Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 11:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From 0.1 to 1 BTC in 6 months with Day-Trading  (Read 8835 times)
berluscoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

https://imgur.com/Bq30BWy

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

PPS: I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong to publish the picture or I just can't because of my rank.

it is short term trading or you will hold all of this coin for 6 months?

Short term, from a few minutes to 24 hours. Rarely for more than 24 hours.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:03:11 PM

I think your capital is good reach your target. 0.1 bitcoin is possible to become 1 bitcoinn after 6 months but its better to choose potential altcoin because if you choose that your bitcoin will grow.  Try to use some strategy and some tips of the experts trader and for sure that actually work. I hope your 0.1 bitcoin will become 1 bitcoin you can update this thread if you reach that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
berluscoin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:21:36 AM

Other great day for the coins I chose yesterday. ETH, NEO and EMC, replacing NEO with LTC in the afternoon.

BTC = 0.10053845 (0.00280896; 2.87%)

Today's best:
1. ETH (at 4600000)
2. NEO (at 539000)
3. EMC (at 9337)

4. LTC
5. SALT
6. BCC
7. OMG
8. QTUM
9. STRAT
10. DASH
11. WAVES
12. DMD
13. ZEC

BCC volume is going down, so I'm not going to trade it today. With this volume, speculators will be more attracted by NEO and there's the chance that BCC will definitively go down to 0.12 at least. Too dangerous to trade, I'll watch patiently.

Good luck  Wink
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:37:36 PM

You can absolutetely achieve your goal. Daytrading is very profitable and so far i can't imagine something more profitable than this.
I started by the end of june with about 800$ of Investment - right now my portfolio is worth a bit more than 4000$.

Have fun trading & good luck with your strategies. I can only suggest you not to jump in P&D groups and avoid coins with low market cap. Try trading vs. tether for easier profits when BTC is rising.

I would be very interested  in knowing/learning how you achieved such profits. I have tried everything, alas, to no avail. I am thinking of quitting and saving myself some funds and stress, but If I can find someone that wouldn't mind showing me how they get theirs, I might persist.
I mainly analyze and check the market 24/7. It's not only the charts but also rumors and tweets from the projects that help much to detect a buying / selling Signal.

Try to find stable coins that tend to have great potential and constantly swing between certain levels.
In example: KMD Komodo. usally swinging between 2$ and 2.4$ in the past weeks. Buy in at 2$ or 2.1$ and immediately place a sell order at like +7%. Repeat. There's not much risk since the coin has support levels at around 1.9$.

As i stated, trading vs. tether is even simpler since it's not attached to the btc price.
Let's have a look at LTC for example. It has been around the 60$ mark quite a while now. It already tested a higher level some days ago and was mentionend in an artice of hacked.com. The volume is decent for months now. So - almost no risk. Buy in at 59$, sell at 61$ (almost 4% profit each trade). Repeat all day.

What happens if the coin doesn't hit the expected level?
You will end up with a good coin and good project so no need to worry about your investment. Hold it until price rises - or sell at any price if you want a smaller bag hold.

Personally, i bought Zcoin XZC, PIVX, Storj and Syscoin SYS lately.
Eehm… I believe if you did trading around last week and ending of October, you would have made a lot of profits. You know price was going on a steady high and high, so anyone who kept on trading that time might have made profits by choosing the right option. And by the way, that’s some kind of new totally Strange coins that you mentioned.

I haven’t heard of those before. Well, the thing is that I’m not used to buying altcoins, I just stick with Ethereum and Bitcoin. Maybe is time to extend my leave.

Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:30:56 PM

Best of luck, that's a fun one to watch, and the target is challenging but possible. I believe that you could reach your Btc quicker if you took advantage of the peculiarity of crypto-assets and of the crypto world (airdrops, possibilities of arbitrage between platforms and skating for exemple). And as for the shitcoins, well they are dangerous, because often they really have no kind of value at all, there is no bottom and volumes are small, but mmm these huge spreads on c-cex or cryptopIa when you start with a small amount are just too good  Smiley

Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:34:28 PM

I think your capital is good reach your target. 0.1 bitcoin is possible to become 1 bitcoinn after 6 months but its better to choose potential altcoin because if you choose that your bitcoin will grow.  Try to use some strategy and some tips of the experts trader and for sure that actually work. I hope your 0.1 bitcoin will become 1 bitcoin you can update this thread if you reach that.
Idk what's the meaning of your post. All of your post is nonsense becuase it has zero point. OP is an experienced trader (he said it on OP), so he doesn't need any tips or advice from other traders. He has his own strategy/way to do the trade as he likes.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:43:26 PM

This is very possible to make 0.1 bitcoin into 1 bitcoin in just 6 months because i already done this for a few times when i was day trading in an exchange that has a lot of non popular coins but very manipulated by the whales so i just joining their waves and enjoying it and making money and i turned my 0.05 into 2 bitcoins in just 5 months by day trading those manipulated coins.
jenni161

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:17:09 PM

Best of luck, that's a fun one to watch, and the target is challenging but possible. I believe that you could reach your Btc quicker if you took advantage of the peculiarity of crypto-assets and of the crypto world (airdrops, possibilities of arbitrage between platforms and skating for exemple). And as for the shitcoins, well they are dangerous, because often they really have no kind of value at all, there is no bottom and volumes are small, but mmm these huge spreads on c-cex or cryptopIa when you start with a small amount are just too good  Smiley

What is skating in this context, I haven't ever heard of it?
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:26:08 AM

staking of course, typed too quickly, holding coins in your wallet (not on an exchange), and getting a reward for it.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:42:01 AM

staking of course, typed too quickly, holding coins in your wallet (not on an exchange), and getting a reward for it.

Staking is a great way of earning passive income as well. Regarding OP's post, I will be watching this thread. OP is an experienced trader as what he claims so it would be good to see if he will be able to achieve his target of 10x from his original capital.  I believe there are some people who have earned a lot of profit on their first week of trading and then after that due to emotions, they lose it again because of greediness. In trading, consistency is more important because it doesn't matter if you double or triple your money in just few weeks but after a month you lose it all again. Even if it is just small amount of profit but consistent then eventually it would grow bigger.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:44:49 AM

.01 to 1 btc in 1 day. Gamble that coin 😬
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:12:41 AM

berluscoin good luck in your goal.. can I ask how much does TA factor into your decisions? I've heard a lot of mixed responses from various schools of thought with some saying it's essential.. to others such as Taleb and Buffet saying it's completely useless. Interested in your thoughts from your experience how much news/research plays a role in the day trading vs TA.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:20:02 AM

I think your capital is good reach your target. 0.1 bitcoin is possible to become 1 bitcoinn after 6 months but its better to choose potential altcoin because if you choose that your bitcoin will grow.  Try to use some strategy and some tips of the experts trader and for sure that actually work. I hope your 0.1 bitcoin will become 1 bitcoin you can update this thread if you reach that.
Yeah it would be easy for him to reach that target for as long as bitcoin will not keep on pumping and he chooses good coins. Most pro trader can make their money double or triple for only few months.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
berluscoin (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:14:13 AM

berlus[Suspicious link removed]d luck in your goal.. can I ask how much does TA factor into your decisions? I've heard a lot of mixed responses from various schools of thought with some saying it's essential.. to others such as Taleb and Buffet saying it's completely useless. Interested in your thoughts from your experience how much news/research plays a role in the day trading vs TA.

It depends on the market. I think it's not very helpful in crypto trading.

Slightly positive day for my trading, which is very good considering that Bitcoin went over $8,000.

BTC = 0.10096054 (0.00042209; 0.42%)

Today's best:
1. ETH (at 4420000)
2. BCC (at 14870000)
3. NEO (at 480000)
4. EMC (at 9337)

5. LTC
6. OMG
7. VTC
8. ZEC
9. ARK
10. QTUM
11. WAVES
12. DMD
13. DASH
14. STRAT

I have doubled my position on ETH because I believe that this price is very convenient. LTC starts to be appealing, but 890000 is still a bit high in my opinion.

Good luck!
berluscoin (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:26:56 AM

Slightly negative performance yesterday, but overall the challenge is giving positive results.

BTC = 0.10030501 (-0.00065553; -0.65%)

Today's best:
1. ETH (at 4450000)
2. BCC (at 14450000)
3. NEO (at 447000)
4. EMC (at 9337)

5. LTC
6. OMG
7. BTG
8. VTC
9. ARK
10. ZEC
11. DASH
12. QTUM
13. DMD

Yesterday I doubled my investment in Ethereum and actually it has been the only one, among my investments, that gained against bitcoin. I still believe that Ethereum price is very low, so I keep a bigger position.

Good luck
jenni161

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:23:23 AM

Slightly negative performance yesterday, but overall the challenge is giving positive results.

BTC = 0.10030501 (-0.00065553; -0.65%)

Today's best:
1. ETH (at 4450000)
2. BCC (at 14450000)
3. NEO (at 447000)
4. EMC (at 9337)

5. LTC
6. OMG
7. BTG
8. VTC
9. ARK
10. ZEC
11. DASH
12. QTUM
13. DMD

Yesterday I doubled my investment in Ethereum and actually it has been the only one, among my investments, that gained against bitcoin. I still believe that Ethereum price is very low, so I keep a bigger position.

Good luck

Ethereum had significantly more bids than asks in bittrex when I last checked, so I'm with you on that ETH short time potential.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1162

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:11:17 AM

Day trading and gambling is the one that gives the increased earning access. Here too user needs the luck for such an earning of 0.1 to 1btc in six months time. If the user's prediction about the particular asset coincides, profiting is possible. So, day trading is uncertain, it's our goodness to learn and make the best out of it.
Day trading ? Yes! Gambling ? Come on! I would not really want to try this most especially when I am talking about profit. Gambling is a whole lot to chew when it comes to you not having a really good luck and you can end up losing everything whether you are being careful or not.

However, for day trading, this is something that once you are good, you can at least be guaranteed to make a lot from it and still be able to stay careful without losing as most decisions would always be in your hands.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:59:21 AM

How can you win large profit. That x10 your investment. Is this hard?  Smiley

berluscoin (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:14:37 PM

How can you win large profit. That x10 your investment. Is this hard?  Smiley

It is hard in my opinion, but not that hard as it looks. Think about this: if I can triple my account in the first 3 months, I only need to do the same for the other 3 months and I will be very close to my goal (0.9 instead of 1 BTC)
berluscoin (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:14:06 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Wy9fKk3.png

BTC = 0.10253486 (0.00222985; 2.22%)

What's important about yesterday is that I added a parameter to my algorithm because of an intuition I had while I was trading. I then traded 9 altcoins, and all of them gave me profits.

https://i.imgur.com/zuq9Nwe.png

Now I'm junior member, I can post pictures and here is the graph since I started.

Last but not least, I have received messages to help trading. I'd like to help, but positions need to be managed all day long, especially with cryptocurrencies, everything can change in minutes. I barely have time to check my trades (forex, indices and crypto), I can't also follow yours Smiley

Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: