Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13496 times)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:41:46 PM

Any news about this competition? Is it still possible to vote? Is there a progress bar?

Dear #FluzFluz community, please vote for CEO Stefan Krautwald on the d10e conference.👉 http://vote.d10e.biz/  👈 You can watch LIVE on Facebook  ➡️ https://goo.gl/e8GqcQ  🚀

I tried to find FluzFluz on the Facebook link that was posted, but it is really not easy. There are so many speakers, its hard to find FluzFluz, maybe the team knows it?

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

Any news about this competition? Is it still possible to vote? Is there a progress bar?

Dear #FluzFluz community, please vote for CEO Stefan Krautwald on the d10e conference.👉 http://vote.d10e.biz/  👈 You can watch LIVE on Facebook  ➡️ https://goo.gl/e8GqcQ  🚀

I tried to find FluzFluz on the Facebook link that was posted, but it is really not easy. There are so many speakers, its hard to find FluzFluz, maybe the team knows it?

searching facebook is always a pita, as for the d10e vote no its over apparently not sure how well fluz did as i can't find the results
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:09:18 PM

searching facebook is always a pita, as for the d10e vote no its over apparently not sure how well fluz did as i can't find the results

I also could not find the results yet. It would be interesting for us to know the outcome. Why it is not yet officially communicated by the FLUZFLUZ team? I am eagerly looking forward for it with fingers crossed.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:12:30 PM

Can someone please help me understand this token
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:23:32 PM

It's basically a cashback program but based on crypto, you know how credit cards have cash back? Think of it like that but instead of cash its token based. Is probably the simplest explanation. Its best to read more on the site.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

its a token to Receive cash-back benefits with companies like nike. For example if you buy a steam card for 20 $ you will receive 1 fluz coin and save 5$

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:54:06 PM

Cash back is always a good thing. Why you have to pay some random advertisers when you can get the money. Your project is pretty good.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
donag0522

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:57:57 PM

When ia the token sale, and how much ia cash back?
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

To my knowledge the fluz per purchase will vary depending on the deal fluz creates with the merchant. As is the case for most cashback programs, it depends on the deals they create on how much each purchase will pay out.

Pretty sure the date is in the title of the post Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:52:58 PM

Cash back is always a good thing. Why you have to pay some random advertisers when you can get the money. Your project is pretty good.

This exactly and this is why I think fluz fluz will be a success once it starts going out to US market
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:01:24 PM

Best way is to check the Homepage and whitepaper otherwise you may get wrong infos. Especially If you want to Invest, these two sources should be readed (;
Crypt-O-Fiend

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:27:25 PM

If you want it fast and easy you should just ask in the telegram chat. The devs are very active and questions are answered quickly.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:29:55 PM

Best way is to check the Homepage and whitepaper otherwise you may get wrong infos. Especially If you want to Invest, these two sources should be readed (;
Sage words! Anyway, the most important thing to consider is that with the token you can buy tier1 and tier2 seats. For people outside the US, your best bet ist to go for a tier1 as you are free of the minimum purchase rule that may make you lose your tier2 seat.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:44:20 PM

On which exchanges will tokens trade?

Hello, we will apply at relevant exchanges provided the regulatory licenses are obtained. Fluz Fluz is committees to regulations and tradability.

I guess it's should be list on bittrex.com, binance.com, bitfinex.com & poloniex.com also. Lots market captured on their websites also. That's too easy also for deposit & withdrawal.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:54:23 PM

What reward will i get for sharing and posting about this project on my Social networks

As far as I know, there is no airdrop of FluzFluz and also no referral program. If there is, I would like to know too

There is a referral-program for investors only. if you buy flufluz-tokens and a friend buys some with your referral-link (you get the link for registration for the private sale), you get 5% Bonus on your bought tokens.

Thats nice, didnt know. But why do you have to be an investor to get a referral link? They would have a lot more free publicity if they let everyone get a referral link

for me, everyone who buys tokens is an investor. there are small and big investors.
Maybe they could place the referral-possibility better on the page, not only in the registration-mail. Could be, that some small investors bye tokens if they know, that they get 5% bonus for referral

I really prefer when ICO developers put all necessary informations on  their projects instead of with holding. And as for the bonus, any body who meets the minimum required investment capital Aught to be considered as an investor and treat as such.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:56:41 PM

Hello, we will apply at relevant exchanges provided the regulatory licenses are obtained. Fluz Fluz is committees to regulations and tradability.

I guess it's should be list on bittrex.com, binance.com, bitfinex.com & poloniex.com also. Lots market captured on their websites also. That's too easy also for deposit & withdrawal.

Let’s hope it gets listed on the above, I think it would be a great start looking at the above.

Continue the great work fluz team
Crypt-O-Fiend

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

Hey, Did you read the white paper? For the first time its hard to understand, if you have not experience wit multi level marketing projects. You can buy tokens and premium seats. Both are instruments to participate from the cash back system from fluz fluz.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:09:33 PM

Yeah the only thing is it does cost quite a lot of bitcoin to get listed on some of the exchanges you have listed above. But I’m sure with the popularity of this project they will all want to list Fluz Fluz.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:50:36 PM

Yeah the only thing is it does cost quite a lot of bitcoin to get listed on some of the exchanges you have listed above. But I’m sure with the popularity of this project they will all want to list Fluz Fluz.

For one thing, it's almost sure (AINAL so I'm not saying I'm sure altough as a layman I actually am) there won't be any problems with the Howey test and all those US securities regulations.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:59:22 PM

For one thing, it's almost sure (AINAL so I'm not saying I'm sure altough as a layman I actually am) there won't be any problems with the Howey test and all those US securities regulations.

Oh yeah I totally agree. The project will pass the Howey tests and US Sec regulations. I’m just curious how many funds the Fluz Fluz team have made available to pay for listings? Hopefully they have big plans for going on to the bigger exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: