Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13490 times)
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

Interesting , I wanna join the bounty program sir, cause I see a bright future with your project plan, I hope it will come true one day, is there any of a bounties for your project sir?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:11:39 PM

Interesting , I wanna join the bounty program sir, cause I see a bright future with your project plan, I hope it will come true one day, is there any of a bounties for your project sir?

There is a link in the first posting of this thread, you should read it to learn something about fluzfluz. But for now, here is the link for the bounties https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2380473
good luck

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

I see on Twitter there was a meet up in Panama on Dec 7th:

''Participate in our meet-up in Panama today and learn about seats premium in the global network of consumers! ''

Did anyone attend this meet up?

Wish meetups had some videos or pictures we could check out as its sad that a lot of us didn't get to go even though we would have loved to be able to attend Smiley Hope it went well

Yeah I wish more teams/projects put up video diary’s of events & conferences! It would be cool to see what happens and to see the interactions they have with the other attendees!

Video diaries and devblogs, something that i don't see often enough in the crypto space but see more and more in the gaming and devops space, would really be cool to see that adapted by ICO's

Yeah they're interesting and a lot of us can't make it to the conferences/events especially when they're half way across the world. You see a lot of people doing it on youtube for gaming conventions like you said. Would be good if ICO teams started doing this too.

I think this would highly benefit majority of ICO's. I don't understand why new projects don't concentrate on social media / advertising.

This is where the investors come in if it's gained alot of attention, they will look into it.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

Wow! I hadn't read already that US citizens are allowed to enter the ICO! These are huge news! (I have just read it on the Telegram group)

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

An excellent project, I certainly join, I think that the e-commerce market with the arrival of blockcheats is forced and will change.

Many people have the same view about FLUZFLUZ. Lots of investors are lined up it seems. I don't know about big investors but definitely some small investors. Most people know the benefits of such project which is amazing. Looking forward for the ICO to start. Hopefully they have live counter somewhere to track it which will attract many more investors.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:27:34 PM

I've read the whitepaper and it is quite impressive. This platform can solve many problems with regards to the consumers issue. Can someone update me how the ICO is going? I mean the status o the current scenario of the ICO. Thanks

The ICO starts tomorrow 11:00 GMT
total tokens available:204,780,000
Token price at the ICO: USD 0,10
Maximum Ourchase:USD 10.000
Accepted Currencies:ETH, BTC

first 5m tokens with 25% Bonus

I asked this question before and got no reply. I am yet to see anything about the minimum investment during the ICO. Does that mean we can invest anything we have and feel OK to risk?

Seems to be the case if they dont explicitly say a minimum normally that means its safe to spend as little as 1 token worth, i mean i don't work for them but thats been my experience with other ICO's

I think there must be a minimum investment because this is the pre-sale and you usually need to invest more than you would during the main sale. I may be wrong but you need to double check with a Fluz Fluz team member.

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:42:10 PM

I've read the whitepaper and it is quite impressive. This platform can solve many problems with regards to the consumers issue. Can someone update me how the ICO is going? I mean the status o the current scenario of the ICO. Thanks

Thats really good to know. Title of this thread says Jan18. So I thought ICO is starting in January 2018. Its my bad then. All of my posts in this thread were of assumtion that ICO starts only in January. In that case, FLUZFLUZ dont have time to do lot more but some promotions can be done in the coming days while ICO is already on..

Thats not right, tomorrow the pre-sale starts, the ICO will start Jan 18, so you were right in the first place, but the pre-sale got you confused

cryptossi

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:56:21 PM

what is the porpose of creating your own coin, why its necessary in your platform?

It's a good way of raising funds through the ICO and the Blockchain technology can offer is far more advanced. First of all the Fluz tokens will be used to purchase premier seats and then hopefully at a later stage they will be used as a payment method to buy gift cards on the site or goods and services outside of the Fluz Fluz environment.

Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:18:20 PM

what is the porpose of creating your own coin, why its necessary in your platform?

It is now necessary because they want to work internationally. Think about it, for now its an columbian app. But after Ico, everyone will be able to buy Premier seats. Do you have pesos? To many Fiat currencies from too many countries (; its easier with Just one token wich you can send and convert to any place in the world.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

I think you are new to crypto world. Secondly you have not read their whitepaper or executive summary or their website. If you have done that, this question might not have raised.

The world is moving fast. we have to run with the world. FLUZFLUZ is also moving faster towards ICO. We have to catch it when it is cheap. Otherwise, the opportunity is missed.. See bitcoin now.. I am not comparing with bitcoin.. its just an example.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:32:46 PM

I think you are new to crypto world. Secondly you have not read their whitepaper or executive summary or their website. If you have done that, this question might not have raised.

The world is moving fast. we have to run with the world. FLUZFLUZ is also moving faster towards ICO. We have to catch it when it is cheap. Otherwise, the opportunity is missed.. See bitcoin now.. I am not comparing with bitcoin.. its just an example.

I think TorontoLeafes can also read about this in Fluz Fluz's Frequently Asked Questions section which he can find on https://ico.fluzfluz.com/faq.html !

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:37:03 PM

I asked this question before and got no reply. I am yet to see anything about the minimum investment during the ICO. Does that mean we can invest anything we have and feel OK to risk?

Seems to be the case if they dont explicitly say a minimum normally that means its safe to spend as little as 1 token worth, i mean i don't work for them but thats been my experience with other ICO's

Right?? So I presumed too. That automatically means one can invest as low as $0.10 within the first 5m Token and get 25% bonus. That's cool for small scale investors.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:42:06 PM

I think TorontoLeafes can also read about this in Fluz Fluz's Frequently Asked Questions section which he can find on https://ico.fluzfluz.com/faq.html !

It seems that you are new here. Many people are making coins, because sometimes it lacks something. Some coins are made because of that. You can read on their whitepaper and site why the coin will be made and for what.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:18:36 PM

Right?? So I presumed too. That automatically means one can invest as low as $0.10 within the first 5m Token and get 25% bonus. That's cool for small scale investors.

Hmm, is it a minimum of $0.10 or are you getting confused with the token price ?? I'd be suprised if you can buy as low as $0.10 worth including the 25% bonus.

Althought I don't think it would be a bad thing
Andy168

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:19:57 PM

ADA COIN should or should not? for 2018
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

Are you guys planning to open a location for Europe ? All of the locations from Fluz Fluz are out of Europe.

as far as i read they have as of now, no plans to do so. And to be honest, i think it is a smart move not to do so. They should focus on one region before going to the next. One of the biggest things i see for fluz fluz is a luxury problem, nonetheless a luxury problem: Growing pains. This means that their growth will outweigh their preperations for growth (unforseen quick growth). by adding europe they would only increase that problem and also get a second problem: no focus.

but hey, that is simply my view on it. What do you think?

it's probably wise to focus only on one market after another. And after starting in Colombia, it is natural to take the next step in the USA. The team is not very big, so it can not devote two equal attention to two new markets at once. But what speaks against a team enlargement? i would call it team europe:-), a small group of people who only care about the market launch in Europe. It will take at least until 2019, but a team of its own could already do some work

still, you have to train new employees and before you trained them properly you already have to hire new employees. As for Europe, i get your excitment haha! But it takes money to launch in a completely new market, money i'm guessing they currently don't have or are better spend elsewhere Wink
rathaha10

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:32:59 PM

ADA coin ? We are talking about Fluz Fluz here. You should post that in a ADA coin topic. I think you are new here and that you made a mistake posting this in Fluz Fluz.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:40:14 PM

I think you have posted in the wrong thread. This thread is about FluzFluz, for info about Cardano, please refer to https://cardanodocs.com/cardano/monetary-policy/

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:53:36 PM

When a ICO has his own app that is very cool. This just shows that they are trying to do something and they are working on it. Have anyone else tried the app ? It is on Google play and on the Apple store.

I think the app is very interesting. Although it is still in spanish, I hope there will be an English layout in the coming weeks. Too bad that there is no "demo version" of my community where I can understand the individual cashflows.
rathaha10

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:16:32 PM

When a ICO has his own app that is very cool. This just shows that they are trying to do something and they are working on it. Have anyone else tried the app ? It is on Google play and on the Apple store.

I think the app is very interesting. Although it is still in spanish, I hope there will be an English layout in the coming weeks. Too bad that there is no "demo version" of my community where I can understand the individual cashflows.

Yes, it is in Spanish as i checked today. English language is a must, because not everyone can speak Spanish.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: