Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

I always do my best to get bitcoin every day. me by doing trading on alt.
to buy a cheap price and also sell a higher price again.
so i will be faster to get bitcoin in an easy and fast way.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

I would spend my money from bitcoin in investing to more cryptocurrencies beside bitcoin. As of now, I don't have any plans to spend and use what I have because I don't feel like it is the right time to have expenses.

Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
It depends on the situation. I don't even spend that much because I know that earning here in bitcoin was never an easy thing. Whenever I am spending it, I always make sure that money will keep on coming so that I won't need to worry anymore. Investments are the ones I usually spend my money too because I know there is a possibility that I will benefit from it though it's risky.

I don't spend them for now, I believe the future of the blockchain and I will hold them for long time to get the highest possible profit.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
It depends on the situation. I don't even spend that much because I know that earning here in bitcoin was never an easy thing. Whenever I am spending it, I always make sure that money will keep on coming so that I won't need to worry anymore. Investments are the ones I usually spend my money too because I know there is a possibility that I will benefit from it though it's risky.

I don't spend them for now, I believe the future of the blockchain and I will hold them for long time to get the highest possible profit.
- Most of us will hold as long as possible, we rarely convert bitcoin into cash to spend because everyone knows that it is a waste, we will feel very hurt when we look at the value that bitcoin can achieve in the future, Bitcoin increase over time, so no one is stupid and sells it too soon. However, sometimes falling into situations necessary, we will spend the necessary purpose and costs to sustain life, in addition, some people feel bitcoin is not a long-term plan, they often use the money from bitcoin to build a business, it helps them stabilize for the future.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

I have not much bitcoin but it's enough to sustain my daily needs and to pay my monthly expenses like the bill in water, electricity, and internet connection.

If I have more bitcoin i like to save it, so i can invest in bitcoin and some altcoin for my future life.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

Spending the money I get from bitcoin is very easy if I want to spend it, I can buy whatever I want. so I can quickly spend my money, but unfortunately I only have a bit of bitcoin, so I better use as well as possible and take advantage of the bitcoin I have.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

- Most of us will hold as long as possible, we rarely convert bitcoin into cash to spend because everyone knows that it is a waste, we will feel very hurt when we look at the value that bitcoin can achieve in the future, Bitcoin increase over time, so no one is stupid and sells it too soon. However, sometimes falling into situations necessary, we will spend the necessary purpose and costs to sustain life, in addition, some people feel bitcoin is not a long-term plan, they often use the money from bitcoin to build a business, it helps them stabilize for the future.

the use of the bitcoin is totaly lose of the income, because if you use the bitcoin today and the rates of the bitcoin is normal it may happen that the next the value of the bitcoin is high than today . It means that you have lost some of your money.

icons6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

Spending the money is easy.If I given the chance to earn in this bitcoin,I spend it to buy some property.But my first priority is the save the money.I want to invest it to bitcoin.I invest it were my money can be multiply.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

Until now I have not spent money from bitcoin, this is because I think that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve as prices continue to rise, even though the current price is down it would be a good thing if we buy.
sorin90

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

I'm really not spending them. just moving them around, buying new coins, and changing them to fiat, which I keep not spend

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

I put all of the money that I've earned from bitcoin into a savings account and I plan to put it towards buying a house in the next couple months. Sold at $17,700 - I was pretty fortunate. If I weren't buying a house I would consider fine artwork, which can be a good investment class and appreciate in value pretty well over time.

Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

I'm really not spending them. just moving them around, buying new coins, and changing them to fiat, which I keep not spend
I am just spending my money from bitcoin by paying my own tuition fee and by giving the 50% of my money to my parents so we can really survive in this world and  the rest of my money is i will just buy some altcoins that has a low price but also have a grrat future on the market.

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:11:16 AM

I spent part of my income paying my own tuition, before I rely on my father
But after getting to know bitcoin, now I can buy my own house, and I also have my own place to live
Now I can really live independently, with my income from bitcoin
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:26:30 AM

I'm planning to save it and gain more profit to it, it is my first time to receive payment this week in bitcoin, and I'm happy even in small amount. It will help me a lot to pay my daily needs or save it  to have an extra  fund in case of emergency or something important that involved money. And if I have proper knowledge im planning to invest it or do some trading.
KendiMint

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:38:12 AM

Hoping to have it someday! But if a have money in bitcoin, my first step is to invest it and the half of it, I will put a little business maybe a small store to help me in my daily needs. Second is if I receive more I will do trading if I have the appropriate knowledge of it. The third is saved it and share some blessing to other  people.

https://BitVit.io  |  Everything that makes you vital
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄  PRE-ICO  ❱❱❱  July 1st, 2018  ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
rinamor

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:46:13 AM

I'm going to spend my first payment here at bitcoin to buy some of our daily needs, and help my brother to pay some miscellaneous fee at school, so that ask for money to our parents. And planning to invest and build some business.

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE! (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
QueenRoyale

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:00:04 AM

I spend the money I earn in bitcoin in school and in home. I pay my tuition if I observed that my parents are struggling about it. And give some also to my parents as financial aid.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:26:46 AM

I am just spending my money from bitcoin by paying my own tuition fee and by giving the 50% of my money to my parents so we can really survive in this world and  the rest of my money is i will just buy some altcoins that has a low price but also have a grrat future on the market.
It's good to know that you are supporting your studies and helping your parents in finances at least you're putting your earnings in good things not like the other kids that spend their crypto earnings in nonsense things. I just hope you will finish your studies even if you are already earning big amount of money right now.
jose111

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

For now I'm newly in this field but when the time comes that I will earning money from bitcoin I think I spend it to my goals in life first, like to have savings for the future, to have own house and to secure the future of my kids and specially to help my family. I use my money in important matters because will never know when it last that's why we need to secure and prioritize our needs in life.
KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:37:05 AM

I will use it to repair out house bit by bit and buy something that I like
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: