Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From 0.1 to 1 BTC in 6 months with Day-Trading  (Read 8835 times)
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:44:34 AM

Using multiple platform allows for arbitration, but your volume of trade is still a bit tiny to go for that (because of transfer fees), but also it gives you a security when a coin is delisted (does happen quite often) and gives you a wider choice of assets to trade on. Hush for example (a relatively minor crypto) has been very good for day trading low volumes against USDT for the last six months, nicely oscillating between 1.4 and 2, just the type of chart that makes you fall in love with an asset.

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:59:28 AM

Using multiple platform allows for arbitration, but your volume of trade is still a bit tiny to go for that (because of transfer fees), but also it gives you a security when a coin is delisted (does happen quite often) and gives you a wider choice of assets to trade on. Hush for example (a relatively minor crypto) has been very good for day trading low volumes against USDT for the last six months, nicely oscillating between 1.4 and 2, just the type of chart that makes you fall in love with an asset.
Arbitrage trading is really profitable but same as you said fees will really kill you and the delay of such transfer in any exchange we do know network isnt fast all the time which would cause delays that would result on missing the opportunity to make money. We do have different choice of coins but seeing on the capital of 0.1 of doing day trading is just sufficient and the rest would really already depend on your skills on how you gonna handle that kind of bankroll and with that having a price goal amount.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 638

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:19:14 PM

0.9 bitcoins of profit per 6 months? Thats is about $1200/month. Not surprised at all, but have a good luck.
It’s quite possible, one can invest 0.1 amount of BTC and use it to achieve 1 BTC, though I’m not really sure of that, but it’s quite possible. I don’t trade regularly/daily but I know how much I’m making in a month. So with daily trading and making success, you’re likely to achieve that rate.

I sometimes have my trades for more than one day, but I say that I'm doing day-trading because most of them are within 24 hours.
Any reason to have more than one platform to trade? Suggestions are highly appreciated Smiley
The thing there is can you trade on different platforms at a time? And how will invest the money, will you invest $650 on each platform or you will divide them? It’s up to you, you just need to plan yourself before anything, cause I don’t see it as easy thing to trade on various platforms at a time.

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:15:21 PM

0.9 bitcoins of profit per 6 months? Thats is about $1200/month. Not surprised at all, but have a good luck.

Having such a amount of profit in day trading is remarkable and you must have good skills in this. I would like to know which coin the OP mostly trade ?
Also i think he must be using a lot of initial capital in trading to get this much good profit.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:47:54 PM

Interesting topic, I will follow this one closely and see your snowball growing to 1 BTC.

berluscoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:56:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/JJSXMA2.png

BTC = 0.11422963 (+0.01081244; +10.46%)

I've been one day without posting here because I was following Blocktix. Low price and high volume, the perfect mix to speculate and take some trades in seconds. My +10.46% is mostly because of my trading on Blocktix, 107 trades taken in 36 hours. I lost something by the end of the session but you can't always win Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/7Bi31Ze.png

Going back to normal trading... until I find another coin like Blocktix  Grin

Good luck
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:32:42 AM

I've been one day without posting here because I was following Blocktix. Low price and high volume, the perfect mix to speculate and take some trades in seconds. My +10.46% is mostly because of my trading on Blocktix, 107 trades taken in 36 hours. I lost something by the end of the session but you can't always win Smiley

Good luck

Small amount...but Nice rise ! Wink
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:56:56 AM

I think that's a good idea, as long as you know how to work and have experience in tratrading, and you should also buy a coin to make sure you earn because I'm not sure you can buy a coin to lose you and not it's because other trader users doubled their money for 1 month just as you did and I think that you'll be able to earn more than 6 months and not just one quarter of your monthly installment.

Grossthschild

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:59:58 AM

https://i.imgur.com/c66Rdm2.png

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

Sell them all to ethereum,
Wait for there,
It ll go to 1000 usd
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:10:48 AM

It is a possiblity, that is more than 1000 %, you just need to lessen the risk and make sure that you have a strategy on how you can can gain more profit, having altcoins will also give you a bug boost. I agree that you should also focus in investing with ethereum, since it is part of the big 3, we can see ethereum to also become an asset in the future, just make sure that you had reached you 1 Bitcoin before you go to ethereum for you to be satisfied, or better yet, invest at the same time.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:37:31 AM

Good luck

man, that's was an almost steady progress to 1 btc and a good insight into that's blocktix. If this keeps up like this you will surely get that under or at least on time in the next 6 month,

Watching this.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:14:03 AM

I think 0.1btc is a good investment and you can do much with that amount. The 1btc goal in 6 months I think it is possible to do it. Set yourself a plan to multiply your capital. Be sure to monitor and analyze the projects that you plan to take to minimize the risk.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:47:28 AM

I like the progress of your trading journal..  I'll try to follow and consider your coin purchase.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:47:16 AM

First of all if you try to arbitrage off several exchanges you will lose more just because of the fees Cheesy And second of all, Did you really think that we'd just follow your moves and copy them to make the same profits as you do? All of the sh*tcoins you are trading to make money are not legitimate, Most of them are scam projects, You can't use any of them to get anything for.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

Good luck

your an awesome trader, can we see your trading history?

berluscoin (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:41:31 AM

First of all if you try to arbitrage off several exchanges you will lose more just because of the fees Cheesy And second of all, Did you really think that we'd just follow your moves and copy them to make the same profits as you do? All of the sh*tcoins you are trading to make money are not legitimate, Most of them are scam projects, You can't use any of them to get anything for.

Honestly, I don't give a s**t if you follow my moves or not  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/1froAxS.png

BTC = 0.12147030 (+0.00615145; +5.33%)

https://i.imgur.com/VfXQUpI.png

There are some interesting coins with a low price and a huge volume. EMC2, VOX, SYS, BAY are some of those, while I don't like ADA, despite the high volume.

Good luck!
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:47:22 AM

Arbitrage trading would be amazing with for a coin wich hasnt a fee associated to the trading, and as i know even if the coin does allow you to moove any volume for free, the exchanges will take their fee, but since its 0,2% in the most of them, it would be for sure an amazing thing, but then we do have the delays that each transaction takes, then the confirmation required to get the deposit as well cashouts. If there is a crypto wich can be transfered instant and without fees the only thing it will need is exchanges support soo all will be able to make money with those. Soo far op is doing well into his tradings, but well since bitcoin went up it had becamed harder to predict wich coin will readjust its value up, because when bitcoin goes up almost all altcoins follow the reverse trend.
berluscoin (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:12:42 AM

I don't know who mentioned arbitrage trading, but I'm not doing it for sure  Roll Eyes
cryptolopoly

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:21:15 AM

Huh? But you are just showing us your balance but no real information on what trades you made.
How do we know you're not just saying your value is increasing?

This is a pointless bragging thread if you don't give information.
berluscoin (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:15:52 PM

Huh? But you are just showing us your balance but no real information on what trades you made.
How do we know you're not just saying your value is increasing?

This is a pointless bragging thread if you don't give information.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: