Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:17:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12334 times)
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:30:07 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I don't usually spend it quite yet and that is because I need it to be worth more before I can justify spending it. At a 6 figure price tag if it ever hits I will gladly be spending my BTC and by then I would think it will be accepted in a lot more shops or at the very least integrated through the crypto side of things.

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:35:28 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I just spend a small fraction of Bitcoin for personal needs. And most of which I still hold for investment, just in case if later Bitcoin the price goes up.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:41:36 AM

I will spend my bitcoin earnings to pay my balance at my kids schol. The rest will be spent on appliances abd other things that we really need. 20% of my earning will go to bitcoin trading. I will try my luck and hopefully I can multiply it. I will spent my future earnings on bitcoin, I'll wait for its price to go down then convert my money to bitcoin. It will be my savibgs and in case I needed noney I can just convert it back to money again.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
oztusk

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:53:04 AM

Wish i'd never spent any of it...   : /

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:53:46 AM

I spend my profit from bitcoin and I still hold my capital in bitcoin. And for the gained in Bitcoin, I usually spend it in my daily needs and family's needs like foods and house maintenance. Some portion of it is my savings, I put some amount of money in the bank too, for future use.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:14:27 AM

actually this is personal. but I appreciate this question. bitcoin is as my main job. obviously bitcoin is the currency for me work and I spend bitcoin just for personal needs and partly from hard work. I invested to buy altcoin to save in the long run.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:22:14 AM

Off course money is very essential to survive with this kind of competitive world, The main reason why i follow bitcoins because of money, and you know how money works for us, Money could be converted to anything we need in this world, Money is the answer to fulfill my dreams.Smiley
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:08:06 AM

I do my best to reinvest this money. Perhaps in the future this will allow receiving passive income.
I spend my money on my education because I’m studying in collage and I’m  also doing on line job it’s not going to disturbed my study because it need a very small time from me I just buy and sell things’ and I’m going to take a very good profit from it and that profit is not only enough for my fee but also I’m buying other daily items for my kitchen and also I’m using it for my clothes and from last three months I’m using it for my tuition fee as well.
postokenlover

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:16:50 AM

I will put the profit again into the encrypted market, of course, bitcoin is only a small part of my life, and my life is always the most important. I want to travel with my family in the profit of the bitcoin. Buy a bigger house and give them a better environment. It's so simple.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:28:19 AM

For now i don't have earning yet in bitcoin, but I know for sure that in the near future I will earn here. I have to be a positive thinker all the time and do my part in gaining more knowledge in order for me to earn. If I am going to have earning here I will spend it number one on the needs of my children and help my family as well. The only reason why I enter this crypto currency world is to earn money because I know that bitcoin is the only way that I am out from financial difficulties. I know that all of my plans will be accomplish through the help of bitcoin.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:56:30 AM

For now i don't have earning yet in bitcoin, but I know for sure that in the near future I will earn here. I have to be a positive thinker all the time and do my part in gaining more knowledge in order for me to earn. If I am going to have earning here I will spend it number one on the needs of my children and help my family as well. The only reason why I enter this crypto currency world is to earn money because I know that bitcoin is the only way that I am out from financial difficulties. I know that all of my plans will be accomplish through the help of bitcoin.

I spent my first earning in bitcoin in my son's baptism and paid our creditcard bill as well as our utility bills. Bitcoin is really a big help to me and my family and hopefully and I can earn bigger in the coming days.
fathor66

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:02:08 AM

I prefer to use bitcoin to hold the price because it is more volatile and changes very quickly. from there I took advantage to sell and buy bitcoin. probably from my bitcoin results using an investment buy some coins on ico. so in the future the price of coin after ico becomes expensive and the profit that I will get
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:17:53 AM

I'm glad that the presence of bitcoin makes an extra income for me and certainly millions of people around the world, many of the things I've bought for the benefits of bitcoin but the biggest one is replace old car with new car and I think impossible, now go to work to be more confident with the new car. thanks bitcoin.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:05:56 AM

I'm a newbie, know bitcoin for no more than 8 months and I'm grateful that a lot of the latest gadgets I've bought for profit from the price increase that happened some time ago, I hope next year can buy an apartment from bitcoin profit.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:12:28 AM

I spend money to buy online games and buying clothes.
actually people earn bitcoin and then when exchange into their required money then they use that money for their life needs and thats how i also use my money and this is the basic of my life. basically all the users of bitcoin follow that way and spend their time.
Yes, we have all different purpose on how we spend our money from bitcoin because many of us are in different life style but as for me i always spent my bitcoin earning on my daily needs and to speed up to solve my financial problem.
The money from bitcoin can be used in any process, money is money either it is from source or another. The use of money is on the people using it, it depends on their needs. Many people use the money from bitcoin for their needs like me while other people use the money in gambling or investment because everyone wants to earn more and more money.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:25:07 AM

Bitcoin is a kind of work that you must give your effort so that you can earn something your pointing in, and my money in bitcoin is there im planning for the half of my income will be saved for my future so that in the nearest future i have something to tackle, and maybe the half will be spend if in needed. Because as of nowy bitcoin is kept and my salary from work will be used for all my daily needs.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:35:27 AM

The money I receive from bitcoin are spent wisely.  First thing I bought when I receive money from Bitcoin is cellphone. But the other things is all the needs.  I spent it for my Necessary needs and save the excess money for future plans. 

SneakyRik

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:36:28 AM

Used my profit from Bitcoin to pay the bills as usual. That's why I invested in the first place, to help me out with future expenses.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:50:04 AM

I spend the money I earned in bitcoin mostly for my personal needs. Each of us has our own personal needs so its a generalization when I said that. Basic necessities that we need to get through day and such stuffs are what mostly we spend on. Another thing is that, it is not only the money we earned from bitcointhat we use in our personal needs, any other way we earn money, is basically for that also.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:51:10 AM

Bitcoin is a kind of work that you must give your effort so that you can earn something your pointing in, and my money in bitcoin is there im planning for the half of my income will be saved for my future so that in the nearest future i have something to tackle, and maybe the half will be spend if in needed. Because as of nowy bitcoin is kept and my salary from work will be used for all my daily needs.
My bitcoin earnings is from the bounty campaign which i have participated will usually converted into our local money because i have something to use everyday for my daily needs and most specially for the tuition fee of my sister. Bitcoin is really a great help to my financial needs and i am so glad that there is bitcoin in a crypto world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: