Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <>  (Read 113364 times)
Azrael_PT

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Par Pari Refertur

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 01:32:30 AM

Then we both support data. That's good.
More than enough data has already been provided, even by the operator himself (over 100 and then over 25 users with payments on hold according to kinlo), if you read carefully. Users with blocked payments have come in and have provided data like shubhank008.
And more data is on the way, when the time comes.

Apart from shubhank008 I have seen no confirmed data.

Well, you see, in the free world you are innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around. Nobody should go through all the trouble that shubhank008 had to just prove his innocence and get paid his fair share of work for mined blocks after waiting for so many weeks.

When you mine at triplemining you seem to be mining at the Mother of all Inquisitions and as soon as you or one of your minipool users is flagged you are lost and your payments are frozen. Not a good practice at all. Again, no pool should appropriate coins belonging to miners for their mined blocks.

Over 100 users, then down to 25 (a bit more according to the number of people that have contacted me) have been judged by the inquisitors and had their payments frozen according to the operator himself. There are many, many burned innocents, at this middle age style bonfires, among them.

You have no data. Please post something with content.

+1

Donations: 16WPtSGFtj7wH2TxQi5tZfdxtAG84zPVwD
CEX.IO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adara

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 01:44:42 PM

Well, it has content and it has data if you know how to read.

Many thanks to those miners getting their payments released after so many weeks that have sent donations. Thanks for your support, you are legion.
adara

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 01:46:07 PM

To give an update about the blocked users:

- We had about 100 users that have been blocked, due to massive connections.  Except a few (shubhank for example) that were giving several gigahashes to the pool, the majority only contributed a few megahashes, with a lot of connections (>1000).

- We're currently down to about 25 users with many connections.  This is good news, as the load has reduced on the pool server, allowing me to shut down back-ends, which cost me money, money I will probably never get back.  Most of the feedback I've received was positive, too bad we have a few trolls....  The others have been unblocked.

- I am occasionally unblocking everybody, so those that did not request an unblock will get an unblock anyway if they stopped their connections.  However, as soon as the script runs again (currently once per 24h) the accounts going over the limit are blocked again.

- There surely are people that are doing honest work on the pool, compared to real botnets.  However I cannot distinguish between them, that's why I'm enforcing a global rule for everybody to use only a limited amount of connections.   These limits are high enough for any single miner to continue mining, but it is for me impossible to manage separated rules for everybody: that's why there will be no exceptions.  Anyone can run a proxy server to run as many clients as they'd like.

- Shubhank008: it's nice to see that you can manage your users with just one server.  But please do not underestimate the total load of all combined connections, plus the fact that not all miners are equally efficient

- Shubhank008: you're still welcome to mine on our pool, I've only paid you as an act of good faith, but we can continue this discussion on irc.  I can give you details about the remaining connections.

Well kinlo, I was about to congratulate you for rectifying, but you still have many, many users with blocked payments for already mined blocks. And I still have not received all answers from involved users yet. So there may be more than the 25 you yourself recognize. Some of them, as you well know, have greater amounts owed that Shubhank008 had. It does not seem very fair to hold those amounts for such a long time just because your script correctly or incorrectly (as you yourself recognize) flags them as bots.

And at any measure it is not a good practice at all, to hold payments for mined blocks. This should never be done at any pool.

Will you be so kind to honor all users for all their mining work that has already been converted into coins, coins that you are still holding. Would you please pay what in all common sense is actually theirs, their share of work for already mined blocks?

A recommendation here: clear payments for all accounts asap, pay all users what you owe them for all mined blocks, by now a high amount when you add up all users. You are not clean until you pay them all, kinlo.

Then you may want to enforce your policies, whatever they are, crazy or not, but you should inform all miners before they open an account at your pool, that you will be from time to time holding payments for their share of mined blocks according to whatever crazy rules you are implementing. This will probably avoid any mistakes on their part as well. Inform them of your policies, crazy or not, so that they are aware of the risks they are taking when mining at your pool. As of today your miners are not informed when joining your pool. Until you do that it seems like a miners trap.

kinlo, can you please update, as organofcorti is hungry for more data, as well as clarify your pool policies regarding appropriation of payments to miners for mined blocks. Will you continue to do that? Thanks.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 01:48:43 PM

Well, it has content and it has data if you know how to read.

Many thanks to those miners getting their payments released after so many weeks that have sent donations. Thanks for your support, you are legion.

Data  would be your list of complainants, how much they are owed, for how long it has been owed and when they last mined on Triplemining with their botnets/groups of CPU miners. Anything else is just hot air. Politics even.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
adara

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:03:00 PM

You are wrong again. As acknowledged by the operator these are not all botnets and there is honest people there.

To give an update about the blocked users:
- There surely are people that are doing honest work on the pool, compared to real botnets.  However I cannot distinguish between them, that's why I'm enforcing a global rule for everybody

Now blocking payments for mined blocks is no joke and is no politics. I will appreciate kinlo's update on that and will personally congratulate him on releasing all payments and even on updating the pool practices.
SigurdDragonslayer

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:58:00 PM

LOL has anyone read adara's posting history? All this sockpuppet does is go into any thread that mentions triplemining, even incidentally, and post that it's a scam.

Just a botnet owner grinding his axe.

Gaim

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:36:49 PM

LOL has anyone read adara's posting history? All this sockpuppet does is go into any thread that mentions triplemining, even incidentally, and post that it's a scam.

Just a botnet owner grinding his axe.

+1
Yes, I did recognize it last week already...
adara

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:00:44 PM

More donations are coming! Thanks fellow miners! We do not forget.

1, 2, 3: Pay, kinlo, pay. Pay, kinlo, pay. Pay, kinlo, pay.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 10:05:14 PM

More donations are coming! Thanks fellow miners! We do not forget.

Donations? You have a fecund imagination, adara. You enjoy making this stuff up?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
adara

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 11:05:36 PM

No comments on that organofcorti. I do have respect for your work and have nothing against you. Believed or not, yes donations have been received.

Now, this pool has been freezing payments for mined blocks and that is a fact as acknowledged by the operator himself.
Do you think miners enjoy having payments blocked?
As said, an update from the operator on his previously posted data as well as on the pool policies regarding the blocking of payments is appreciated. I am sure miners are interested about that.

I will not repeat what has already been said so this is an Ending point.
shubhank008

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 05:31:16 AM

Anyone knows any email or contact means for the pool ?
I am having a bit problem again and wanted to contact kinlo but cant find any contact info on site (there was a mail listed in block message earlier but now removed) and hard to find him on IRC online (I dnt use IRC all the time).

Anyways, Kinlo if you see this post, can you PM me some mail or way to contact you ? The block message and you said that accounts are auto-unblocked, 90% of my miners have been stopped and barely 15-20 are still doing (200~MHs now) yet my account hasnt been unblocked since 1 week now (again) and I am pending 1BTC payment in it.

I am really done with this now and after this payment I am shifting to other pool unless your pool is stable and in good condition again like when I joined and before it.

Hope I can get paid for my pending amount and leave out peacefully.

@adara I think you are just flaming the thread now, if there really are so many users like you say, they should personally come and post their problems like me. I dont think you are some representative attorney for them all ? I had my problem, posted it with with clear facts and reasons and got it solved. Having it again and again posting here myself.
kinlo

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

Pool operator of Triplemining.com

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 11:50:49 AM

There is an email address on the bottom of every page.... info@triplemining.com
opticbit

Activity: 695
Merit: 502

PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 09:48:38 AM

I recently got some more mining power (more than a ruby collector).  I would like to mine on triplemining, but the luck varies too much, if the pool was averaging 2 blocks a day I could make the switch.

Out of 175 members of my mini pool no one is mining right now.  I've seen one person at a time mining rarely.

Thread started over here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254853.msg2713127#msg2713127

Bitrated user: opticbit.
https://www.bitrated.com/opticbit
Gaim

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:07:02 AM

the variation speaking of times between the blocks would be less, if our hash speed is higher.

The variation in speaking of shares needed to create a block will be always based on luck and randomness.

but higher pool hashrate, the variation of needed shares won't hit us that hard like now.
kinlo

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 03:17:52 PM

indeed, the variance is a bit higher, but the end result remains the same.  And the higher hashrate will come by itself when more people join, so don't feel held back, just join Smiley
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:40:36 AM

Euhm can not access triplemining website at all ??
The miner running balanced mining over 3 pools seems to have no issue
I like to add also that alot of so called co miners never ever mined longer then a few days or even seen them ever do anything
I also am missing a tool to kick non existing miners from the list of users on the sub pools
But to be honest i do not really trust the so called bonus also, i see it on names which i never ever seen in the miners list
And as long as i have mined on the pool never got the bonus also, even though i was long time one of the bigger miners
On the other hand i do not think the subpool system works besides for botnet users which can add hundreds of pc owners to the user lists making it easier to get the bonus
Since they all are in my few all fake users who make a change on that bonus.
Tell me who in his right mind does cpu mining with current difficulty on btc.... NOBODY

johndough

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 03:10:41 AM

Same here, account page is just blank.  Been a while since I mine TM of course I hit the unlucky block lol!
ct1aic

Activity: 714

Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 08:05:37 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2013, 10:31:37 AM by ct1aic

The site is still down, but I think the mining server is still up and running, as I keep getting blocks from the pool and it is accepting my results.

UPDATE: Web site UP!

Also, I have same opinion as bronan, regarding our sub-pools:

I also am missing a tool to kick non existing miners from the list of users on the sub pools

Rui Costa, PortugalBTC : 1ct1aicGoUVpZeovsw3cCcPJZJHV5JXtW
kinlo

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:04:47 AM

Euhm can not access triplemining website at all ??

We've had some stability issues.  We're monitoring the situation.  It is only the webserver so the impact is relatively small, the mining server is not affected

I like to add also that alot of so called co miners never ever mined longer then a few days or even seen them ever do anything
But to be honest i do not really trust the so called bonus also, i see it on names which i never ever seen in the miners list
And as long as i have mined on the pool never got the bonus also, even though i was long time one of the bigger miners
On the other hand i do not think the subpool system works besides for botnet users which can add hundreds of pc owners to the user lists making it easier to get the bonus
Since they all are in my few all fake users who make a change on that bonus.
Tell me who in his right mind does cpu mining with current difficulty on btc.... NOBODY

I really don't understand what you are saying here.  There is no list of miners, so you cannot know who is mining on the pool.  Also we're dealing with botnet users, so there is no reason to worry about that.
ct1aic

Activity: 714

Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 02:46:40 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2013, 06:36:02 AM by ct1aic

It's almost a absolute record, but it's a 2013 record...

Block info   Block status   Amount                 Found                      Duration     Shares        Confirmed
#246655   GENERATED   25.05267250 BTC    July 15, 2013           276 hours  70 701 270     YES
#142756   GENERATED   50.00100000 BTC   August 27, 2011        432 hours     8 439 982      YES

Website up.

Tweets
 Triplemining ‏@Triplemining 2h
@...... No, the website is for displaying information only, it does not do any processing, mining and everything else is not impacted

Triplemining ‏@Triplemining 3h
We're aware of the issues with the site, we're working on a permanent solution.  Even when the site is down, it is still safe to mine.

But I still love Triplemining.com!

Rui Costa, PortugalBTC : 1ct1aicGoUVpZeovsw3cCcPJZJHV5JXtW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: