Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:46:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13493 times)
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:47:18 PM

As you write a lot about the tokens' trading: do you know what happens to the tokens that you do not sell but buy with a seat? no matter if tier1 or tier2. Do they go to FluzFluz, are they burned or are they kept even if you buy a seat?

Hello, As you might understand, as a serious company we cannot issue token price predictions. The value proposition is centered around the cash backs derived from a premier seat. Any token price arbitrage is an add-on for the speculative oriented participant. This is also favoured in the FLUZ case due to the token burn mechanism after seat activation and hence declining token availability in the market.
Sorry? I've asked this same thing to Stefan today in Telegram and he told me that tokens won't be burned after seat activation and hence no declining token supply. Please, can you clarify this for us?

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:18:52 PM

As you write a lot about the tokens' trading: do you know what happens to the tokens that you do not sell but buy with a seat? no matter if tier1 or tier2. Do they go to FluzFluz, are they burned or are they kept even if you buy a seat?

Hello, As you might understand, as a serious company we cannot issue token price predictions. The value proposition is centered around the cash backs derived from a premier seat. Any token price arbitrage is an add-on for the speculative oriented participant. This is also favoured in the FLUZ case due to the token burn mechanism after seat activation and hence declining token availability in the market.

Hello, I did not want a price forecast, but just know what's going on with the tokens that you buy a seat with. And I see that there are different answers from you and stefan. You have already been asked for clarification, I would like to repeat this herewith
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:35:26 AM

Sorry? I've asked this same thing to Stefan today in Telegram and he told me that tokens won't be burned after seat activation and hence no declining token supply. Please, can you clarify this for us?
Would be really good for the team to clarify what happens to tokens that come back to fluzfluz for the seat acquisition if they aren't burned as it will impact overall longterm token circulation.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:08:13 AM

Is there a Christmas giveaway or New Years present from FluzFluz? Since they are about shopping and digital gift card, this would be great marketing.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:43:41 AM

Would be really good for the team to clarify what happens to tokens that come back to fluzfluz for the seat acquisition if they aren't burned as it will impact overall longterm token circulation.

Wait I am confused there a bit. how will it impact the overall token circulation? there isn't a cap on tokens available? I am going through the whitepaper; I feel I am not getting this point across clearly.

yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:08:03 AM

Well if they are raising enough i think they would be able to afford the exchanges; from what I've seen some are quite costly to be in; I must say some really ask for alot I am talking 10 btc+

Oh my god, 10 BTC ? That's huge I heard that world's 70% Bitcoins are with only 10 people. And mining of Bitcoin i slow, so very few people can afford 10BTC.

Shocked Shocked just 10 people, i don't believe this cos i have seen wallets with more than 20 btc and i won't say only a few people can afford 10 btc as there are lots of way to earn especially through trading..

10 people seem to be less, at least 100, and I think the 300-500 is more reasonable. It is true that wealth is always in a small part of the hand. In addition, I don't have to say that 10BTC is really expensive. Smiley
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:55:57 AM

Regarding the exchange questions on the telegram chat, they said that they could not discuss about that at this moment in time. Sounded like they have been plans be careful not be disclosed due to the roots of exchanges.
weishen77

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:40:13 AM

Is there a Christmas giveaway or New Years present from FluzFluz? Since they are about shopping and digital gift card, this would be great marketing.

Your advice is really good. There is not much money in the Christmas campaign. It will definitely attract more interested investors to join in. Grin
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:00:32 AM

oh man, have just read me through the telegram channel. lot of information. they are discussing the network sizes and that even as a normal fluzzer you have a network under your belt that has to share cashback upwards. 50% of the cashback will be distributed to all the network seats above, and the higher you go, the more you get, of course. What is new to me is that the 4th row also has a network among them and benefits from them. The question remains: Do you have to buy the tier4 seat or do you get it automatically if you are fluzzer?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

Your advice is really good. There is not much money in the Christmas campaign. It will definitely attract more interested investors to join in. Grin

I am really doubtful about this Xmas or new year give away for FLUZFLUZ even though it is very good option for the team to think about it. May be for X-mas its too late now. But definitely a thing for new year. Anybody request this in their telegram channel. So that we will get response immediately.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:18:29 AM

I am really doubtful about this Xmas or new year give away for FLUZFLUZ even though it is very good option for the team to think about it. May be for X-mas its too late now. But definitely a thing for new year. Anybody request this in their telegram channel. So that we will get response immediately.

Too bad they are too late for christmas since christmas is the time of the year where everybody buys gifts Smiley Maybe because their working product is in spanish, we have missed it

mvillar

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:22:02 AM

oh man, have just read me through the telegram channel. lot of information. they are discussing the network sizes and that even as a normal fluzzer you have a network under your belt that has to share cashback upwards. 50% of the cashback will be distributed to all the network seats above, and the higher you go, the more you get, of course. What is new to me is that the 4th row also has a network among them and benefits from them. The question remains: Do you have to buy the tier4 seat or do you get it automatically if you are fluzzer?
Let me explain that for you.

For each tier 1 seat, there is a network under him. That network topology is a binary tree:

Buying tokens, you can buy tier 1 and 2 seats (positions 1, 2 and 3 in the graph). The rest of the seats in the network are distributed on First Come, First Served basis.

Once you are in the network, you keep half of the cashback you generate and share the remaining 50% with everyone over you. For example, #9 on the image generates cashback worth 2$. She keeps 1$ for him and 1,2 and 4 share the remaining 1$.

Feel free to ask if you still have doubts.

ibininja

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:06:35 PM

For each tier 1 seat, there is a network under him. That network topology is a binary tree:

Buying tokens, you can buy tier 1 and 2 seats (positions 1, 2 and 3 in the graph). The rest of the seats in the network are distributed on First Come, First Served basis.

Once you are in the network, you keep half of the cashback you generate and share the remaining 50% with everyone over you. For example, #9 on the image generates cashback worth 2$. She keeps 1$ for him and 1,2 and 4 share the remaining 1$.

crap is this something like quest and the likes? the social network sales? basically the early will always be the ones to take most of profits and the late you are the less income you are likely to make?

mvillar

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:16:20 PM

crap is this something like quest and the likes? the social network sales? basically the early will always be the ones to take most of profits and the late you are the less income you are likely to make?
I don't know what quest is, but, of course entering the network as early as possible gives you the best rewards. That's why we are ready to pay for a premium seat on the top of the network.

But, don't lose the focus on this, customers don't read whitepapers and stuff. They have the option to buy something at a store at regular price or buy it at a discount using FluzFluz App. It's a nobrainer for them. Afterwards, they get the cashback of the network behind them, but that's like the icing in the cake, they won't optimize for that but get it as a gift.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:29:14 PM

Sometimes it feels like people on the thread are waaayyyyy over thinking the premise behind fluz, i mean its a cashback system utilizing a token delivery system, sure theirs more to it but thats the basis.
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:29:39 PM

I don't know what quest is, but, of course entering the network as early as possible gives you the best rewards. That's why we are ready to pay for a premium seat on the top of the network.

But, don't lose the focus on this, customers don't read whitepapers and stuff. They have the option to buy something at a store at regular price or buy it at a discount using FluzFluz App. It's a nobrainer for them. Afterwards, they get the cashback of the network behind them, but that's like the icing in the cake, they won't optimize for that but get it as a gift.

Thanks for that, that's a really simple explanation.
and of course the first ones benefit the most, so it's always in the life :-) but also other users can later buy seats, if someone wants to sell his network. for whatever reason

But they also come into your network as you say, they get money back and that's enough for most people. thanks again for the explanation, and merry christmas (is there a tier1 seat under your christmas tree? :-) )
ibininja

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:34:40 PM

I understand that there are more perks here than this; It is not necessary to own a seat you can still get the cashback. that all i get. I guess one can think of it as a way to honor early adopters.

Mattia92

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:44:25 PM

This reminds me a sort of network marketing like Lyoness
ibininja

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:50:39 PM

This reminds me a sort of network marketing like Lyoness

exactly my perception; and it seems it is the same. looks like they set cats for this; one is the mountain hierarchy thing  and the normal cash back; the later am a fan the earlier not so much maybe need to read more on it.

Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:55:45 PM

Yes, BUT, did you read in carefully? The first ones have to pay (tier 1 and 2) ->paying for profit. The following members of the network dont pay for their membership. Of course they make much less Profit. But the Profit they earn is totally free. So its a win win situation. Dont See a problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: