Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3705 times)
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins

that's enough for you to begin as a trader, because when you are stuck with Altcoins you will not be too surprised by your reduced Fiat estimates.

if you directly invest with big value and you are stuck in Altcoins then chances are you will be very heavy to see your Fiat estimates decreased.
Like bitcoins, altcoins are growing too. The main reason behind their enormous growth and stoically of eth, is because they are cheap. They are user foundling in sense of price of buying. A normal person with medico level of money can earn any altcoin. Against them, bitcoins are quite expensive mostly beachy they are managing good capital to buy only one bitcoins.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
You need to add more capital to do it well the altcoin trading. Remember the little number of profits too small income. Some of the exchange site you need to deposit an amount of 100$ before you can do the trading. If you can’t add your founds, research an exchange that suitable to your capital. Be careful to choose altcoin. We have allotted of kind or type of altcoins. This is not an easy one.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

Altcoin trading is not simple job. It is true that altcoin trading is profitable job but it is extremely risky job due to the volatility of the altcoins. If you want to grow your investment, you should improve your knowledge.
zagros1988

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

I believe you can start trading with small amount of capital... but 14$ is just too little. You won´t be able to diversify and it will be a lot easier to loose. So i would recomend to start saving before investing. Wait until you have more, then keep 50% in BTC and play with the rest (if this Money is not essential to you).
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

I think the majority of altcoins have a fast price movement so you do not have to worry about making a choice in looking for profits and most importantly as traders should be able to be patient when the exchange rate has not been in a rising condition.

parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

Hi!
Your level on start isn't important - your level at the end of the way is important. People can make $10000 of $100! What prevents to make it to you of $14?
it is just a matter of time and your approach to a solution
good luck, I believe in you!)

cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

With so little money I think not enough to invest in this market. You need to make more money. Or should you bring the money you have and go to coffee I find it better than you invest.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

just keep your bitcoin. collect first enough capital to start trading. Capital about $ 150 to start trading in the altcoin market. The goal is that your profits can multiply with you big capital
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

I think it is not enough because it will deducted only in fees i think bittrex charge $10 fees,
So i think minimum amount of investment should be $100
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

I think, that you can make a lot of money from nothing. But you need to analyze a lot and some luck. I think, that good way to earn is take part in good ICOs. I can recommend one. It`s TraceTo. This is a decentralized KYC network, which uses AI and SmartContract to verify. I suppose, that it profitable, cause it can be needed by companies. They will use it, cause it`s cheaper to use existing than making own. This project is developed by team, whih has many years of experience in this field, so it`s recipe for succes.

shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

starting trading with 14$ is not possible because most of the exchange did not even allow minimum buying below 14$ so its better to invest more money and start trading if you want to earn. You start with ADA its a good coin.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:08:06 PM

The market has been fluctuating continuously over the years, the price of bitcoin is constantly adjusting in a very large amplitude and adjust very quickly, this has caused the girl altcoin not recovered and continuous decline. I think that at this point you should not trade altcoin but let trade bitcoin to reduce risk and get the safest profits.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

For me, this is the best way to earn a Deposit during the crisis. I think that altcoins trading is first of all a chance for those who want to earn.
htconem7

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

I believe you should not trade altcoin at this point, you can see that the bitcoin girls in recent days are constantly adjusting very strongly, so the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing due to not up to recovery. Market capitalization is also going down steadily, so I think if you trade at this time the risk will be very high.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

The price of bitcoin in recent days has been steadily decreasing, which has led to the price of altcoin falling deeply and many coin top prices are at the bottom. According to my analysis, at the present time you should start buying and collecting a lot of altcoin. According to my analysis, the price of altcoin in the coming time will have big fluctuation and will pump very strong.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

I think with $ 14k capital you can buy altcoin which has a value below $ 1. Its Ok with a small and limited capital you can still choose cheap and potentially altcoin. Yet later you can increase capital gradually. Note that the $ 14k money you have is free money that you will not use to meet your daily needs.
$ 14k is not a small amount of capital. They are a big capital not everyone has, I think if I get this amount I will buy ETH hold for long time, I believe that ETH coin will grow strongly in the future. They will probably overtake the BTC over the next two years.
phucngungoc

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

I believe you should not trade altcoin at this point, you can see that altcoin prices are constantly falling sharply in recent days due to bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating. So the altcoin trade at this time of risk will be very high, I believe in the coming days there will be another deep drop to drown the altcoin for shark aggregates altcoin.
Sanitough

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

I believe you should not trade altcoin at this point, you can see that altcoin prices are constantly falling sharply in recent days due to bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating. So the altcoin trade at this time of risk will be very high, I believe in the coming days there will be another deep drop to drown the altcoin for shark aggregates altcoin.
We can trade anything, actually it's good to trade altcoins now because the market is down, meaning, there is a chance to go up
and we can sell at a profit. We have seen how the market fluctuate, we should take advantage on the price swings, keep our eyes open so we can do it with timing.

hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

14$ is a very less amount to do trading but you can do the trading with it for the experiment purpose and maybe you earn some profits from there but you need big amount for trading.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

Altcoin trading is more volatile than bitcoin. The amount you want to start trading with is very insignificant. Try to start with amount in the range of thousands.

OK, even if not a thousand, then at least 400-500 dollars. You can buy several cheap altcoins that are the best ones and trade them. I recommend TRON and NEM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: