Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:59:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243198 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:07:02 PM

BBP video review provided by Love for Crypto Youtube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TjKcsTEkpI

This is not bad! Smiley

Strange to hear someone speak sentences I've written out-loud, haha!

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

John Ramirez performs an exorcism in mid-church:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbL_kfCr_dA

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:33:35 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 02:12:07 AM by bible_pay

May block 66666 be our all time low!  May we give birth to a new beginning in Jesus Name!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:12:55 AM

Sorry, the last page was a joke, there was no physorg article.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

Crypto Fear & Greed Index
https://alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/

Random, Could DAHF potentially analyze and buy/sell cryptocurrencies?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

Thats a cool gauge, its kind of like the VIX for the stock market, wild.

I don't know on the DAHF.  I've never personally tried to develop crypto trading strategies or had enough confidence (in crypto trading) to say one way or another.

Its certainly the wild west still, which means crypto is rife with opportunities, large spreads, lots of inefficiencies and those things are good for profits, if you can figure it out.
You have to overcome the commissions, the overhead of transmitting in and out, the fact there are no margin agreements, maybe some exchange risk (will an exchange go belly up while you have half in positions), no TIMS, no PM leverage, etc.  However Im sure there are some crypto-exchange arbs available (buy one exchange sell @ another while hitting the prices - inter-exchange arb), but do realize it has to be treated as cash (meaning the margin requirement is 200% to do that) etc, but we can talk more about it over there if anyone has any proven working strategies, wants to write a back test and feels confident of the idea.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
thermosgrey

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:10:52 AM

Nice work, though the current market condition is not very good this must be a reference so that the team work harder longer. this project has proven that they deserve. they are always active and provide the latest information on any developments. good luck.
jaapgvk

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:49:02 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 02:41:27 PM by jaapgvk

Our Telegram airdrop-group just hit 400 members Smiley Now, that doesn't say much about about the amount of actual new users we will get from this in the end, but it does say something about the exposure we've gotten.

And a big thanks to everyone who has stepped up to help out with questions on Telegram and Discord!

EDIT: Just found out that https://www.airdropster.com/ and http://worthyairdrops.com/ have also listed our airdrop.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
Lichtsucher

Activity: 219
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

Ubuntu 18.04 users: This version should finally compile as it is compatible with both libssl 1.0. and 1.1.

Sounds good. At least lauchpad had compiled the package for bionic/18.04 Smiley
Can somebody test them? (https://launchpad.net/~biblepay/+archive/ubuntu/stable)

Purepool Biblepay Pool (https://www.purepool.org)
Mining How-To (https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/mining-how-to/)
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

any ideas with dropped price BBP in next month?  who will be sponsor of orphans? .... this sponsoring is totally dumping price of BBP

Rob: you cant make new proposals with 8M and next 9M BBP....... we havent liquidity and your BBP can be dead in September,when you will sell bbp for free ... this pyramide will be done

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

any ideas with dropped price BBP in next month?  who will be sponsor of orphans? .... this sponsoring is totally dumping price of BBP

Rob: you cant make new proposals with 8M and next 9M BBP....... we havent liquidity and your BBP can be dead in September,when you will sell bbp for free ... this pyramide will be done

Please take your spirit of Ahab back to the cross, and let us pray that Slovakias demons are expunged in the name of Jesus! 

Squeal!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
jaapgvk

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

We'll just have to work on getting more exposure slovakia. More users. More volume on the exchanges.

I think that this is the time for anyone that is confident about the potential of BiblePay to step up. Market-conditions like these can be ruthless. So, before anything else, we should concentrate on growing and trying to keep our current sponsorships.

If we really can't generate enough liquidity to keep paying for our current 300+ sponsorships, and all our buffers run out, then yes, we'll have to look at steps we can take in that department to secure our survival. But I don't think that anyone here with a decent heart would want to take away sponsorship from those children unless there really is no other choice.

But we are still here, and we have a lot of interesting things in the pipeline. Let's work.

slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

Rob your strategy+PR is poor and naive and pls, work only in IT and cede PR and strategic of coin to profi ppl .. told more users...in other side this coin will be on crypto dustsheap ... howgh

jaapgvk what is strategy when will be this time? we want to know ... all knows that this sponsoring dumpiin price of BBP ...

jaapgvk

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

Rob your strategy is poor.. told more users...howgh

jaapgvk what is strategy when will be this time? we want to know ...

I'm also just some guy who wants to see this coin succeed slovakia. And I'm not a marketing-genius at all, that's why I'm constantly asking for ideas and feedback. But some interesting things that are in the pipeline include sharing our future vision more by writing articles that are targeted at (christian and crypto) media (and likely pay to get them published). I'm working with a small group at getting this off the ground. But that will probably take at least another month before we can produce anything meaningful. Those articles will probably highlight our DAHF-ideas, since they are very interesting for investors.

Another thing is that the 'Blockchain Superstars' tv-program that we are featured in will probably air in the next month or two. I still have reservations if they can deliver, but in the best-case scenario, that program will give us some decent exposure and - hopefully - media attention.

Besides that, we still have our 'hardcopy-guide' idea. I didn't get around to starting on that yet. But if anyone has any ideas or would like to help me with that, please let me know.

But this is just 'my side'. The 'we' you are talking about can also do their part. So my suggestion for you would be: go build us a shill-army and get out there and convince people why they should invest in BiblePay.

Maybe a convincing sales-talk for your shill-army could go something like this:
1. Buy a Sanctuary
2. Accumulate BBP
3. Invest BBP in DAHF when it's ready
4. ? ? ?
5. Profit

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:46:48 PM

Thats a cool gauge, its kind of like the VIX for the stock market, wild.

I don't know on the DAHF.  I've never personally tried to develop crypto trading strategies or had enough confidence (in crypto trading) to say one way or another.

Its certainly the wild west still, which means crypto is rife with opportunities, large spreads, lots of inefficiencies and those things are good for profits, if you can figure it out.
You have to overcome the commissions, the overhead of transmitting in and out, the fact there are no margin agreements, maybe some exchange risk (will an exchange go belly up while you have half in positions), no TIMS, no PM leverage, etc.  However Im sure there are some crypto-exchange arbs available (buy one exchange sell @ another while hitting the prices - inter-exchange arb), but do realize it has to be treated as cash (meaning the margin requirement is 200% to do that) etc, but we can talk more about it over there if anyone has any proven working strategies, wants to write a back test and feels confident of the idea.

Thought this was funny
https://bitcoinist.com/cnbc-as-reverse-indicator-of-bitcoin-price-95-percent-accurate/
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/bwSjuQIC-CNBC-Bitcoin-Indicator-Gives-An-Insane-95-Accuracy-For-Bitcoin/

=

DAHF (Decentralized Autonomous Hedge Fund)
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=238.0

cryptocadxyz

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:56:04 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 04:17:23 AM by cryptocadxyz

I think one thing that would helps us secure widespread adoption is an easy way for the public to purchase coins from our orphan fund. Crypto is still difficult for the masses and learning how to mine BBP is a more involved process. But, people are often willing to support a good cause, especially if there's a possibility that whatever they contribute might have a greater yield in the future.

Is there any way for us on our website to set up a way to purchase BBP directly with fiat currency? I understand that this could be complicated... but I think it has enormous potential to catapult us to viral status. We'd have to make it very, very, very simple.

1. Go to BBP Website and click "Support orphan fund."
2. Input credit card information.
3. Install Mobile Wallet and punch in receiving address for your BBP or better yet, use a scanner to link the BBP address to your purchase.
4. Receive "Thank You for your support. $1,000 has been donated to the orphan fund and 1,000,000 BBP has been credited to your address. Your support makes a difference in the life of a child, NOW."
5. A meter on the website increases 50%, 70%, until 100% of the coins in the charity wallet are distributed.
6. Every week, the website features stories of how BBP is growing and made a direct impact in the lives of children featuring amazing stories, pictures with kids holding up BBP signs, and testimonies of field directors and others who are grateful. This could easily garner headlines from news sources, Reddit, "A crypto with a conscience, BBP" or the "BBP, first crypto to break into the masses with easy-to-purchase system and direct impact on orphans."
7. A top 10 list of biggest donators this week can appear on the website as well. Perhaps in the future, this would given incentive for companies and other organizations to donate so that their names would be shown to be contributing to an important cause. Maybe even a 140 word re-tweetable line they're allowed to write. e.g. "BBP aligns with our organizations values of supporting and giving back to the community."

I know this wouldn't be classified as a true donation since they're actually making a purchase, but everyone will understand that primarily, it's about getting $$$ to a good cause.

The effect of this would be:

1. Removing the monthly coin dump on the exchange – Right now, the dump of coins causes a major fluctuation in the price. I also notice, that some people upon reading Rob's announcements, have been dumping their coins on the exchange to drive the market low, so that they can buy back the orphan wallet coins cheap. I've been monitoring the market, and this happened in June when someone put up a huge sell wall on South, then again at the end of July as prices depressed close to the superblock. Removing the monthly coin dump would help stabilize the price.

2. Attracting new investors – Investors are what we need to increase the price of the coin. BBP has very strong fundamentals (direct impact on children, curing cancer and diseases) that give this coin an edge over all the other worthless coins in cyberspace. Currently, initiatives like Dash Evolution are trying to tap the unreached masses. If we could find a way for people to easily purchase BBP with fiat, we could actually be one of the first to get into the untapped masses. BBP has a huge advantage over other coins in that, people are scared to put money into something they don't understand and could be valueless in the future. However, if they understand their "donation" goes DIRECTLY to changing lives now, and as a bonus they get some coins, many people would just treat it as that, "a donation." If the project tanked, they wouldn't think their money was wasted at all. I think you could get tons of people who know nothing about crypto, but have heard of bitcoin, saying "Hey, that's a great idea, I'm not into crypto, but I'd be happy to donate, and if I get a token in return, sweet." So, they'd simply want to "donate" and support a good cause and have the fun of saying that they now own some crypto. I figure there a number of regular folk who would happily donate as long as they could SEE that their money actually went directly to a good cause, AND it was EASY to do.

In short, given that we have strong fundamentals, I think what we need now is just exposure and good marketing that capitalizes on these strengths.

sunk818

Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:21:16 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 09:47:22 PM by sunk818

People can donate to compassion.com on behalf of bbp.

Taking credit card for bbp (or any crypto) will generate a lot of fraud and is sometimes against credit card terms of service. Worse case bbp foundation gets massive charge back, loses all Fiat, and all bbp sold. Coin base and bittrex can do it because of kyc verification.

I know another foundation that did this and got a lot of fraud and their merchant account cancelled.

You'd be better trying to get Robinhood, square cash, circle investor listing bbp .... That in itself is hard to impossible right now. I believe eubit does bank to crypto if you are in Europe so that's an option. Euro -> btc -> bbp. I don't believe they accept bbp right now though...

OTher fund raising options:

I could do a BiblePay t-shirt sale across USA and donate all profit to compassion.com and put on accountability BiblePay org .

We could also do a match. People that buy bbp for masternode can have match every month. Interest that goes toward compassion.com from benefactors donating to match pool

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:03:18 PM

People can donate to compassion.com on behalf of bbp.

Taking credit card for bbp (or any crypto) will generate a lot of fraud and is sometimes against credit card terms of service. Worse case bbp foundation gets massive charge back, loses all Fiat, and all bbp sold. Coin base and bittrex can do it because of kyc verification.

I know another foundation that did this and got a lot of fraud and their merchant account cancelled.

You'd be better trying to get Robinhood, square cash, circle investor listing bbp .... That in itself is hard to impossible right now. I believe eubit does bank to crypto if you are in Europe so that's an option. Euro -> btc -> bbp. I don't believe they accept bbp right now though...

OTher fund raising options:

I could do a BiblePay t-shirt sale across USA and donate all profit to compassion.com and put on accountability BiblePay org .

We could also do a match. People that buy bbp for masternode can have match every month. Interest that goes toward compassion.com from benefactors donating to match pool

I was going to say the same thing:  Its illegal for an entity to help trade crypto for dollars especially since our foundation is based in the US. 
We are regulated by FINRA and Anti-money-laundering-laws, and the KYC law is in effect, and exchanges must determine if a coin passes the Howey test when it is listed.
Exchanges have a lot of responsibility to meet regulatory compliance or they can be shut down.

However, I do like the idea about being able to donate directly to the compassion account.
I think we could make a deal, where if an investor were to donate fiat to the BiblePay Foundation Compassion Account #, we could reimburse you at the coinmarketcap rate with BiblePay coins, when the superblock emits the Compassion coins, if I am given a receipt and then I can double check in the account before sending the coins, and log that as part of our monthly liquidation paperwork.  I could see that as a nice way to get more BiblePay and help us at the same time.

The other way to donate to compassion is to send BiblePay from your wallet to the foundation by clicking "Donate to Foundation" checkbox.  This always gets liquidated as part of the monthly compassion liquidation.  However in this case you are Giving a gift to the foundation.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:12:08 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 12:58:54 AM by bible_pay

Rob your strategy+PR is poor and naive and pls, work only in IT and cede PR and strategic of coin to profi ppl .. told more users...in other side this coin will be on crypto dustsheap ... howgh

jaapgvk what is strategy when will be this time? we want to know ... all knows that this sponsoring dumpiin price of BBP ...

You know we have April from BLOOM (orphandefender) here working on professional PR with Jaap?  This endeavor isn't even past the intro phase yet, have patience, our PR phase hasn't started.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bbptoshi
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

4. Receive "Thank You for your support. $1,000 has been donated to the orphan fund and 1,000,000 BBP has been credited to your address. Your support makes a difference in the life of a child, NOW."
4. A meter on the website increases 50%, 70%, until 100% of the coins in the charity wallet are distributed.

Cool That sounds like a great idea.  Perhaps donations can go directly to the charity, with a receipt posted on their site to include amount and the donors BBP address as a note.  That way, sanctuaries could vote to include that address in the monthly payout from the tithe fund, just as they do for the daily superblock payout for Distributed Computing research.

Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: