Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12344 times)
welljo0108

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

As a newbie in this crypto world if ever I have bitcoin to spend basically I will spend my bitcoin for our daily needs and if i earn enough I want to open a business but for now i don't know what it is my focus now is to earn it and gain more knowledge about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

I usually spend my money in our daily needs such as food, water, and utility expenses. I am so thankful because I am helping my husband in all our expenses and thanks to bitcoin. Especially this incoming school year my next child will go to school and all the things that he needs will provided by me.
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:14:09 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
No, i dont spend my money from bitcoin, im earning all the bitcoin i gained. I will spend it if there is an emergency or it there is something important to buy and much i need. I earn bitcoin because if i earn much bitcoin i will invest it to gain more income.
Yeah you got it right! mine also i've try to earn my bitcoins for my future and for my future family soon.Right now it's better to earn which we all know that bitcoin is always increasing it's value.But if you don't have choice because of finacial alert like there's an emergency soo we must better to witdraw it but not at all.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

From the last payments I got from Signature Campaign, which just pumped last year. I kind of fixed some of the broken things in the house, buy new stuffs that can be useful like a dryer and a new fridge. Some of them I invested and luckily the price of Eth pumped up and I am getting good results now. For now, gotta keep holding.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

I traded it with my local currency and then bought every need I wanted. Especially I really like shopping.
I don’t take out the money which I invested in bitcoin in order to spend that money anywhere. However, I do spend some amount of money from the profit which I managed to earn from investing in bitcoin. I use that money in order to fulfil all my needs and wants and in addition to this, I also use that money to have a comfortable life. Remaining part of my money, I invest that into bitcoin.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

i will spend my money for important things, like spending to my tuition fees, helping my parents in our daily needs and I will spend it through investing or trading.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

I keep on saving, until I have enough to start real estate investment.

kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

on ICO's - the best investments. But should consider the project carefully of course
I use the money which I get in the form of profit by the investment which I previously made in the world of bitcoin very much carefully.

I reinvest a major portion of the profit which I get back into bitcoin to generate more revenue at the end while I keep a portion of the money in my pocket which I can later on use to fulfill my needs and desires. Moreover, I also use them at the time of emergency.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

When i got some bitcoin, i hold it or save in my pocket for emergency purposes, and some of the money i buy all of my own needs, and last thing is invest it again to bitcoin.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
What I do with the money that I earn in bitcoin is ofcourse I will save for my future, I will buy those things I want to have, I will threat my parents and lastly I will help the poor people as a return for the blessings I get.
The money I get from bitcoin that money will be again used to invest into bitcoin when bitcoin will fall about and some of its portion will be used by me to complete some dreams of mine and also give some to the charity societies as well and after that the I will invest remaining portion into the bitcoin because it will give me again and again and I think everyone should do same don’t quit doing in bitcoin it is always fruitful.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

Well mostly on my daily expenses, you know transportation fees, school fees, food, items etc. Also on my monthly terms, there comes my bills, paying rents, water, electricity and the likes.

But occasionally, I spend my money to those things that I want, whenever that would be entertainment like games, gadgets etc. or things like clothes.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

Well mostly on my daily expenses, you know transportation fees, school fees, food, items etc. Also on my monthly terms, there comes my bills, paying rents, water, electricity and the likes.

But occasionally, I spend my money to those things that I want, whenever that would be entertainment like games, gadgets etc. or things like clothes.

Me too, almost half of the money that comes from my bitcoin saving is allocated for personal expenses like buying some gadgets that I need for online work like posting in our forum and in cryptocurrency trading where I invested also some good amount of bitcoin. But I only spend my bitcoin when its price is high or when it is time to take profits from hodling for few months. As of this time, almost all of the cryptocurrency are on rebound but it still not sure if that rebound will continue so all I can do is to hold more and wait for the right time to take profit again.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

I actually don't spend my money from bitcoins and I wish to hold it for a long term but if I am short off money or if have any financial crunches then I sell some of my bitcoins and convert it to my local currency to take care of my needs but if I am not in need then I will save my bitcoins for long term without spending it at a moment as saving would be more beneficial for me as its good to sell when the price of bitcoins will reach to the moon and at this stage it hasn't so its good to save as much as you can and spend it later on.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

During my experience when i gain a bitcoin of one  of this Bounty campaign that i've joined  i've change  my bitcoin to my traditional currency i divided it four times and use the one fourth  part of this by raising a livestock  in my backyard because i love an agricultural industry,while the other one fourth money i used it for my daily expense  needs and the other half i've i change it back to bitcoin and put in my wallet in coin.ph and used this in a long term investment.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:48:27 AM

I do not really need a specific spending plan, I usually deal with betting and gambling. I spend the gains I get for my website. Making a website is a very expensive business, so I spend a lot of my earnings on it.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:30:31 AM

The thing is as bitcoin decreases we are afraid of spending it. Some people still hold their bitcoin and wait for its increase. Me, i still hold it for a while before i spend it. Still waiting for the return of my investment before spending it, like i investing it without the knowledge if i will have a big profit. If ever the bitcoin will make it 5o its highest value this year, i will just withdraw the profit and re-invest the remaining. Or some part of it, will be used in my personal needs and wants. After all, i should enjoy spending some part of it, because of all the waiting ive been through.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:40:03 AM

Usually I spend my money from bitcoin for the needs on the internet, like buying internet quota, buying games, and for playing games. I think the bitcoin I get online, I spend online too.
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

I spend it wisely, I spend it by buying important stuffs and paying important bills and keep the excess in the bank.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

Money realized is spent on social amenities of life, the most essential needs of everyday life. Equally the money realized from bitcoin after I have reached my desired target will be spent on essentials of life using my scale of preference.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

I'm planning to my income in bitcoin to get more profits. but I'm always dreamed of build my own business as long as I'm here at the Bitcoin, I just gotta work and add a patient  because that's really our number one investment here.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: