Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13493 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:10:34 AM

Nice idea and partnerships with Nike and else is marvelous. Also this is a working product some its eye catching. If ETH chain ever goes back to normal, maybe i can invest some in FLUZ and be a FLUZZER.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:05:36 AM

Is anything mentioned about usage of other cryptocurrency for their ICO? It is good to have that. Since FLUZFLUZ have time to do that, somebody should suggest it in their telegram chat.

They accept ethereum and bitcoin as a means of payment. no fiat or other cryptocurrencies. maybe it would be easier for some to invest in fiat, but I think eth and btc should be enough as a means of payment. cryptocurrencies are already well implemented
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:26:12 AM

Is anything mentioned about usage of other cryptocurrency for their ICO? It is good to have that. Since FLUZFLUZ have time to do that, somebody should suggest it in their telegram chat.

They accept ethereum and bitcoin as a means of payment. no fiat or other cryptocurrencies. maybe it would be easier for some to invest in fiat, but I think eth and btc should be enough as a means of payment. cryptocurrencies are already well implemented

If all investors already have ETH and BTC than it is no problem, but if you dont have those, its so much fees that you have to pay and almost impossible with the ETH network, so fiat would have been nice

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:31:43 AM

If all investors already have ETH and BTC than it is no problem, but if you dont have those, its so much fees that you have to pay and almost impossible with the ETH network, so fiat would have been nice

Problem is most of investors dont want to get out of bitcoin or eth and last 2 days LTC also because these crptos have values and think it will go much higher in price. For others, if they have to buy now, its too expensive. So there needs to be some other balanced solution implemented for this.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:47:15 AM

Problem is most of investors dont want to get out of bitcoin or eth and last 2 days LTC also because these crptos have values and think it will go much higher in price. For others, if they have to buy now, its too expensive. So there needs to be some other balanced solution implemented for this.

Yes, this is really a problem nowadays, that cryptocurrency is not being used as payment. The solution is to allow people to buy with fiat. Some of the ICOs are already doing this. I would not know another solution

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

Yesterday I spoke with some people about new icos, and of course we talked about fluzfluz. Have them explained the cashbacksystem, and they were very interested. But we all live in Europe, so we wonder when fluzfluz wants to start in europe. are there any plans?
BaliScript

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:08:06 PM

Yesterday I spoke with some people about new icos, and of course we talked about fluzfluz. Have them explained the cashbacksystem, and they were very interested. But we all live in Europe, so we wonder when fluzfluz wants to start in europe. are there any plans?

Yes, I think they mentioned before they will start in South-America, United States, Europe and Asia, but it is not clear when yet

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:11:39 PM

Yes, I think they mentioned before they will start in South-America, United States, Europe and Asia, but it is not clear when yet

Ya really looking forward to some firm dates on when they will push into the US and South America their such big markets with lots of people just waiting for new platforms like this. Hopefully we'll hear more soon
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:16:31 PM

Nice idea and partnerships with Nike and else is marvelous. Also this is a working product some its eye catching. If ETH chain ever goes back to normal, maybe i can invest some in FLUZ and be a FLUZZER.

You really see the positives of FLUZFLUZ and making wise decision. For their ICO, still we have sometime. Hopefully ETH network problem is solved by then. Existing business is the best highlight of fluzfluz.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:37:40 PM

Ya really looking forward to some firm dates on when they will push into the US and South America their such big markets with lots of people just waiting for new platforms like this. Hopefully we'll hear more soon

Indeed, once this product comes out in the US it will explode, good snowball effect, the more it grows the quicker it grows.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:47:48 PM

wouldnt that depend on the value of a fluz fluz token? your not dealing in USD back your dealing in fluz no? Bit confused myself but im still reading the information available on how it will all work

I'm aware of that, it was just a means of measurement. My main point is: passive income means you don't have to spend a dime on products and as long as your network buys shit you earn some "cashback" from those purchases.

And basic cashback means the same as above except there is a limit amount of cashback you can receive (50% of the purchases you have done) e.g. i buy nike sneakers for 100 USD and my network can generate a cashback of a maximum of 50 USD.

Quite the difference between both scenario's, thats what im curious about.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:05:15 PM

This is an important subject. I've seen some PreICOS stop (Stamps as an example) because eth network congestion made the ICO inviable. And noone is getting out of BTC for a couple months in a bull market like the one we are on.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:18:26 PM

have just read in the road map, that it will take until June 2018, until token holder can activate their premier seats (buy?). Thought that goes immediately after the ICO. But after FluzFluz in the US will start in July 2018, that will probably not play any role
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:19:09 PM

One step at a time for them. All their focus now is to complete the US market lunch and see it stand on firm b4 lunching another project of any kind. That's what I will suggest if my opinion was sought though.
mvillar

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:24:37 PM

One step at a time for them. All their focus now is to complete the US market lunch and see it stand on firm b4 lunching another project of any kind. That's what I will suggest if my opinion was sought though.
That would be my advise too, there are too many things to take into account on each country and the US is a very big market with a lot of subtleties too.

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

That would be my advise too, there are too many things to take into account on each country and the US is a very big market with a lot of subtleties too.

I think the US will be certainly the biggest consumer, so I think it’s good they are first releasing it there. This will get the product well known initially and the growing will grow itself Smiley
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

I also agree with this. ONe step at a time would be more efficient than touching and keeping multiple steps. US is definitely a very big market. Risk is also high. IF played well, FLUZFLUZ will reach moon. Team know for sure about how much risk they can take.
mvillar

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:00:05 PM

$2000 for premier seat is very expensive, the cashback rewards must be very high if they can charge that much. I really want a premier seat now! I think this project can make it's investors and premier seat holders a lot of money!

I would like to know what is the percentage of cashback rewards. 2000 USD for getting a premier membership is way to expensive in my opinion. There should be some reason and arguable benefits for keeping such high price. I would like to hear about that from the fluzfluz team.

Hello. In fact the pricing of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 was made having in mind an attractive time horizon and a reasonable consumption level of the network to generate cash backs and therefore passive income on a monthly basis. The seat price range is from USD 750 for a Tier 2 premier seats during the early pre-sale phase to USD 2000 for a Tier 1 seat during crowd sale. Remember, with a Tier 1 seat you are closest to the very origin of the global consumer network.
Could you share these scenarios with us? What are the different time horizons based on the consumption level of the network? I may have overlooked it but I don't remind seeing that table in the WP.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:10:36 PM

I also agree with this. ONe step at a time would be more efficient than touching and keeping multiple steps. US is definitely a very big market. Risk is also high. IF played well, FLUZFLUZ will reach moon. Team know for sure about how much risk they can take.

Yeah they need to secure the US market first because this is their initial target market. I agree with Owillz Fluz Fluz need to take it one step at a time. I'm sure if there it is a success they will release in Europe because there will be a high demand.

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:23:04 PM

Yeah they need to secure the US market first because this is their initial target market. I agree with Owillz Fluz Fluz need to take it one step at a time. I'm sure if there it is a success they will release in Europe because there will be a high demand.

Will only be a matter of time until it hits Europe too, once it has established in the US which hopefully we will see big progress this year.

Fingers crossed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: