Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:10:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From 0.1 to 1 BTC in 6 months with Day-Trading  (Read 8837 times)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

it's great, if your target is achieved I hope you can give tips and tricks to achieve your target, because many new players want to know the tricks and tips from people like you.

I would also suggest everyone that if you have time and interest pick up some specific coins which you like or top altcoins and do your own research ad calculation. read the benefits of the coin and what will be a long term effect it can have on market. This will help you as an individual and you can invest based on your own research once you learn this art.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:51:53 AM

I think he is doing a great work and he has been bringing his experience to bear which was acquired over time. I will love to monitor his progress and adopt his strategy.  Smiley

I think the same as you and if he doesn't stop his trade, I am sure that he can reach 1 bitcoin in 6 months with day trading and I hope that he knows what is the best coin that will help him to reach his goals. there are still many times for him to trade in many coins because every coin in the exchange make a good movement and soon it will reach the higher price so he can make a big profit.

Day trading is not easy but he took risk and trading to reach his target we have to appreciate him. Without having proper knowledge, we can't do this day trading. There are many people stopped this day trading after losing a big amount. I think he knows which coin will have high price fluctuation by using those coins he is making a profit.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:02:06 AM

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

I hope you reach your goal in just 6 months good luck to your journey in day trading this is risky but sometimes this risky will become a really by the way any news to your day trading? Do you earn some profit ?
Im also planning to enter in day trading but right now Im reading some trading tips and tutorial especially in reading candle hehe.

burnhardzx1

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:06:19 AM

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

nice after a 3 months ill check your earnings.. Good luck..

NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce - NYXCOIN
▬▬▬▬ AsicResistant ┃ InstantSend ┃ PrivatSend ┃ Investment ┃ Masternode ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinTalk • Twitter • Facebook • Slac • Discord • Github
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:12:06 AM

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

I hope you reach your goal in just 6 months good luck to your journey in day trading this is risky but sometimes this risky will become a really by the way any news to your day trading? Do you earn some profit ?
Im also planning to enter in day trading but right now Im reading some trading tips and tutorial especially in reading candle hehe.
did you already reached your goal? as I seen most of those coins already rises to high and with certain amount especially xrp I guess you are close to your goal or maybe already done with your target, good choose of those coins to support mate, let see if you will give any updates and hat other coins to support.
Babebottle

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:57:07 PM

It is possible,all you need to do is to find the underestimated cryptos, and hold them.Good luck bro.
lion99

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

What is your balans now?

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

You have a high target buddy. In fact I have trouble and have never been to reach 1 Bitcoin target within 6 months. Because I have not been able to read the signal of a coin.ĺ
Although now many trading channels that provide free signals.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

Excellent intention and determination,Again its depend upon Your knowledge and skill that how much you know about crypto world.Keep learning and broad the experience finally will will reach the destination. Good luck

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

daily trading you should be able to read the market conditions and see the latest news and have a very high patience because if not impatient then you will be easily affected others. if you succeed in your mission, please give us tips.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:18:54 AM

It is possible,all you need to do is to find the underestimated cryptos, and hold them.Good luck bro.

These days they are very difficult to pick.

It seems that unless you are really lucky you aren't going to easily find a 100x coin but most likely a coin that will go bust or make very little profit.

Seems the only ones that make decent gains are only in the 2-25 of CMP range and those are already expensive to buy
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

I can say that day trading is not easy right now because the market is very conservative and if you want to create some profits then you should be smart and you should master the technical analysis because that is where you will be depending on your trading because if you will not have any knowledge about technical analysis then it will not create any good profits and all of your trades will depend on luck only.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

This is inspirational. I'm more than six months in bitcoin already but I haven't reach 1 btc yet. I know I need to invest more but for now I'm earning a little from sig campaigns. I haven't been much with trading yet. Day trading is very interesting also but for now I have limited time due to my regular work. I will always look up to this thread to give me inspiration to get 1btc this year.

JanCoppens

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

Day-trading is so energy-consuming haha
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

Day trading can be time consuming and full of mistakes and error that will lead to regret and loss! However, trading is still very reward endeavour. If someone can be strategic and patient, the profit from calculated trading can be enormous.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

Day-trading is so energy-consuming haha
That was so amazing, making your 0.1 bitcoin to 1 bitcoin in just only 6months, but for me not all people in cryptoworld can do that things, just like me i can not do  that thing because i am not good enough in day trading and it is very risky to do day trading because we can even have huge loss if we are not expert in day trading.

obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

You are in good trading. You should continue to learn and improve your knowledge as I am sure in the future you will be able to earn 10BTC and you will soon become a millionaire. Good luck
This is not a difficult task and more easy in working with bitcoin. But for achieving this tasks you should have a good trader or good investors so that you can to do trading or investing in some better areas and earn profit by using your present money.
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

This thread has not been updated long ago, maybe he has problems in his trading, I am curious about the profit gained so far, or even he suffered huge losses.. I hope he will update his trading journal.
Bluebutterfly

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

good idea you've inspired me to do like you. Good luck
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

This topic is abandoned by its owner but new volunteers can be appreciated if someone applies a similar project and shares his/her history with us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: