Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60349 times)
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:50:35 PM

Important Update: TPAY Token Sale is Sold Out!

Hello Everyone! We have officially sold out of TPAY coins. This has been an amazing journey and we are humbled by the level of interest and demand from around the world. We are excited to focus all of our attention on the goals set out on our roadmap. As for the token sale, we know it has not been a smooth one for some people but we are working hard to fix any and all outstanding issues.

What comes next?

1. First, We would audit all USA transactions to make sure each transaction of purchase has been correctly allocated.

2. Refund all of the USA purchases which should begin later this week and completed by next week.

3. Audit and correct all pending issues with transactions and referrals for all transactions outside the USA.

4. Release new desktop wallets with new UX, paper wallet and MAYBE iOS wallet (under development now). Also, we will enable 2FA security before we distribute any coins. We will make sure ALL ISSUES WILL BE FIXED BEFORE DISTRIBUTION.

5. Lastly, We'll Distribute coins to all TPAY holders - this will be done January 18th to January 31st. At this time the blockchain will be live and we will need everyone to have a personal default TokenPay wallet address submitted in the dashboard. We will not send “Stealth transactions” given we need to track on explorer. As we finish each of the phases we will update everyone. Again, thank you all for your support we are extremely motivated to change the world with TokenPay.

Please note that Further Updates will be emailed to everyone and will be also posted to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to join here: https://t.me/joinchat/GgZih0NrYt2F11oXwQ11Cg

The sale of coins was over before it was planned, I want to congratulate the team on the successful implementation! How many participants were from the US and will they be selling coins that they should return?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
roos

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:56:23 PM

Pretty good succes so far.
Already sold out!
If TokenPay will take off like the ICO did, then expect it to be huge.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NokyRed

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:00:58 PM

when can you buy the coins?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:56:45 PM

Hello Everyone! We have officially sold out of TPAY coins. This has been an amazing journey and we are humbled by the level of interest and demand from around the world. We are excited to focus all of our attention on the goals set out on our roadmap. As for the token sale, we know it has not been a smooth one for some people but we are working hard to fix any and all outstanding issues.

What comes next?

1. First, We would audit all USA transactions to make sure each transaction of purchase has been correctly allocated.

2. Refund all of the USA purchases which should begin later this week and completed by next week.

3. Audit and correct all pending issues with transactions and referrals for all transactions outside the USA.

4. Release new desktop wallets with new UX, paper wallet and MAYBE iOS wallet (under development now). Also, we will enable 2FA security before we distribute any coins. We will make sure ALL ISSUES WILL BE FIXED BEFORE DISTRIBUTION.

5. Lastly, We'll Distribute coins to all TPAY holders - this will be done January 18th to January 31st. At this time the blockchain will be live and we will need everyone to have a personal default TokenPay wallet address submitted in the dashboard. We will not send “Stealth transactions” given we need to track on explorer. As we finish each of the phases we will update everyone. Again, thank you all for your support we are extremely motivated to change the world with TokenPay.

Please note that Further Updates will be emailed to everyone and will be also posted to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to join here: https://t.me/joinchat/GgZih0NrYt2F11oXwQ11Cg

Congratulation Tokenpay! Your token deserved to be sold out. You are now stepping the way of success. I hope you will accomplish your next step.

salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:45:39 AM

when can you buy the coins?

If you mean ICO it is over but if you mean exchanges then probably late January early February I would think seeing that is around the time the tokens will be handed out (Jan 18-31st).

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
AIJSA

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:00:10 AM

Will US citizens be able to buy after launch?
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:51:31 AM

Will US citizens be able to buy after launch?

Of course, on exchanges americans can buy.
Mrmogz

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:37:42 AM

Yay TokenPay!! You stole XSPEC's code and called it your own, with a promise of some bullshit bank, then upped the price a bunch for this pathetic, hype machine marketing ICO to sell the XSPEC tech which is already behind the real coin, and soon to be significantly worse on the next update! Great job team! 
Who the hell is actually buying this shit, you guys are mental.
Long Distance

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:39:29 AM

What comes next?

Wow,,, Amazing

a great achievement, seldom any projects are sold out, but tokenpay can run out before ico ends

crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:53:31 AM

What comes next?

Congratulation Tokenpay! Your token deserved to be sold out. You are now stepping the way of success. I hope you will accomplish your next step.

I am glad to hear the good news. congratulations for the success that has been obtained in this project.
the hard work that has been done the sweet fruition.

abbv21b

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:08:46 AM

Yay TokenPay!! You stole XSPEC's code and called it your own, with a promise of some bullshit bank, then upped the price a bunch for this pathetic, hype machine marketing ICO to sell the XSPEC tech which is already behind the real coin, and soon to be significantly worse on the next update! Great job team! 

Yay we got scammed!
- TokenPay supporters

Seriously common sense does not seem to be a prerequisite for "crypto investors".
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:00:54 AM

at the final how much the price of each coins for the ICO ?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:15:45 AM

Yay we got scammed!
- TokenPay supporters

Seriously common sense does not seem to be a prerequisite for "crypto investors".

Doesn't matter if something is a scam, just if the price will increase.

Dash, Bitconnect two completely undeniable total scams yet they prop up the price to cash out over a long period of time and maintain the illusion of legitimacy.

Xpertmine

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:36:14 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 05:19:27 PM by Xpertmine

After closely reviewing Token Pay and similar alternatives, I quickly could conclude that (except on claims of blockchain technology), there is NO COMPARISON. Token Pay clearly being the first mover prompted to delivers the best solutions suited for the futures markets need.

What I like and my incentives for investing in Token Pay's Vision:
- Website caters well to investors required information
- Clearly stated roadmap tracking succeeded tasks up to beyond ICO
- Whitepaper clearly explaining roadmap and blockchain technology in-detail
- Experienced 3th party blockchain audited, ready to use Wallet guidelining user tutorials
- Forward thinking Team and developers capable on delivering support with working alpha product ready to distribute.

Most important, Token Pay’s Tokens sale was done fair and openly per ICO regulations, thus hardcap Circulating Supply can be monitored against the Market Cap Volume indicated per coinmarketcap upsurge. Going for most reputable Exchanges a must. 

With an experienced team capable of delivering a quality blockchain, I truly believe this to be a genuine opportunity for early investors.
IF Token Pay’s is going to do well and perhaps even outperform most currency coins available today, remains a question to be checked as completed.
Mrmogz

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:37:12 PM

Yay we got scammed!
- TokenPay supporters

Dash, Bitconnect two completely undeniable total scams yet they prop up the price to cash out over a long period of time and maintain the illusion of legitimacy.

Yes, while your point is true, TokenPay aren't just scammers, they're legitimate thieves! I just don't get how so many people don't do any research before investing their money into projects.
BreadandButter

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:59:54 PM

I just noticed a note on the dashboard to submit btc address for refund for US citizens. But I still want to keep my tpay coins can I not submit and still receive tokens? is there a possibility
Xpertmine

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:47:04 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 07:00:34 PM by Xpertmine

Yay we got scammed!
- TokenPay supporters

Yes, while your point is true, TokenPay aren't just scammers, they're legitimate thieves! I just don't get how so many people don't do any research before investing their money into projects.

This spectate coin you are mentioning above seems to be more like a Pump and Dump Coin

Extremely difficult for me to invest or even look at this alternative without a adequate working blockchain, qualified developers, or ability to fix problems with the wallet client they are proclaiming on Twitter. Also a disappointment that they can not even explain the foundations of the product they offer in single terms of whitepaper or understandable user language.

I read their bitcointalk, and got scared off immediate by the rain of complains.

To sum up quickly:
1. No working blockchain and Wallet to store coins
2. No whitepaper and lack of developers support to adres issues
3. No working product available to accommodate transactions thus not meeting expectations

What is the point you're addressing by words of scam? beside the high probability of queuing in line for support in a Pump and Dump Coin.

Wast of time!
NokyRed

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:02:04 PM

where can I buy tokenpay?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Abrah

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:40:46 PM

where can I buy tokenpay?
ICO sold out wait till listing at exchanges
abbv21b

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:47:43 PM

This spectate coin you are mentioning above seems to be more like a Pump and Dump Coin

Extremely difficult for me to invest or even look at this alternative without a adequate working blockchain, qualified developers, or ability to fix problems with the wallet client they are proclaiming on Twitter. Also a disappointment that they can not even explain the foundations of the product they offer in single terms of whitepaper or understandable user language.

I read their bitcointalk, and got scared off immediate by the rain of complains.

To sum up quickly:
1. No working blockchain and Wallet to store coins
2. No whitepaper and lack of developers support to adres issues
3. No working product available to accommodate transactions thus not meeting expectations

What is the point you're addressing by words of scam? beside the high probability of queuing in line for support in a Pump and Dump Coin.

Wast of time!

Please stop. You are clearly part of the Tokenpay scam group.

XSPEC / Spectrecoin has a working blockchain, wallet, whitepaper, developers and everything else you mentioned. Here is a link if you cant find it yourself: https://spectreproject.io/

Tokenpay on the other hand copied the source code of Spectrecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: