Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13493 times)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:34:46 AM

I see on Twitter there was a meet up in Panama on Dec 7th:

''Participate in our meet-up in Panama today and learn about seats premium in the global network of consumers! ''

Did anyone attend this meet up?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:05:16 AM

''Participate in our meet-up in Panama today and learn about seats premium in the global network of consumers! ''

FLUZFLUZ is from south America. Promotion in that part of geography is absolutely necessary. In that sense FLUZFLUZ is doing right thing. Looking forward for the outcome. Is that anything communicated?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:55:43 AM

Wish meetups had some videos or pictures we could check out as its sad that a lot of us didn't get to go even though we would have loved to be able to attend Smiley Hope it went well
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:04:10 PM

Today everyone in this crypto world are talking about bitcoin. Its moving up drastically for few days and going down slowly for some days. It keeps everybody busy. FLUZFLUZ will one day be like that if everything go on fine with their ICO, roadmap and implementations..
BaliScript

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:34:30 PM

Today everyone in this crypto world are talking about bitcoin. Its moving up drastically for few days and going down slowly for some days. It keeps everybody busy. FLUZFLUZ will one day be like that if everything go on fine with their ICO, roadmap and implementations..

Well, I think FluzFluz has a long way to go.

I was actually waiting for an answer about the name of FluzFluz. why did they choose an Arabic name if they are from Colombia?

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:54:48 PM

I was actually waiting for an answer about the name of FluzFluz. why did they choose an Arabic name if they are from Colombia?

if I understood correctly, then fluzfluz means "moneymoney". And this project is about a lot of money, so they have probably searched for another word from another language for it. because "money" as appname may not be well received. Besides, everyone is asking, why fluzfluz? So your name stays in the conversation and that's the point
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

Are you guys planning to open a location for Europe ? All of the locations from Fluz Fluz are out of Europe.

as far as i read they have as of now, no plans to do so. And to be honest, i think it is a smart move not to do so. They should focus on one region before going to the next. One of the biggest things i see for fluz fluz is a luxury problem, nonetheless a luxury problem: Growing pains. This means that their growth will outweigh their preperations for growth (unforseen quick growth). by adding europe they would only increase that problem and also get a second problem: no focus.

but hey, that is simply my view on it. What do you think?

Hmmm. Maybe you are right. You will not have any focus when you have different locations. When they are successful they can try to open new locations.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:54:55 PM

I'm here on behalf of the begging community on an official capacity to beg for any bounties and translations. I'd also like to point out that in our community we have something called Booz as well just like one of your fake adviser, though our booz is real and is always there when we are drinking, I don't know why that is. just hold on to your lol for now, time'll come for a proper lol.
In the OP there are a few chairs, I'm not saying it looks like a pyramid, but like them, I can jump any girl sitting on lower chairs and surprise her without her knowing and seeing me coming. I like the fact that you have implemented the element of surprise into your design. I'm also sure that google will pose no threat with adsense and adwords. now commencing the lol sequel.

🖤😏
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:56:17 PM

if I understood correctly, then fluzfluz means "moneymoney". And this project is about a lot of money, so they have probably searched for another word from another language for it. because "money" as appname may not be well received. Besides, everyone is asking, why fluzfluz? So your name stays in the conversation and that's the point

Is this translation right? Which language is this? Spanish? If it is true, they have a right name for the project. Everybody in the world love money. In that way this is attractive to attract any age people.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:59:52 PM

Are you guys planning to open a location for Europe ? All of the locations from Fluz Fluz are out of Europe.

as far as i read they have as of now, no plans to do so. And to be honest, i think it is a smart move not to do so. They should focus on one region before going to the next. One of the biggest things i see for fluz fluz is a luxury problem, nonetheless a luxury problem: Growing pains. This means that their growth will outweigh their preperations for growth (unforseen quick growth). by adding europe they would only increase that problem and also get a second problem: no focus.

Hmmm. Maybe you are right. You will not have any focus when you have different locations. When they are successful they can try to open new locations.

Yep i'm definitly ok with projects like fluz focusing on 1 area and making it a success before they expand, the last thing a project like this needs is to spread itself too thin, targeted slow expansion is the way to go
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:22:09 PM

it's probably wise to focus only on one market after another. And after starting in Colombia, it is natural to take the next step in the USA. The team is not very big, so it can not devote two equal attention to two new markets at once. But what speaks against a team enlargement? i would call it team europe:-), a small group of people who only care about the market launch in Europe. It will take at least until 2019, but a team of its own could already do some work

Yes, I think even Asia is a very good market. It seems Asian people are getting richer day by day and are looking to ways to spend their money

Asia is a becoming a very wealthy region with countries like China & India getting richer and spending more on retail with the massive amount of people that live there it would be a great market for Fluz Fluz to expand into!

BaliScript

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:38:09 PM

I wish I could speak Spanish. I am so curious what they are saying about Fluz Fluz in this video:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/939836459535740929

Can someone translate? Only the part about Fluz Fluz not the whole video Smiley

cryptossi

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:46:27 PM

I wish I could speak Spanish. I am so curious what they are saying about Fluz Fluz in this video:

I saw that on their Twitter as well! It looks really interesting except like yourself I can’t speak Spanish so I can’t understand the bit about Fluz Fluz, but it’s still great to see the project is getting some air time on a national news station!

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:07:41 PM

Didnt youtube used to have a SAP thing for translations i could have sworn they did, well hopefully an english translation will come soon
cryptossi

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:33:23 PM

Wish meetups had some videos or pictures we could check out as its sad that a lot of us didn't get to go even though we would have loved to be able to attend Smiley Hope it went well

Yeah I wish more teams/projects put up video diary’s of events & conferences! It would be cool to see what happens and to see the interactions they have with the other attendees!

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:36:03 PM

I saw that on their Twitter as well! It looks really interesting except like yourself I can’t speak Spanish so I can’t understand the bit about Fluz Fluz, but it’s still great to see the project is getting some air time on a national news station!
They didn't talked about FluzFluz actually, what the CEO of FluzFluz was saying is that they aim to allow bitcoin payments for all your daily purchases: food, mobile, etc.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
cryptossi

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:37:11 PM

They didn't talked about FluzFluz actually, what the CEO of FluzFluz was saying is that they aim to allow bitcoin payments for all your daily purchases: food, mobile, etc.

Oh okay but I guess that sort of explains the service that Fluz Fluz will facilitate for its members either way it’s good for the CEO to gain some publicity!

mvillar

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:21:11 PM

Oh okay but I guess that sort of explains the service that Fluz Fluz will facilitate for its members either way it’s good for the CEO to gain some publicity!
It did come at a surprise to me because I haven't read anywhere in the ICO info that they could enter the payments space and that could boost their value a lot, even increasing sales what means more cashback for premium seats!

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:44:05 PM

It did come at a surprise to me because I haven't read anywhere in the ICO info that they could enter the payments space and that could boost their value a lot, even increasing sales what means more cashback for premium seats!

Hmm that sounds promising, draw people in with the payments , more sales, more cashback. More profits! Does sound very good indeed.
mvillar

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:59:16 PM

Hmm that sounds promising, draw people in with the payments , more sales, more cashback. More profits! Does sound very good indeed.
My impression is that it's too good to not be written in caps all over the whitepaper. Maybe it's really far in the future or it's something they're still designing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: