Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From 0.1 to 1 BTC in 6 months with Day-Trading  (Read 8835 times)
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

Something long ago there was no news from the author of the post. I wonder how his affairs are with his deposit. For me, trading in the crypto currency market is a new and very interesting activity.
Crypto trading is very exciting at the same time risky. if you are reckless yo may loss all your money in just a matter of 1 day if you are clever where to invest your money it can multiply in certain folds so for me Crypto trading needs expertise and dedication to read  the coin's project and road map if it is realistic or not. as long as you know where to invest you money there is no doubt that your money will grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

Good luck man!
I'm doing something similar with some BTC left in my Binance wallet.
You will have to invest a lot of money to earn up to that amount in 6 months time, you don’t just put in a little amount and expect to earn up to such amount, not at this current price rate for Bitcoin.Another thing is that winning doesn’t come all the time in trading, loss can also occur sometimes.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:13:16 AM

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

if you invest in DGB at 139 and sell on the current price - 5 X profit return 0.5 BTC reached successfully so it is better to concentrate on one coin using little amount of money like 0.1 BTC .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cchrisking

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

i made from 0.14 to 0.25 in 3 weeks but the latest drop got me stucked nothing changed 2 weeks now, how are you doing ?
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:26:32 PM

Any news from the OP? If he keeps silent perhaps he has lost his investment. Even though he is a professional trader, perhaps he is not familiar with the extremes of Cryptos...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:06 PM

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

I think it's quite real! Not one person said that the cryptic currency market is a wild west! the market in 2017 surprised us with its wild growth more than once, so I think that you will succeed! I wish you success!
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

I think it's quite real! Not one person said that the cryptic currency market is a wild west! the market in 2017 surprised us with its wild growth more than once, so I think that you will succeed! I wish you success!
Trading is very risky and it's really not for the faint of heart, I on the other hand would just buy and hold the various coins and hope that they rise instead of trading it and risk losing everything in just a matter of hours. I can't bear that kind of risk at all.
ariyaromadhona96

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

4 month already ,cant wait to see the result. Maybe the OP will Suprise us when it comes to april.
lion99

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

So what is your result now??? Huh Huh Huh

boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

You have to get the bitcoin money because bitcoin price is too high and many people do not want to trade because it's hard to make a gamble like this, but it depends on you. Try to use some strategy and some tips of the experts trader and for sure that actually work. I hope your 0.1 bitcoin will become 1 bitcoin you can update this thread if you reach that
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

That is a good achievement for you because the trade is very difficult because the market has too much cryptocurrency fluctuations that make most traders are losing a lot. You have raised 10 times the initial capital for 6 months, which is a great achievement for you.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

Good luck man!
I'm doing something similar with some BTC left in my Binance wallet.
You will have to invest a lot of money to earn up to that amount in 6 months time, you don’t just put in a little amount and expect to earn up to such amount, not at this current price rate for Bitcoin.Another thing is that winning doesn’t come all the time in trading, loss can also occur sometimes.

Please make sure he shares the results so that we can display the proress of his targets in the way of getting 1 btc within a given time frame interval.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:07:46 AM

i think that's a bit risky portfolio!
I'd rather to keep some Btc and Eth in my portfolio too besides altcoins.
any way i'm eager to see update result to see if it has worked for you or not?keep us update man!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

Wheres OP?  I love to follow stories of people who make announcements of their trade either crypto or forex.  I want to see your next trade announcement Mr. OP.

Google (http://www.google.com)
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:42:01 PM

4 month already ,cant wait to see the result. Maybe the OP will Suprise us when it comes to april.
Or he got a big loss because he forgot winning in altcoin while the Bitcoin price dumped too much value made the cryptocurrency started a bearish trend for long time Cheesy. If he did not withdraw that profit to FIAT, I am sure my prediction is true.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:15:08 AM

Or he got a big loss because he forgot winning in altcoin while the Bitcoin price dumped too much value made the cryptocurrency started a bearish trend for long time Cheesy. If he did not withdraw that profit to FIAT, I am sure my prediction is true.

Even big holders on cryptocurrencies at this moment are all experiencing a major drop on their portfolio so there's no doubt that he is also experiencing that red numbers as well. Or he already sold all of it and accepted that he failed.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

Even big holders on cryptocurrencies at this moment are all experiencing a major drop on their portfolio so there's no doubt that he is also experiencing that red numbers as well. Or he already sold all of it and accepted that he failed.

many possibilities that OP can get in cryptocurrencies but I hope he is not selling all his coins and only wait for the increase of his coins. every people which doing trading have the same experience now and they still waiting until the price increase back in later so I think he needs to calm down before he decides to come back to this thread and give his reports to us so we can see how much balance he could earn so far.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

many possibilities that OP can get in cryptocurrencies but I hope he is not selling all his coins and only wait for the increase of his coins. every people which doing trading have the same experience now and they still waiting until the price increase back in later so I think he needs to calm down before he decides to come back to this thread and give his reports to us so we can see how much balance he could earn so far.
I think in the previous year if he invested in good quality altcoins he already achieved his goal because from 0.1 i made almost 1.5+ btc in just a matter of 1month and a half. Not for bragging am just sharing and this time while altcoins was down for a long months day trading is so stressful so ididn't made any money for now since im at loss in all of my holdings im holding on and waiting for the next run up.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:35:33 AM

It is very much possible that you can make out this much of the earning and that too in this much period of time and above all, you can get even more earnings than that but for that you really need to put in the best of your efforts and look for the best trading strategy which can help you out in having of this much of the bitcoin. You just need to be very much careful while doing all this and stay patient all the time.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

It is possible to make more than 1 BTC but you always need to have patience in order to make 1 BTC. At the same time, you need to good potential coins in the market in order to get more profit by holding them for certain period because sometimes there is the market correction, in this you need to buy more in order average your previous purchases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: