Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know fake Airdrop project  (Read 1954 times)
Coingram

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

Unfortunetily you can not be sure for 100% at all. But I would advise you to check the bitcointalk thread and all the info about the project, usually this kind of research is helpful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

First read white paper and try to understand it. But these days airdrops are not really worth it. They are slowly becoming worthless.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

it's easy to figure out if a airdrops are fake or scam you will know it in the info of their projects they provide that link or simply review their ico promotion so you know if legit or scam because others and scams because they are not compliant their info.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

it's easy to figure out if a airdrops are fake or scam you will know it in the info of their projects they provide that link or simply review their ico promotion so you know if legit or scam because others and scams because they are not compliant their info.

in airdrops companies there are a lot more scammers than in bounty companies. The fact is that the field of activity of a fraudster in airdrops is much larger. Especially since spam advertising from drops is already orderly. Tired, because it is much larger, it is equivalent to more fraud.
pryzh

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:43:30 AM

I figure you can see on the off chance that they are tricksters, particularly when they are as of now asking with your private keys. Read a great deal on their theard on the off chance that they are genuine. Don't simply top off the shape without perusing the task.
ucsteddy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

I think there are a lot of fake projects now, so finding a fake project is very difficult, hopefully there are alternatives.
aliba

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:46:29 AM

I think for airdrop program is very rarely a fake but the problem of the airdrop program is, we are given a little token on the project so very few results that we can selin it I see very rarely we can make a raise to the original money in the airdrop.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

Yes, there is no way to know where the Scam and where not, you just need to do the mass , so that there was less Scam, there were projects with a good product and a team but skamilis , and there were those that did not even collect software and made big money

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

One way to know a scam airdrop is if you are constantly asked to provide your private key. Some airdrop projects also are just there to gather users information and plan on how to get into their privacies. We have to be careful of the information we use when filling airdrop forms
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

In order to find out whether airdrop is real or it is airdrop from scammers, you need to seriously bother and delve into the project itself and the company. It seems to me if you participate in airdrop companies you should not do it. Just register constantly in all airdrop.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
shirokiyigor23

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

As for me, it is not so essential question that needs such discussion. You have to fill the form for receiving airdrop and it takes about 5-10 minutes, you don’t invest in it your money like in ICO or a lot of time like in bounties. That is why I participate in 20-30 airdrops every day and don’t think even are they scams or not, it’s like a gambling for me
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

fake airdrop can be detected by suspicious programs, usually airdrop request to send a number of ethereum on the grounds as a fee and usually also fraud by asking private key wallet as a condition. it is definitely a fake and a scam.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

the way to know that the airdrop project is correct or not is to look at the project's website and see also its progress in the group telegram, because many fake airdrop projects with the framework of wanting to cheat and some who want to steal for some reason
alert and thorough if there is something unusual, better avoid
Folomyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

Just dependably be watchful when joining an airdrop. Try not to give anything that will trade off your security like private keys or passwords. Some even request 0.001 eth, don't fall for that. It is an airdrop, it ought to be free. Nobody can tell if an airdrop will push through or not, trick or not. In the event that you didn't get it, don't sweat it, you don't lose anything at any rate.
Why_I_not

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

I highlight the main criteria
1. The form should not contain a referral link
2. The form should contain a link to the official website.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

I don't believe that the fact that an airdrop has a lot of requirements makes it a genuine one because they are stress less airdrop with good outcome. But once airdrop requires that one shoukd sent a certain amount of ethereum to get the airdrop reward, I think tgat is fake.
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

Read the White Paper of the project, which makes Airdrop and study the LinkedIn profiles of all project participants. And also be sure to look at how the website of the project is designed.
Aikolmu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:01:19 AM

Normally I have made research about the activities, the pointer to know the phony airdrop are the designers group doesn't have involvement in the business related ventures ICOs, there are no companies behind the ICOs ventures, there are no genuine business before they doing ICOs offering and they are dependably gives excessively token for the majority of the general population, the best tasks of ICOs dependably give token with a little measure of token.
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

Is it not better to participate in a bounty campaign because there are so many airdrops that don't pay the tokens when the airdrop is finished and there is even an airdrop that is just a scam, and even though there is an airdrop that pays the tokens, the payouts are very small and not worth what has been done for participate in the airdrop.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: