Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recieved 50GH BFL Single Today!  (Read 51058 times)
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:50:11 AM

To all of you that seem concerned about Garr using a sockpuppet account: I was refreshing this thread constantly when Inaba accused Garr of using a sockpuppet account to post and I never saw that happen. I think Inaba photoshopped the image he used. Think about it a minute. Who constantly snap screenshots so fast that they could catch a posting that couldn't have been here for more than a few seconds.

Ok, then we need to ask Theymos if the IP address matches for both Garr/Werner accounts.  Either Garr255/Werner is committing fraud or Inaba is committing libel.  One has got to go. 

No - we don't need to ask Theymos that.

All we need to ask is whether the werner account made (and then deleted) the same post that Garr subsequently posted (which can be checked).  Checking IPs would produce a false negative if the werner account was run through a proxy - and possibly a false positive if wener was someone close to (but not) Garr (though it would still be dodgy having a family member or whatever bid on your auctions to pump the price)..

If the werner account didn't make the post at all then there's then zero reason to believe it's Garr and it would mean Inaba faked the only direct evidence of a link.
If the werner account DID make the post then obviously it IS a sock-puppet of Garr's - and with the auction bids that plainly deserves some sort of untrustworthy or scammer tag.

There's no point asking Garr - as he's obviously lieing either in his apology or by attempting to infer that his apology is untrue.  Asking a liar which of two contradictory statements is the truth is obviously futile - as why would you believe the answer?
kibblesnbits

Activity: 557

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:53:44 AM

It seems Garr's hands are tied behind his back, cut him some slack.

He cannot refute the claims for fear of his orders being cancelled. Cancelled orders would not only hurt him, but his mining company (and investors), and people that have purchased some of his orders.

Stop being silly insisting he explain himself... maybe after his orders are delivered, we can revisit this issue.

But until then, it is heartless to insist he explain himself with the possibility of his order being cancelled if he does.

+1   Garr is being blackmailed with the threat of having his order cancelled to claim ownership of that account.

It seems Garr's hands are tied behind his back, cut him some slack.

He cannot refute the claims for fear of his orders being cancelled. Cancelled orders would not only hurt him, but his mining company (and investors), and people that have purchased some of his orders.

Stop being silly insisting he explain himself... maybe after his orders are delivered, we can revisit this issue.

But until then, it is heartless to insist he explain himself with the possibility of his order being cancelled if he does.

To all of you that seem concerned about Garr using a sockpuppet account: I was refreshing this thread constantly when Inaba accused Garr of using a sockpuppet account to post and I never saw that happen. I think Inaba photoshopped the image he used. Think about it a minute. Who constantly snap screenshots so fast that they could catch a posting that couldn't have been here for more than a few seconds.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

It's not easy for me, but I believe what I'm doing is in the best interest of everybody involved.

That's an interesting statement.  It's classic "I'm lying, but I'm doing what I feel is best".  In other words, it's a misdirection from the bid shilling in order to save Cognitive.  Honestly, I'm hoping I'm wrong.  It seems like you've been a valued member here for quite some time.  But, it's also very easy for a forum owner to determine the truth.  Hopefully it doesn't come to that.  I'm hoping some photoshop experts will take a look at both Inabas screen-caps and post opinions. 

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:56:58 AM

That's an interesting statement.  It's classic "I'm lying, but I'm doing what I feel is best".  In other words, it's a misdirection from the bid shilling in order to save Cognitive.  Honestly, I'm hoping I'm wrong.  It seems like you've been a valued member here for quite some time.  But, it's also very easy for a forum owner to determine the truth.  Hopefully it doesn't come to that.  I'm hoping some photoshop experts will take a look at both Inabas screen-caps and post opinions. 

Occam's razor says Werner is a sockpuppet. Too bad scammer tags don't exist anymore.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
kibblesnbits

Activity: 557

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:10:37 AM

Okay, going through Werners posts I found this....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=153263.msg1689664#msg1689664

Check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159808.0

You can buy the first order here!

Newbie forum.  Would you go into a newbie forum to tell the uniformed about an auction when you are a bidder of said auction?   After you had just bid??

Another post is an advertisement for Cognitive....

I am in the same situation so I invested in this mining company: http://cognitivemining.com/

They already had asic purchase, the first actually. So now we can own part of that first purchase!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=153263.msg1626913#msg1626913

Sorry Garr, it's just way too coincidental. 

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:13:21 AM

Hey all, regarding the Werner account:
It is appalling that someone would accuse me of doing something as low as bidding up my own auctions. You make me sick.

--Garr

Then what exactly happened here? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159808.msg1689855#msg1689855

That's a gotcha indeed.

However it doesn't make Inaba's behavior any more respectable either.

This is almost as good as the various scammer partners in Bitfinex outing each other.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:30:33 AM

supsubteletype
Code:
code
Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed Lips sealed Kiss Cry
BLAW

lol Who ever has the dutchie please pass it to the right side man!

My post count went down WTF
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:31:03 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 03:25:10 AM by erk

Okay, going through Werners posts I found this....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=153263.msg1689664#msg1689664

Check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159808.0

You can buy the first order here!

Newbie forum.  Would you go into a newbie forum to tell the uniformed about an auction when you are a bidder of said auction?   After you had just bid??

Another post is an advertisement for Cognitive....

I am in the same situation so I invested in this mining company: http://cognitivemining.com/

They already had asic purchase, the first actually. So now we can own part of that first purchase!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=153263.msg1626913#msg1626913

Sorry Garr, it's just way too coincidental.  

The guy is a high school kid trying to make a fast buck with shares:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67547.0

http://cognitivemining.com/about.html

I mean what does it matter if Werner and Garret are the same 17 year old kid or not?

Pierre

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:37:30 AM

Werner is German according to his profile. He also doesn't use capital letters and he seems to suck at English:

'i thank all for informations provide.'

'thanks for informations sir. this fora website is full of them!'

'I have used the electrum since it had release, and it has not been bad very much...'

'I would like to recommend BAMT. mining in windows is not a thing exept trouble!!'

Oh but wait! A few months later his English improved tremendously!

I am laughing hysterically... This obscene adult is being shown up by a seventeen year old who runs his business flawlessly!!!

Why do they purchase from this if others are selling with lower order number and for fewer BTC? Beats me.

Nice! He's even using capital letters now!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:03:11 AM

It's not easy for me, but I believe what I'm doing is in the best interest of everybody involved.

Don't worry Garr255, you can speak your mind. Inaba doesn't speak for BFL. He just likes to harass people here. Josh@BFL has promised BFL will not force refunds on anyone.

http://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/3026-forced-refunds.html#post37336

Quote from:  BFL_Josh
BFL is not doing forced refunds on anyone.

Buy & Hold
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:06:02 AM

Someone should probably inform the suckers that got bid up by the sock puppet that they got robbed.

Please tell me that you refunded his order. This asshole stinks more and more.
Malawi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:28:19 AM

Doubt it disappears without a refresh of the page.

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:31:00 AM

Don't worry Garr255, you can speak your mind. Inaba doesn't speak for BFL. He just likes to harass people here. Josh@BFL has promised BFL will not force refunds on anyone.
http://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/3026-forced-refunds.html#post37336
Quote from:  BFL_Josh
BFL is not doing forced refunds on anyone.

ಠ_ಠ
Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 04:08:12 AM

Order placed 8/30/2012
BFL updates- just a few more weeks.
BTC lost for failed delivery - 860 BTC since December 2012 (90 days give for delivery)
And all I get for this is Josh talking shit, forcing refunds to people who call BFL out on their bullshit, and now this "Oh look at what Garr did, forget that we haven't delivered in over a YEAR, look at Garr he has two accounts.

Hey Josh, good luck in court.
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:24:31 AM

Looks like an investigation into Inaba may be the result.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238474.msg2527156#msg2527156

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:35:43 AM

+1

There's enough evidence here suggesting that the quote and screenshot are fake that, if I were theymos, I would deny any request regarding the authenticity of the post.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 04:47:27 AM

Please, present your evidence then Maged.  You are full of shit, plain and simple.  There's proof positive via screen shot, tons of circumstantial evidence and if SMF is worth a shit, there should be easily verifiable tracking information via soft delete and IP logs to finish it all off.  What "evidence" do you have that I faked any of it? 

But lets examine the whole premise... why would I even BOTHER to fake that, in that particular manner?  That doesn't even make sense... if I'm going to fake something, it would be something far more damning than THAT post.  In fact, I'll even let you, Maged, remote into my machine and examine the browser window to verify it for yourself.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:51:24 AM

You are full of shit, plain and simple.  

Hey, while you are here, I have a call scheduled tomorrow afternoon. Can I get a formal acknowledgement that you are ignoring our first letter ? Would help me plan my day better.

*hugs*
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:52:05 AM

+1

There's enough evidence here suggesting that the quote and screenshot are fake that, if I were theymos, I would deny any request regarding the authenticity of the post.

Why stand in the way of seeking the truth?
I am the admin of a couple of forums, and I don't have a problem trawling though logs for something if people ask, though I use phpBB3, I am sure SMF is easy enough. Obviously not a job for a moderator, it would usually require higher permissions than that.
Gestas

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:58:17 AM

In order for me to keep my pre-orders Josh is making me do the following:

• Apologize Publicly for calling Josh and BFL liars
  • Admit "Werner" is a sock puppet account uner my control
  • Apologize for using "Werner" to troll him

Therefore, in the best interest of Cognitive, the people who have purchased pre-orders from me, and myself:

Dear Inaba and BFL:

Sorry for calling you liars. Werner is a sock puppet account under my control. Sorry for utilizing said account to "troll" you.

With regret,
                                                     Garr255

Also, I apologize to all who I may have put at risk by speculating that BFL may have been acting in a dishonest fashion. If I had known that the cancellation of orders placed by me would result of this I would not have acted in such a way, as that would be a direct violation of the fiduciary duty imposed on me by handling others' assets.
Blackmail - BFL Approved.
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:03:21 AM

lol now every BLF customers will praise BFL or keep quiet so they don't get a forced refund forced robbery after waiting for months.
I've corrected it for you. Partial BTC refund is nothing but robbery. If BFL accept payments in BTC they should also honor full BTC refunds. If they don't they should not accept payments in BTC. BFL crooks get free option call at expense of their customers (rather investors). No court of law will accept this as a normal commercial practice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: