Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13493 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:57:42 AM

I know that there have been some questions about an investment counter m(total collected amount)) Just saw the information in telegram:

For security reasons they split the collected money over several Wallets, so its not that easy to get a realtime count. But they are working on it and its gonna be released on the website (:

thanks for this information. I'm really curious how ico works. have the presumption that even before the end of the ICO all tokens and seats are sold. there are rumors, that the sale is going very well
Token buying in ICO is not same as getting a promoter seat. Are they selling both more? Buying seats can be anytime whereas tokens are issued by the company just during the ICO I believe.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:34:02 AM

I know that there have been some questions about an investment counter m(total collected amount)) Just saw the information in telegram:

For security reasons they split the collected money over several Wallets, so its not that easy to get a realtime count. But they are working on it and its gonna be released on the website (:

thanks for this information. I'm really curious how ico works. have the presumption that even before the end of the ICO all tokens and seats are sold. there are rumors, that the sale is going very well
Isn't there a limit on the presale? Or are you talking about presale plus ICO? I'm very confident that the later will be achieved.

I would imagine their is i can't imagine they would sell the entire ICO out during presale as it would really make me sad to have missed it
Yeah, usually ICO have some stage which different amount of coin to be on sale.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:19:37 AM

Token buying in ICO is not same as getting a promoter seat. Are they selling both more? Buying seats can be anytime whereas tokens are issued by the company just during the ICO I believe.

you can only buy the premier seats, if you own fluz-tokens. And the first tokenbuyers can buy the seats first. Believe you can buy the seats once you have the tokens (will they send them after the ico?). They will be activated in June 2018 (according to roadmap). An in the future you can trade the seats too
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:48:14 AM

Yes. You can also buy tokens from exchanges of course after the ICO. Fluz tokens will be listed at, at least one exchange.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:51:49 AM

Just went through the whitepaper; is it similar to wikkets, ipoints and the likes? Who are you competitors?

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:53:01 AM

Yes. You can also buy tokens from exchanges of course after the ICO. Fluz tokens will be listed at, at least one exchange.

If will definitely have to be listed on as many exchange as they can reach. To allow day purchase of the token by its users. Even though they might have their own exchange platform just live waves token, it is advisable to be listed on other major exchanges.
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:37:07 AM

Since there are many questions about the exchanges, I copied the following from the FAQ:

After the crowdsale end FLUZ token will not be authorized for public exchange trading until Fluz Fluz has obtained the necessary license to comply with governmental regulations. It is the intention of the company to convert the Fluz token into a tradeable security token in the upcoming months once the necessary licenses are obtained. Fluz Fluz will then undertake to list the FLUZ token with public exchanges to allow for public trading of the Fluz token.

so if you want to trade your tokens right after the Public-Sale, you have to wait. you probably will not be able to trade the tokens until fluzfluz starts in the usa in July 2018
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:38:43 AM

If will definitely have to be listed on as many exchange as they can reach. To allow day purchase of the token by its users. Even though they might have their own exchange platform just live waves token, it is advisable to be listed on other major exchanges.

This is going to be a blockbuster ICO considering the team involvement in many promotional events. I am sure it will get listed in many exchanges. I thought this would have already been discussed. But its surprising that the team is not address this as of now.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:48:43 AM

This is going to be a blockbuster ICO considering the team involvement in many promotional events. I am sure it will get listed in many exchanges. I thought this would have already been discussed. But its surprising that the team is not address this as of now.
On the contrary, I don't think exchanges will be that important for this coin development, it's main value is to buy premium seats, and then hold seats or resell them. That transaction can only be done in FluzFluz app so I think most coin transactions will be done there too.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:59:35 AM

Fluz Fluz have a lot of competitors in the cashback industry, the advantage that fluz fluz brings is that it will be decentralized and passively profitable for investors.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:12:56 PM

Fluz Fluz have a lot of competitors in the cashback industry, the advantage that fluz fluz brings is that it will be decentralized and passively profitable for investors.

This is true. but how many are choosing the ICO route? That's also the reason FLUZFLUZ is choosing selected and big market at first. If they become successful in USA, they will be at spot 1 in the world. This is also real and challenging task for FLUZFLUZ. I believe they will achieve greater heights soon.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:17:12 PM

But will decentralization be a proper solution? I mean why would decentralization be better in this scenario?

Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:24:47 PM

How does the passive income work for Fluz?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:34:53 PM

On the contrary, I don't think exchanges will be that important for this coin development, it's main value is to buy premium seats, and then hold seats or resell them. That transaction can only be done in FluzFluz app so I think most coin transactions will be done there too.

And they stated that the token can be exchanged for other crypto currencies. That's one reason why I feel exchange will be necessary or maybe coin can only be withdrawn to other wallets from the fluz platform in order currencies outside fluz fluz
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:53:14 PM

When you say you can "resell" these seats, how / where does the selling occur. Would it be an exchange for other crypto or USD for example?
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

When you say you can "resell" these seats, how / where does the selling occur. Would it be an exchange for other crypto or USD for example?

i found this information in the whitepaper:

The FLUZ token can be used to purchase premier network seats membership. Seats are also sellable and payment can be made in FIAT, cryptocurrencies between seller and buyer. This is done through a private seat exchange provided by Fluz Fluz where people exchange information on seat performance and agree with each other on an individual price of the seat.

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

The FLUZ token can be used to purchase premier network seats membership. Seats are also sellable and payment can be made in FIAT, cryptocurrencies between seller and buyer. This is done through a private seat exchange provided by Fluz Fluz where people exchange information on seat performance and agree with each other on an individual price of the seat.

Thanks fauler for the useful information, didn't actually see that before.

This is good though as I guess this is another good opportunity for the investors or people who see a future in FLUZ FLUZ.

I'd imagine the premier network seats would go up accordingly to demand and the price of the tokens
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:26:47 PM

This is very good because it makes the premier seat an actual asset that can grow in value as the project becomes popular and more investors want to become premier seat holders.

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:41:40 PM

This is very good because it makes the premier seat an actual asset that can grow in value as the project becomes popular and more investors want to become premier seat holders.

The premier seat is very attractive, as I learn and hear more about it. Makes  me want to invest the sufficient amount in order to be able to activate a premier seat.

When it hits the US this is going to be one hell of a project, glad to be part of it.
curapid

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

Hello! The project is really promising. Can you tell me when ico is going to start?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: