Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
Alfred V

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:25:44 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I would buy and invest in things where i know that will make my money bigger. That's the secret to being rich in this world.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:28:16 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I don't spend my bitcoin that much but everytime I do, I make sure that it is something important and will make sense. I spend it usually for my daily needs or for some house expenditures. Whenever there is a sudden need of money, I also spend some of my bitcoin. I usually save more than spending because earning bitcoin was never an easy thing. Investments are my main priority in spending my bitcoin most of the time.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:30:29 AM

I spend bitcoin in my daily needs like in my study, expenses in school and most of all i help my parent for their daily needs. But most my bitcoin is not spend because i secure some of my bitcoin for the near future. I have so many plan in earn bitcoin after a year maybe i can build my own house or business someday if i have alot of bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:04:45 AM

I just keep it for the meantime. With rising bitcoin prices makes me want to hodl more. I am not for spending hard earned bitcoin but if ever I will spend, it is just for a little bitcoin just to keet immeddiate needs.

jwuanah

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:17:47 AM

I will spend my money from bitcoin in my daily expenses. And save it here to use for trading or investing. To earn more for the future. Smiley
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:28:15 AM

for now i dont have any bitcoins because im still a new here in the world of cyrpto but i hope soon i want to get bitcoins like  others so i will workhard everyday to get more bitcoins soon and i want to spend it to help my mother and father to our poverty.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:03:18 AM

I will spend my money from bitcoin in my daily expenses. And save it here to use for trading or investing. To earn more for the future. Smiley

I will spend my money from bitcoin in buying things for my family. Some of it will be spend to my future travel in other countries because I want to enjoy my life while I'm still young and free because the moment that I will become old,  I can't travel to many places.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:08:41 AM

I will spend my money from bitcoin in buying things for my family. Some of it will be spend to my future travel in other countries because I want to enjoy my life while I'm still young and free because the moment that I will become old,  I can't travel to many places.
good plans there. sometimes we need to take a break, i hope i can use my earnings from cryptocurrency to take a vacation but it seems i can't realize it any time soon

Tozex

Powered by,
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:00:02 AM

I would buy and invest in things where i know that will make my money bigger. That's the secret to being rich in this world.

Yes, it's a great idea to buy then invest bitcoin rather than spending to a non sense stuff. There a big possibility that if we put our money into bitcoin this could grow day by day. Bitcoin price is too expensive right now so we should carefully spend it or invest it for some projects that gives us benifits and profit. Now I only spend my bitcoin for very important things like school expenses and paying tuition fees then save the rest of my bitcoin.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:10:35 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.

I am too spend bitcoin for my everyday expenses. Only small amount of bitcoin left on my wallet which is I know that will not give me profit even long time holding it. Every trade that I have done,  there is important thing that need a financial and my income is just enough for it.
I spend my money from bitcoin in valuable things like paying my bills, allowance of my children and other needs of my family, i also save some of it for emergency needs. Because in my job now this is not enough, thats why im so thankful that im part of the bitcoin industry.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:52:12 PM

I usually spend the money that i earned through bitcoin to sustain my daily needs and to pay my monthly expenses like the bill in water, electricity, and internet connection. I only spend my money to buy and pay for the important things that i need. If there something that i want to buy, i make sure that i doesnt cost too much. I keep the excess money that i have because im planning to invest in bitcoin in the future. I will do my best to save as much money as I can so that i can invest a large amount of money to bitcoin.
That’s human nature, we often want to spend money just for our pleasure on things which are not needed. So in short we basically need to make sure that we are not just spending money on our wishes but also saving some for future.

As you said you are saving extra money, it is really going to help you in future when some unfortunate financial pressure hits you. Keep working with bitcoin, it will make you rich.
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:55:23 PM

I don't spend it at all yet, sometimes I exchange in order to invest in ICO but that's all.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:41:09 PM

Yes, it's a great idea to buy then invest bitcoin rather than spending to a non sense stuff. There a big possibility that if we put our money into bitcoin this could grow day by day. Bitcoin price is too expensive right now so we should carefully spend it or invest it for some projects that gives us benifits and profit. Now I only spend my bitcoin for very important things like school expenses and paying tuition fees then save the rest of my bitcoin.
I also just spent my bitcoin on the cost in my school, sometimes as I converted bitcoin into cash to help my family, more precisely, I use Bitcoin as a gift for my family on important events and major holidays, I want to help them to buy some items needed for life, I always tell them this is the money I earn from playing games. In addition, I also spend my bitcoin on trading, where I can earn more bitcoin, I believe that one day I will become rich with bitcoin, this is not a dream too far away for me, it can come true as long as I try and work hard. Entertainment, personal needs and unnecessary work are not the places I should spend my bitcoin, my bitcoin should be used more efficiently and for the necessary work

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:52:49 PM

Since I am earning not so big amount from bitcoin, I am using my additional income as a share to some bills in our house and everyday expenses. If I earn a little bigger, I am planning to buy my laptop for it will greatly help me to my everyday work. I am much comfortable in joining signature campaigns, with that I can gain some income.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:49:09 AM

I will spend my first bitcoin money from buying tablet or ipad so that when I make my next project or plan through bitcoin will now become easy like posting and doing video also can do it anywhere, anytime. Secondly to save for my future and third spend it and buy things I needed, and most of all to share to church and to my co-workers and family, that is how i will spend my money from bitcoins I will make sure that I will spend it wisely.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:25:59 PM

I will spend my bitcoin in an effective way. I am earning  with bitcoin since last two year. I am doing a lot of hard work to earn bitcoin. i solving money related issues of mine like paying tuition fees with the help of bitcoin. I am basically use my virtual money like bitcoin for my shopping. I am also doing invest through my bitcoin money. I am from india so i use  my zebpay app for my bitcoin trading . Bitcoin price increase day by day so i am investing my money which i earned through bitcoin to buy more bitcoin. Bitcoin become a life saviour asset for in my bad times.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:50:57 PM

I spend my money to my daily consupmtion. For my wants and i will buy food. A lot of my favorite food.  Bitcoin is one great source of income. It has greater value when you invest. You have greater and bigger return as well. We are lucky because we have bitcoin in our lives. We consider it is a great blessing since in here you will earn big at the same time you will learn a lot of things. It is for the better future. It has helped a lot of people already, therefore it has a very good impact in our economy. We all have notice how the exchange value goes higher and higher. We all benefited to this rate that is currently increasing. I want also to save bitcoin because this is one best investment then has bigger chance that you can get higher return.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:54:30 PM

I only sold them for cash to interested buyers.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

I just spend my money from bitcoin if it is needed. I'm practically a thrifty person, because I do not want to spend bitcoin just for useless things, better I keep bitcoin in order to achieve a good profit in the future.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:45:01 PM

i keep it first and spend it to that i know its important and not useless thing....helping to my family,bitcoin is a big opportunity to all of us,its a big pleasure....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: