Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From 0.1 to 1 BTC in 6 months with Day-Trading  (Read 8835 times)
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

Day trading is a very risky thing to do specially in crypto currencies,
The alt-coin could drop off with a huge amount so you better be careful with your money.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

Dude what happened, you’re no more updating us with your daily strategies and it’s more than six months now. Wanted to know if you actually got up to 1 BTC with just 0.1… cause I have been wondering how possible that is. Since I haven’t seen any update, I will assume that it didn’t work out as you planned.

aiviaa485

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

that's amazing comrade!

nice to imitate the way of your trading, hopefully I am ahead of her like you.

and can produce more Bitcoin, because I intend to make a home out of Bitcoin and marry my partner also with the result of Bitcoin.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

The alt-coin could drop off with a huge amount so you better be careful with your money.
For me it is really hard to do day trading and i think to earn 1 bitcoin from 0.1 by just doing day trading in just 6 months is very hard to do but i believe if you are a great trader you can really grow your 0.1 bitcoin into 1 bitcoin and i think day trading is a good source of income but also risky to do.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

For me it is really hard to do day trading and i think to earn 1 bitcoin from 0.1 by just doing day trading in just 6 months is very hard to do but i believe if you are a great trader you can really grow your 0.1 bitcoin into 1 bitcoin and i think day trading is a good source of income but also risky to do.

Turning 0.1 BTC into 1 Bitcoin with daily trading looks make sense and it could be achieved if we are lucky enough. There's time when the price range move so wide and that's the best time to collect profit by daily trading. But surely, it will not be as easy as imagined. There are several things that must be met.

Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

Turning 0.1 BTC into 1 Bitcoin with daily trading looks make sense and it could be achieved if we are lucky enough. There's time when the price range move so wide and that's the best time to collect profit by daily trading. But surely, it will not be as easy as imagined. There are several things that must be met.

It's just luck, for example: you need to invest in a currency that will gain 10X, recently it's QuarkChain. Cool
I'm just trying to ascertain where science ends and luck begins.  Cheesy
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

It's just luck, for example: you need to invest in a currency that will gain 10X, recently it's QuarkChain. Cool
I'm just trying to ascertain where science ends and luck begins.  Cheesy
Well, its really taking part coming from this business, even you are not sure about the project when progress happen and pumpers start to show up and help the project, then you are really lucky gaining x10 of your investment, is no longer new from this investment as we all witness certain lucks that those early achievers have done to this industry, still possible to happen if we find quality coins that will bring real usage for sure support will follow at the end of the day, just continue to work with your understanding and begin to be lucky when making a right timing investing with some ico coins.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

I'm going to start a trading journal. My goal is to reach 1 BTC starting from 0.1 (a bit less), trading altcoins with a short-term outlook.
I'm a professional trader and, even if cryptocurrency is a new world to me, I have decided to dedicate 6 months to test this market with a small amount.
If I succeed, I will include cryptocurrency in my investment portfolio and I will publish my strategy.

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PS: I also have a small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I won't count it in.

Trading in the market today is the most profitable way of earning a huge amount of profit because the market is volatile so you can use the volatility in order to earn more profit and it was better than holding your coins for a very long time without assurance if you will really earn something in return.
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

It took 6 months and the author did not provide the results. What happened? Maybe the author lost all his capital
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

It took 6 months and the author did not provide the results. What happened? Maybe the author lost all his capital

Or maybe he sold all of it. Anyways, day trading could be effective for some people, but there are others who are struggling and are looking for long-term trading. It's a good thing that he profited 0.9 BTC for that, but I assume that he sold all of it (correct me if I'm wrong later). The most important thing we need to know about day trading is that you should always apply the principle of buy low and sell high by Warren Buffett. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
financialgoal

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

While it is still possible in the trading world to turn 0.1 to 1 BTC in 6 months, but its really very hard and need someone to be very lucky in addition with the high needed knowledge.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

as you have made this post during November I guess your 0.1 btc if not turned to tether until now than it has to be very low right now and I wonder if you have made it but couldn`t see an update.
Where2Go

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

I am following your progress very closely and I am very interested in doing some day-trading myself any recommendation on particular all coins that might be profitable
threesome333

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

i think if you follow the discipline. you can do it. Nothing is impossible
Stioned1987

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

that is a excellent achievement for you because the exchange is very difficult due to the fact the market has too much cryptocurrency fluctuations that make maximum buyers are dropping loads. you have raised 10 instances the preliminary capital for six months, which is a remarkable success for you.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

While it is still possible in the trading world to turn 0.1 to 1 BTC in 6 months, but its really very hard and need someone to be very lucky in addition with the high needed knowledge.

Its easy... you just have to have the right strategy
Yeah it is possible but for affective and successful trading experience and skills are mandatory. If you have trading experience and can trade on daily basis, then no doubt you can make huge profits in the coming six months. You can earn even more than that because it is on daily basis. Day trading is not easy and you will have to give as much time as you can, but the reward is also big.
@baracitamon

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

So you are lucky, quite well for you with the high profit you earn, so you have such secret and try to promote you will continue to be more successful.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

day trading is profitable mostly in bull market rather than bear market in bear market day trading is really tough to take daily profits it is proven in this market conditions
GokeVN

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:52:38 AM

Very Interesting i will be tracking your progress to learn and also you should know crypto market is very volatile and have to know the token or coin your investing in....just my advice Goodluck
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:05:48 AM

https://imgur.com/Bq30BWy

Today's trades:
DNT 632
DGB 139
XRP 3000
GRS 8976

Good luck  Grin

PPS: I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong to publish the picture or I just can't because of my rank.

Hello. This is a very good idea to show some of us who are new to the crypto world, that such things can be done. Might I ask you a few questions?

How much experience do you have in trading cryptocurrency?
What platform are you using for trades?
Any advice for someone like myself that wishes to learn how to simply make a trade?

I have made a few demo accounts with trading sites, and the one I have been using to get the hang of it is testnet.bitmex.

Thanks and good luck!

How much experience do you have in trading cryptocurrency? Zero  Grin I have started a couple of months ago just to study the market. I came to the conclusion that technical analysis is not that helpful like in other markets, so I'm trading with an algorithm that I use for indices.

What platform are you using for trades? Bittrex

Any advice for someone like myself that wishes to learn how to simply make a trade? I think that trading with cryptocurrencies is harder than trading with stocks or currencies. If you are not familiar with any kind of trading, I would suggest to avoid day trading and try the classic "buy and hold", focusing on a longer time horizon.

Also, I would suggest to listen to anyone's strategy but then apply yours Smiley

Having said that:

BTC = 0.09541923 (+0.00216074; +2.32%)

Today's trades:
DGB 128
XLM 473
GRS 8100
ADA 400

Good luck!
I will apply your strategy. I have a plan that: invest all money in ETH or BTC, 10% of my money invest altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: