Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Infinitecoin (IFC) pool-Treasurequarry.com. 1.5% fee. P2pool Europe server  (Read 54730 times)
CaptChadd

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:09:44 PM

Just joined. Nice looking pool. It's mining time, lets get it on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TreasureSeeker (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 09:01:40 PM

Ah, now I see what you mean when you said the bee landed on your coffee cup, Hippe Tech - the cup is upside-down.  Good old Olympus - they certainly make great quality cameras. Just found a picture of the FE-110 5mp online.  One day when IFC is a dollar per coin I'll get a camera like that. Smiley    

Thanks for mining at the Quarry, Roddy5690. Smiley Yes, now that the pook is hashing along at a higher total hashrate than recently, the pool share difficulty has increased.  The share difficulty is automatically adjusted by p2pool as the total pool hashrate changes, with the aim of keeping the time between shares at around 30 seconds here at TreasureQuarry.  With the higher share difficulty, you will find that it takes longer to generate enough share for payouts, and there may indeed be times when you don't actually get a payout.  If you keep hashing along steadily the payouts you receive should work out right in the long term.

Welcome to the Treasure Quarry CaptChadd and thanks for the compliment. Wishing us all the best of luck in our mining!  Smiley

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903
Roddy5690

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:38:27 PM

Ok, thanks, I'll keep at it. Just in case there's an issue, my graph is all wrong - At the hour scale, Im bouncing up and down from 0 to 200khashes, and on the day and week scales, my miner may as well be inactive.

Thanks again,

Roddy
sololoop

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:10:03 AM

just joined TreasureQuarry
let's try
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 04:32:01 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2013, 03:55:29 PM by Hippie Tech

Help !..

My shares are registering but not being paid. It started about the time that 50 mhash jumped in.

update..

The problem fixed itself and I noticed that the default address suffered the same fate. Sounds like the pool had issues with the 150%ish jump in hashpower.

Now we're over 200 m's. I smell ASIC.  Huh

sololoop

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:21:01 PM

Help !..

My shares are registering but not being paid. It started about the time that 50 mhash jumped in.

update..

The problem fixed itself and I noticed that the default address suffered the same fate. Sounds like the pool had issues with the 150%ish jump in hashpower.

Just a little hashrate switched from somewhere (LTC , FTC, FST ,DGC..etc)  and found that this is the pool doesn't downed within 24 hours (i tested 3 IFC within 24 hours .. all went down  Huh)
ASIC..... far from that.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 04:47:26 PM

Help !..

update..

Just a little hashrate switched from somewhere (LTC , FTC, FST ,DGC..etc)  and found that this is the pool doesn't downed within 24 hours (i tested 3 IFC within 24 hours .. all went down  Huh)
ASIC..... far from that.

Those spikes are too steep for it to be that. Looks like one user per spike to me.

TreasureSeeker (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 05:59:34 PM

Welcome to TreasureQuarry, sololoop. Smiley  Happy to confirm that the server seems to be handling the two big increases today very comfortably. 

Checking the graphs it seems there were indeed two big users join today, Hippie Tech. One who joined about 3.45AM with about 50Mh/s (I guess that's you, sololoop) and another with about 80Mh/s who started at about 4PM.  I think what sololoop is saying as that he has switched his mining from other coins to the pool - may have lots of GPUs.  Very nice hashrate whatever it is. Smiley

Whilst I'm writing, can everyone check that they're including their IFC wallet address in their commandline (or GUIminer) correctly (see the first post in this thread for details).  I've noticed today that on the bottom of the graphs page, someone is showing a mining under "null".  Whoever this is, I don't want you to miss out on getting your Infinitecoins. 

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903
hpski

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 07:35:34 PM

Welcome to TreasureQuarry, sololoop. Smiley  Happy to confirm that the server seems to be handling the two big increases today very comfortably. 

Checking the graphs it seems there were indeed two big users join today, Hippie Tech. One who joined about 3.45AM with about 50Mh/s (I guess that's you, sololoop) and another with about 80Mh/s who started at about 4PM.  I think what sololoop is saying as that he has switched his mining from other coins to the pool - may have lots of GPUs.  Very nice hashrate whatever it is. Smiley

Whilst I'm writing, can everyone check that they're including their IFC wallet address in their commandline (or GUIminer) correctly (see the first post in this thread for details).  I've noticed today that on the bottom of the graphs page, someone is showing a mining under "null".  Whoever this is, I don't want you to miss out on getting your Infinitecoins. 

I haven't received any IFC since 15:54(whatever timezone exploretheblocks.com uses), or, according to my wallet, for about an hour as of writing this. I haven't changed anything in my .bat file, so I'm certain the problem isn't on my side. The graph for my address seems to be quite inaccurate, too - is that normal?

Nevertheless, awesome pool you've got going! Definitely going to keep mining this Tongue
TreasureSeeker (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 08:35:35 PM

Hello hpski, thanks for mining at TreasureQuarry.  The server uses UTC, but P2Pool itself is using UTC+1, equivalent to Central European Time or British Summer time.  15:54 is just before the big 80Mh/s jump in hashrate, so the share difficulty would have also jumped up at that time.  This can increase variance if you have a low hashrate relative to the total pool hashrate.  If you can give me your IFC address that you're using to mine at TreasureQuarry I can give you more info if you like.

I'm intending to upgrade to the latest p2pool software later tonight or tomorrow.  I'm not sure about this but I'm hoping that this *may* help reduce variance for miners with a lower hashrate relative to the total pool hashrate.

hpski

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:21:57 PM

Hello hpski, thanks for mining at TreasureQuarry.  The server uses UTC, but P2Pool itself is using UTC+1, equivalent to Central European Time or British Summer time.  15:54 is just before the big 80Mh/s jump in hashrate, so the share difficulty would have also jumped up at that time.  This can increase variance if you have a low hashrate relative to the total pool hashrate.  If you can give me your IFC address that you're using to mine at TreasureQuarry I can give you more info if you like.

I'm intending to upgrade to the latest p2pool software later tonight or tomorrow.  I'm not sure about this but I'm hoping that this *may* help reduce variance for miners with a lower hashrate relative to the total pool hashrate.

Certainly, it's i8XGfXRpeBvRmPdu6KXK2TsJSgppzMk9oo. Mining at 350 khash/s with my 7850.

So, from what I understand, the hashrate increase has caused the delay in payments? If so, any approximate ETA?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 09:30:20 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2013, 10:03:19 PM by Hippie Tech

Its still happening. For whatever reason my expected pay and the default addy are both bottoming out for no apparent reason.

As you can see, it stayed down for quite a while yesterday/ last night and today.

http://treasurequarry.com:9844/static/graphs.html?Day

My new addy shows activity during the same time period. The IFC show/hide table shows nothing. I'm guessing my losses are about 100k or more with 1600 khash spinning its wheels :/

iSJPsW5oEiwjZrHzDq58cmXzopcpXu7esR
iC6Yr743UWVzt3vtYWBXGxPsZNBmUzjgNB
iKASXsJ2n83JBHxGwEGHF7ovkzRoRhn5xw does not apply here.. oops.. :p

EDIT again xD

After triple checking the times.. the new addy got hit too.
iKASXsJ2n83JBHxGwEGHF7ovkzRoRhn5xw

hpski

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:49:40 PM

Its still happening. For whatever reason my expected pay and the default addy are both bottoming out for no apparent reason.

As you can see, it stayed down for quite a while yesterday/ last night and today.

My new addy shows activity during the same time period. The IFC show/hide table shows nothing. I'm guessing my losses are about 100k or more with 1600 khash spinning its wheels :/

Has the problem come back? You mentioned earlier that it had fixed itself - I assume that's not the case right now? Hopefully the payouts are just backlogged.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 09:59:22 PM

Has the problem come back? You mentioned earlier that it had fixed itself - I assume that's not the case right now? Hopefully the payouts are just backlogged.

It recently happened again. Don't you see it ?

The default address amount stayed at zero for quite some time today while I was out. I'm probably not the only one that got dinged.

hpski

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:05:43 PM

It recently happened again. Don't you see it ?

The default address amount stayed at zero for quite some time today while I was out. I'm probably not the only one that got dinged.

I just received 3 payments of 660.71, I'll keep a close eye on the transactions. Where can you see the default address amount?

Edit: I haven't received any payments since early this afternoon, this is the first one I've received in about 8-10 hours
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 10:14:34 PM

Its on the graphs link above.

Cockeyed

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:15:48 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2013, 11:15:45 PM by Cockeyed

Everything red on my graph. Looks quite dangerous... Huh
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 11:17:48 PM

The drops are easier to line up with the 'week' charts. The khash is there but the IFC is not.

http://treasurequarry.com:9844/static/graphs.html?Week

If/when it happens again, I'll be sure to snip a screenie of the 'hour' charts.

TreasureSeeker (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 11:40:12 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 02:00:37 PM by TreasureSeeker

Hippie Tech and hpski:  The pool's total hashrate has increased so your shareout per block will decrease.  Usually an increase in the pool's total shareout would also mean that the pool finds proportionally more blocks but bear in mind the whole Infinitecoin network hashrate has also increased a lot in the last day or so.  

Instead of sending you lots of small "dust" (ie very tiny) transactions each block, p2pool seems to wait until you've found a share of enough difficulty to start non-dust payouts. Therefore you may not get a payout every time a block is found.  Cockeyed and myself had experienced this since a long time ago as we have small hashrates, but now this is now starting to happen to more people because of the larger total pool hashrate (more people now have a smallish relative hashrate compared to the total pool hashrate)

If I can get the new version working, it seems to have a tweakable dust level which we'll all have to decide upon...once I figure out exactly how it works. Smiley

Cockeyed, my own mining graph looks as scarey as yours on the daily views for some reason.  If you look at the hourly graphs though, it looks much more normal.  As long as your accepted pseudo-share rate on your miner on your computer is looking OK, you should be fine.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 12:19:49 AM

Its happening again now. The hashrates are steady yet my rewards are down to almost nothing again.

I currently have all of my 1600+ khash pointed here and should be earning 2400 IFC per round. I hardly consider that 'dust'.

As I type this, the reward has rebounded back to over 1000 after bottoming out at 697 and previous peak of 1282.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: