Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:14:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13496 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:50:57 AM

Has anyone ever looked at cashback partners? there are big names: first of all amazon, really lot of people buy there. uber, puma, victoria's secret, and, and, and ...
fluzfluz has really put something on his legs. I like

Yes I have  seen this, I find it hard to believe that they are their partners already this early on with not much product.

Nevertheless, if this is true.. This is really good news
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:53:07 AM

I checked and Fluz Fluz is listed on ICOAlert, and you can request report on the ICO but I dont know how that works. Does anyone has experience with requesting a report there?

I think if you request a report, normally takes around 2-3 days and one of them team reviews it and sticks it on the site.

Might be worth us giving it a go

Are we allowed to request the report or does an official team member need to do this?

Maybe we should ask Fluz Fluz on their telegram channel to request a report!?

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:57:11 AM

Has anyone ever looked at cashback partners? there are big names: first of all amazon, really lot of people buy there. uber, puma, victoria's secret, and, and, and ...

Yes I have  seen this, I find it hard to believe that they are their partners already this early on with not much product.

Good list of partners they have already but let's not forget that this is not actually a totally new project from scratch. They have been in existence  (out the crypto world) long enough to build up such kissy of partners.
jamzzz123

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:59:51 AM

Good list of partners they have already but let's not forget that this is not actually a totally new project from scratch. They have been in existence  (out the crypto world) long enough to build up such kissy of partners.

That is a good point, I do forget that FLUZ FLUZ has been existing before cryptos become such a thing.

Lets hope that these partners are genuine, because if thats the case - this project is really looking promising
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:04:50 AM

I checked and Fluz Fluz is listed on ICOAlert, and you can request report on the ICO but I dont know how that works. Does anyone has experience with requesting a report there?

I think if you request a report, normally takes around 2-3 days and one of them team reviews it and sticks it on the site.

Are we allowed to request the report or does an official team member need to do this?

I am also not familiar with requesting a report on ICOalert, but it does seem like anyone can request it. I am just too lazy to sign up, I am tired of signing up for a million websites already

cryptossi

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:15:00 AM

I am also not familiar with requesting a report on ICOalert, but it does seem like anyone can request it. I am just too lazy to sign up, I am tired of signing up for a million websites already

Yeah in the crypto world it seems like you have to sign up to a never ending list of websites, I will Fluz Fluz them on their telegram if they're going to do it. If not I might request it myself if it doesn't take too long.

Packman32

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:25:06 AM

Hello! Here is my article:
https://golos.io/fluz/@packman/obzor-fluzfluz-ot-simony-fluzfluz-delai-dengi-poka-ostalnye-na-shoppinge

Username Btalk:   Packman32
Link Btalk:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1330730
Wallet ETH:   0xf8cC7bC318e980bfc66Da014e4c9AA8c284833a4
jamzzz123

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:29:49 AM

Yeah in the crypto world it seems like you have to sign up to a never ending list of websites, I will Fluz Fluz them on their telegram if they're going to do it. If not I might request it myself if it doesn't take too long.

Yeah looks like anyone can do it but probably best for an admin to do it to be fair... But then again, anyone can request it so you could probably do it yourself if you wanted.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:55:01 AM

Has anyone read in and knows how the cashback will be paid? do you get fluzfluz tokens, or do you collect everything in one account and then get paid it directly (eg on paypal)?
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:35:35 PM

Has anyone read in and knows how the cashback will be paid? do you get fluzfluz tokens, or do you collect everything in one account and then get paid it directly (eg on paypal)?

I thought both will be possible. I mean the app is running in columbia and that without a cryptocurrency. So there is no other way as a payment with fiat. When they integrated fluzluz tokens you can choose (:
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:51:42 PM

yes I have seen the list already on the first day. Thats the most attractive part for me to actively participate in these kind of discussions. They are really going to capture the world with their reward system. who dont like passive income huh..? Smiley
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

Hi Dev,
Is this idea similar to the scheme of MLM? The user will share his link with friends, they register on it, make purchases, and the user receives a percentage of their purchases? Right?
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:05:16 PM

Hi Dev,
Is this idea similar to the scheme of MLM? The user will share his link with friends, they register on it, make purchases, and the user receives a percentage of their purchases? Right?
cryptossi

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:59:00 PM

yes I have seen the list already on the first day. Thats the most attractive part for me to actively participate in these kind of discussions. They are really going to capture the world with their reward system. who dont like passive income huh..? Smiley

If they can get Amazon, Nike & Uber to sign up to the US launch that will be amazing. I think those companies have signed up to the Colombian version but unsure if they're guaranteed for US version too.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:38:14 PM

I think It will be very easy for fluz fluz to win the US market giving the fact that they are already in partnership with Amazon. If am right, that's like one of US big online shop. Thus all Amazon customers can easily trust fluz fluz if they see that Amazon trust their service
cryptossi

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:52:18 PM

I think It will be very easy for fluz fluz to win the US market giving the fact that they are already in partnership with Amazon. If am right, that's like one of US big online shop. Thus all Amazon customers can easily trust fluz fluz if they see that Amazon trust their service

My only question is do they only have a partnership with Amazon in Colombia, or do they have the partnership with Amazon in the US & other countries as well?

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

My only question is do they only have a partnership with Amazon in Colombia, or do they have the partnership with Amazon in the US & other countries as well?
They haven't started the US market expansion so I'll bet they are in touch with the Colombian branches. Anyway, I'm sure they will leverage all those contacts to conquer the US market.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:27:18 PM

Is this project going to make a comeback for financial pyramids?  Roll Eyes

No, I think you do not understand the project.

in a financial pyramid you pay to get in, while on every lower level you get less rewards.

fluzfluz is different. There is only one who pays, the owner of the premier seat. He get much more than the rest, but he payed for it. All the other members of the network do nothing more than register themselfes and after that go on buying those things they want to buy. And than, at the end of every month, they get money. Shocked
Everyone wins, so no financial pyramid,.... Roll Eyes

yea, but i kinda get what he is saying. The construct is kinda the same, you got percentages of the people you bring, and a percentage of the people those people bring etc till 5 layers. That is kinda what a pyramid does. The main difference is indeed; there is no initial contribution you have to do, or any contribution at all. You Always win
So just to be clear, there's no similitude to a financial pyramid, it's a standard referral system and it works pretty much as any cashback site with referrals.

i know but those referral programs are built like a pyramid. thats why i get where the confusion comes from. That is why i explain what the big difference is. Because financial pyramids are notorious for the money you lose you put in it, by explaining that that particulair aspect is not in this construct you take away the worries someone might have.

By blatently denying it you don't convince a critic. you simply enforce the opinion the critic has formed Smiley
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:50:13 PM

All the companies or most of the companies mentioned in the list is MNCs. They have their brand everywhere. I guess they are working with other brands also apart from Amazon. But its good to get confirmation from the team.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:52:22 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 09:05:04 PM by rathaha10

Amazon is worldwide used, and i think that they will really have a profit from this partner. As you have said that that people will trust FluzFluz because of amazon. This is very true. Amazon are is not going to accept scam partners, but they trust Fluz Fluz. People will see this and they will surely look it up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: