Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3705 times)
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

It will be not enough. You need at least $100 or $500 i think for starting.
Save your $14 for something else
I think you should not trade at this time, it can be seen that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously decreasing in recent days and there are no signs of recovery. Therefore, if you join the trade at this time will be very dangerous, the risk will be very high and may lose at any time. I think you should wait for the market to stabilize and start trading again.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
We should consider altcoin trade at this time, it is possible to see that both altocin and bitcoin have grown tremendously in the past two days as the G20 summit has taken place, so this is an opportunity to We can be compassionate and profitable. It is possible to trade pairs of altcoin / ETH or altcoin / USDT rather than trade on bitcoin.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:55:14 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins

It can be; however, since the amount is not that much, you can only get or trade for a little amount of altcoin with it. Because of that, your freedom to do trades would not be as much as you want it to be because some of the lowest valued coins would still amount to around a dollar or just a little lower than a dollar, so the amount of what you can get would not be that much obviously. If I may suggest, I think it would be better if you would shed out some capital to increase your holding, or maybe do some bounties to widen your portfolio. That way, you would have more coins to trade under your belt.

korong ajem

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:17:59 AM

it is a good idea, bitcoin trading is good but requires a lot of capital, if you only have a little capital you better trade in altcoin like doge
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:21:34 AM

Because of a huge dropped of price on altcoins now, I think $14 is a good start now to buys some coins, just choose the right coin that you think will make a good profit, who knows you're $14 will turn to $100. Then, having a $100 is a good capital to invest for some good ICO's.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:33:49 AM

That enough to start trading, with good strategy will be possible to turn that money in to $100 in a few month and then continue compound it, so if you always patient and always make new better strategies and in a few years can be you can turn it in to amillion dollar.

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:02:09 AM

That enough to start trading, with good strategy will be possible to turn that money in to $100 in a few month and then continue compound it, so if you always patient and always make new better strategies and in a few years can be you can turn it in to amillion dollar.
With little capital it's going to be a hard journey but it's always possible if you stay focus and you always work smart.
If people who turn their lives into millionaire now because they invested in early stage, I think we always can find great coin that are still in its early stage now.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

I think it's still too expensive what if you buy a coin whose price is still around $ 1-5 because with you playing in the coin that cheaply it could potentially become very rich because coin as cheap as it could potentially be a very expensive coin if they have a team of developers who very good.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

if you only have $ 14 then it will only waste your time, do not do trading!
you better find another job
kiki genteng76

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

it's not enough, just save btcmu and join in some bounty campaign to get paid a lot and do trading
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

I think it's too little bro, you better sipan it and find a job to raise money and come back if you already have $ 500
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

You should not trade altcoin in the current market, it can be seen that the market in the past has been fluctuating continuously and there is no clear sign that it is because of the trade at the present time. It is very risky when the price of bitcoin is constantly decreasing in the past days. Therefore, I advise you not to trade altcoin at this time to avoid unnecessary risks.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:50:53 AM

You may find that at the present time bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing and there are no signs of recovery, so you invest in altcoin at this time the risk will be very high, you will be very easy to lose and heavy losses. I believe that at the moment we should stand outside the market and wait for the market to recover to continue trading. Bitcoin prices are at $ 6700, according to my technical analysis, bitcoin prices will adjust slightly before continuing to decline.
Somail12

Activity: 89

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

Buy some altcoin in the market which is only around cents but first you need to make a research first about the background and the project of an altcoin. 14$ is enough for trading but also dont expect a higher profit.

Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

Altcoin is the best choice for business, currently there are so many valuable altcoins to do trade and earn a good profit, comments I think the future of these altcoins like bitcoin, etherium, ripple and litecoin very well. So we should not trade altcoin at this time but keep it and wait patiently.

I think we should choose Altcoin already listed in the market, to avoid the big risk that will happen in the market and not have to wait for Altcoin for weeks to start trading, because they just want to learn and know how to start trading
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

I think you need to start trading with at least $ 500. This amount will be enough to get a little practical experience and to understand if you need trade. From the amount less, there will be little efficiency.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

I believe you can completely trade altcoin at this point, it can be seen that after the price of bitcoin had a slight rebound thif the market became boiling again and there was a lot of altcoin pump in the day now on. I believe this month is the month of the main altcoin so you can completely trade altcoin right at this point, you should have specific plans to be able to minimize the risk that may be encountered.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

Altcoin trading is more volatile than bitcoin. The amount you want to start trading with is very insignificant. Try to start with amount in the range of thousands. Learn all you can about cryptocurrency and start trading with little about and increase it as you become better at trading.

data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

For now its a very dangerous to trade on alts because is very big risk to get down of bitcoin correlation , nobody known what will be tommorow so better to hodl a bit more for now.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have the little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the suitable altcoins
I suggest that you buy the best Altcoin for example like Ethereum. Ethereum has a very rapid development and in the future, its value will be very high. Bitcoin is indeed King of all coins but Ethereum could be Queen of the other Altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: