exchange site. that's all. Be aware of scammers tho, with your 14 dollars. HOLD onto it.  
I agree, I also started with small amount and my reason is I want to experience the actual feeling how to trade and apply what I already learned through searching and from my mentor. I think its fine to start with just $14 however you cant expect to earn good profit with that. If you become a pro, better to have a big capital so you can buy different coins that has potential.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:30:22 AM

I agree, I also started with small amount and my reason is I want to experience the actual feeling how to trade and apply what I already learned through searching and from my mentor. I think its fine to start with just $14 however you cant expect to earn good profit with that. If you become a pro, better to have a big capital so you can buy different coins that has potential.
You can earn a good profit with this capital but not expect profit in short time. invest this money when the coin in the initial stage later you can make a profit. for example, Verge, ADA, Dogecoin all these coins price was very less but last December the price went too high people made a huge profit. So to start trading this amount is good.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:38:57 AM

Just like bitcoin is growing like that altcoin is also growing So if we trade altcoin it is also good and profitable as for new bie the bitcoin is good to trade because the market for this is open and stable now but for altcoin trading the market knowledge is necessary and history of the altcoin is also important in trading the altcoin are numerous in number while focus on one can make you expert of that.

putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

if you only have a little capital then you will be difficult to trade and will be difficult to get proft because I know every market and every coin have a minimum purchase of coin in order to buy coin in that market.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

I think with this amount is unlikely to get a profit. But you can get experience of trading.
Find the cheapest altcoins and try to sell them at a profit
Mr Parrot

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

It is extremly difficult to find the right coin or token. Market capitalization is for me the best indicator.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: