Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:20:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From 0.1 to 1 BTC in 6 months with Day-Trading  (Read 8837 times)
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

The best way for us to not lose in trading is by improving our skills and our techniques. There are a lot of articles that can help use to become knowledgeable person about cryptocurrency. Having a lot of information is really necessary.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

Day trading is really profitable techniques but this technique is really risky job because there are altcoins that can be considered as bubble only. Knowledge is the key for you to earn money with day trading.

Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

Stick to your goal,dont mind them! Push through with it and show us your strategy after reaching your goal and show us 1Btc. Trading is not easy with the market now.anyway,goodluck

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:04:44 PM

It would be very difficult to achieve in 6 months. Day-traing is very risky, only experienced traders can be successful in day-trading. Ordinary traders can't do it, instead they have to suffer losses.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

Day trading with altcoins is really good idea. I also doing day trading with altcoins because I want to earn passive income. It is true that day trading is profitable job but it is also risky job. We can earn big amount of money and we can also lose big amount of money.

cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

I think It would be very difficult to get 1 BTC in 6 months. If you can get half of it then it would be a great achievement. Only experienced traders can do it, not for the beginners.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

It's been four months since you started this experiments. I used to follow this thread closely. How is turning 0.1 bitcoin to 1 bitcoin working out! I hope you are getting some progress. I will be reading as many pages as possible to catch up on what I have missed!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

This is a very good business result in your cryptocurrency market. Sure you are a good trader because with the volatile cryptocurrency market this is a very good achievement. The market is falling and this is the opportunity for good traders as you can make more money.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:13:42 PM

Good plan but hard i hope you will be successful in your trading journey Grin
Making x10 your Btc is very hard to do it now that altcoins are going down and down unless you're a very professional in market analyzing but it's good invest now because almost of the alts are on dump stages and Bitcoin too it is very cheap now.
But my reminder to you don't be greed that you take a risk all of your money to just reach the 1BTC in 6months be careful and ride the market safe.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:06:33 AM

It's been four months since you started this experiments. I used to follow this thread closely. How is turning 0.1 bitcoin to 1 bitcoin working out! I hope you are getting some progress. I will be reading as many pages as possible to catch up on what I have missed!
Only 2 months left i hope it will gonna be good to hear or read what is the result of making trade within this months. Making it a successful trades and have 1btc is a big amount which you can be proud of yourself. In my case right now my token reach 1btc in value but now its down below 0.1 because of too much greedy of mine.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

From 0.1 to 1 BTC in 6 months with Day-Trading
Not for now and not for the same markets which now , that will be impossible man , better to wait until markets will rising again and will be in green color all days .

it will be hard if we want to make from 0.1 btc to 1 btc right now because the market is volatile and not just bitcoin but the altcoin is unpredicted and if we still want to do this, I suggest to be extra careful and only trade for the potential coin. I think his profit will not too big as we can see, right now, every altcoin is not increased higher and it's tend to decrease deeper. so be wise for choosing the coin and don't expect to make a big profit and if you can make a profit in any amount, it is better to sell it because I don't think that in the next second, you can make another profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

This Is very possible because bitcoin has done very well in margin trading this year alone and if you can control your emotions and develop your skills on margin trading. I have make over 200% in just few days of trading I think about three days margin trading. Bitcoin has give great returned on investment also and you just need to work hard in other to be able to achieve The trading plans.
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

Something long ago there was no news from the author of the post. I wonder how his affairs are with his deposit. For me, trading in the crypto currency market is a new and very interesting activity.

Agree about author.. where are You?
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

This Is very possible because bitcoin has done very well in margin trading this year alone and if you can control your emotions and develop your skills on margin trading. I have make over 200% in just few days of trading I think about three days margin trading. Bitcoin has give great returned on investment also and you just need to work hard in other to be able to achieve The trading plans.
The persistency must be appreciated and it is actually good to see someone making such a big progress. Trading is not an easy job and day trading is actually the most difficult of its type. To top it off, doing day trading in bitcoin means the person understands bitcoin very well and trusts it’s potential too.

The road must not have been smooth all the times but if he continues his journey in this direction, no one can stop him from becoming a millionaire.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

https://i.imgur.com/c66Rdm2.png

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

Nice , Congratulation in advance . I hope you dream came true someday. Godbless ,
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

To make profit up to 5 to 10 times is possible by learn about the fundamental and the community that support the project.  And to decide which coin could be possible to give 5 to 10 profit just in 1 or 2 month, everyday i spend times to research it, and finally i found 2 coins that still undervalued that could be has big potential to growth in this years, those is Electra and PeepCoin. These coin could be become next Verge and DGB.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

It's very easy to increase your portfolio 10-fold in a bull market. You can either trade or hold legit projects. Even better, invest in good ICOs during bull market..they typically do 10-20x. Trading successfully during the bear market is a different story though. You really need to know what you're doing..most traders just sit back and watch the market during these times. They don't trade such markets because they know it's too risky.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

Good luck with your goal, i believe it is possible, as you said you're a professional trader so let's see if you can achieve your goals in 6 months. My goal also this year is to earn my first ever 1 bitcoin not by trading because I don't have capital for trading now, but by joining bounty campaigns in this forum, I'm just new to crypto world, so I hope it is possible for me to earn 1 btc also.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

You all know that Altcoin has gone down a lot in the last few months, it's very difficult to make a good amount of money, and especially if you want to make x15 of your actual Bitcoin amount. Do not think that I try to put you in the field, maybe if you have a good strategy and some prior knowledge about how the market works, like if you are doing forex trading in the past, or if you trade with stocks. You will be able to make it 0.1 Btc to 1 Btc within 6 months of knowing that there is nothing better in these few months.
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

It's been 6 months and no news from the OP

unfortunately the bear market hasn't treated him well enough apparently. That's a shame, I've seen people go from 0.1 btc to 1btc in a matter of 2 weeks during the bull market

I myself made a 10x increase during that time but with a very low initial investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: