Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60341 times)
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

Hey. I apologize for writing this thread. But the branch of the bounty is closed.
I'm a member of the bounty on Twitter and Facebook.
And so, enough time has passed already. And this long-awaited week passed and turned into another. But there is still no distribution. Although it was promised.
I just want to know the status of hunters.
Thanks

I am also interested in this issue, the forms of confirmation have been filled out more than 2 weeks ago, I hope the project team looks into this thread of the forum, because it is not possible to receive information in the chat telegram, and the main bounty thread is closed!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
iBinatog

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

what you guys need to realise is that Qryptos is owned and run by a company called Quoine......    you can easily look them up and if you do you will see that the people involved are all very experienced in the world of fintech and many have worked at some of the worlds most reputable financial institutions....

Anothr thing to take note of is that soon, both or Quoines exchanges, Qryptos and Quoinex will merge into one exchange called LIQUID.....now the important bit is that liquid will have something called the 'world book' running under the skin.  The World Book connects liquid to 17 (confirmed so far) exchanges around the world to increase the chances of traders getting better deals....   IT's all very interesting and positive and i suggest you look further than 'scamadvisor' which has probably been skewed by irate, impatient traders who have given bad reviews because they weren't able to make immediate withdraws due to the fact that after the coincheck hack Quoine decided to manually apporve every withdraw to increase security of your tokens , though this is scheduled to be automated again with the launch of liquid....

i'm sure you're all very keen to dump this ico you took part in and Qryptos is a great exchange for it.....  bear in mind that the two quoine exchanges combined rank 7 in total trading volume...which is pretty decent for an exchange you've never heard of

I’m very excited of what will be the performance of this coin in the exchange for the first month. As long as the team are creating more merchant partnerships, there should be a good future ahead.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

3 COMMONLY PRACTICED CRYPTO SCAMS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euc-bzTatCA

Introducing the World’s most secure coin TokenPay. Welcome to the official channel of TokenPay the world’s most secure coin!
TokenPay is a decentralized and self-verifying payment platform project. Based entirely on mathematics it is designed to enable secure transactions between multiple parties. With maximum user security as the focal point, the system is accessed exclusively through the encrypted Tor Browser. Transactions are conducted with its own proprietary and untraceable digital asset called TPAY that is embedded with the latest and most advanced safety features. These characteristics include a stealth addressing system, encrypted messaging, completely anonymous trading and a uniquely designed hashing algorithm that enables fast and secure confirmations under any conditions.

Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:15:51 AM

Can you buy Tokenpay already at exchanges? I was following the ICO in december but stayed away as the timeline was to vague, it said exchange at some stage in Q3....
egoryana

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

Official Announcement  from TOKENPAY

In order to achieve the necessary utility required for the reliable operation of our TokenPay e-commerce, financial and gaming merchant multi-signature transaction engine, we are now integrating with several external third-party exchange platforms. These are deep partner integrations that are designed solely to provide Bitcoin liquidity to power critical TPAY applications. Details of exchange integrations will be disclosed in real-time. These updates will be posted first to Twitter and our Telegram channel.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:43:01 AM

Good afternoon. What will happens to the tokens that werent sold on the ICO (in case there’re any)?

Coin distribution model!

14.25M Token sale
6.25M Proof of stake rewards
2.25M Founders (1 year lockout period)
1.25M Team and developers ( 1 year lockout period)
725K Marketing, bounties, advisors

QUOINE VP of Operations Seth Melamed and TokenPay Founder and CEO Derek Capo will hold an AMA on Wednesday April 4th at 6PM SGT (GMT+8) or 6AM EST tomorrow on the QUOINE YouTube channel to answer questions from the community regarding the recent partnership with TokenPay.

This partnership has commenced with the integration of TPAY as a Bitcoin liquidity pair on the Qryptos exchange. On this call, the exact time of TPAY listing on Qryptos will be announced. The listing time will be within 24 hours of the completion of the AMA call. You do not want to miss this call.

This is the first of several planned exchange integrations that we expect to announce in the coming days and weeks. News alerts will be made available first on our Twitter and Telegram channels and then by email. Make sure to join and follow us to receive official TokenPay updates in real-time.

JapanMeetup

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:51:21 AM

Hi! Your project seemed great project!
How about an ICO meetup in Japan?
We, based in Tokyo, are currently organizing and looking for attendees for a Japanese meetup.
Three reasons why you should hold a cryptocurrency meetup in Japan.
Please read through this article.

https://medium.com/@JapanICO/how-about-an-ico-meetup-in-japan-5fb8cab7cf66

We are hoping for the success of your ICO project. If you are even a little interested in a Japanese ICO meetup, please contact us via the google form.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSercmKBM7U6Fg5ydZhRgYbVbGEgCaDkMJEETLYSAAbzmUJkKQ/viewform
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:08:19 AM

TOKENPAY's white paper is pretty good. I think this is a promising project. Interested investors continue to pay close attention to this encrypted currency.
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:36:20 AM

LIVE AMA with TokenPay CEO & QUOINE Exchange VP of Operations
https://medium.com/tokenpay/live-ama-with-tokenpay-ceo-quione-exchange-vp-of-operations-9e5db22ee13c
Critical TPAY Listing Details to be Disclosed on the Call
QUOINE VP of Operations Seth Melamed and TokenPay Founder and CEO Derek Capo will hold an AMA on Wednesday April 4th at 6PM SGT (GMT+8) or 6AM EST tomorrow on the QUOINE YouTube channel to answer questions from the community regarding the recent partnership with TokenPay.

This partnership has commenced with the integration of TPAY as a Bitcoin liquidity pair on the Qryptos exchange. On this call, the exact time of TPAY listing on Qryptos will be announced. The listing time will be within 24 hours of the completion of the AMA call. You do not want to miss this call.

This is the first of several planned exchange integrations that we expect to announce in the coming days and weeks. News alerts will be made available first on our Twitter and Telegram channels and then by email. Make sure to join and follow us to receive official TokenPay updates in real-time.

gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

Tokenpay (TPAY) is listed Qryptos.com

https://twitter.com/QUOINE_SG/status/981864046122201090

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

We are delighted to announce that TPAY is now listed on http://QRYPTOS.com

TokenPay is a privacy based blockchain with the mission to provide clients the ability to facilitate ordinary cryptocurrency to hard asset transactions with ease.

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

so many lost their money with crypto ico shit ....

like this ico price was $5,-  per tpay and now you can buy it for 20k sats ($1.5) ......

lets hope same action on crypto like last year around this time Wink

Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

today Tokenpay listing on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenpay/ and http://QRYPTOS.com
hope this good news will make the price skyrocket today  Cool
koniu57

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

today Tokenpay listing on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenpay/ and http://QRYPTOS.com
hope this good news will make the price skyrocket today  Cool

haha Yu wish but good luck (no chance)
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:08:19 PM

well the price on COINMARKET CAP is $2 now.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenpay/

this is a longer term hold for me...i have $10,000 worth.

I would say end of year, BTC pumps, so this will go with it, and hold both.

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

Glad we finally see this in coinmarketcap, by the way what is the ICO price?
The first exchange is good  because we have a good volume, Qryptos is just such an amazing exchange, I hope my account will be verified soon.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

The first exchange is good  because we have a good volume, Qryptos is just such an amazing exchange, I hope my account will be verified soon.
ico price were $5,- per tpay.....
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:05:45 AM

if ICO price was $5, so today's price is far away from the ICO price
even now the price is under $2
in my opinion this token need a bigger exchange to increase the trade volume  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:08:34 AM

if ICO price was $5, so today's price is far away from the ICO price
even now the price is under $2
in my opinion this token need a bigger exchange to increase the trade volume  Wink
For a start, I think the current exchange gives a good volume, but it's acceptable that the price is lower because most of the coins now are trading
below ICO, especially those that just finished their ICO, we have to be patient.
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

Hi friends!

TokenPay is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/TPAY . You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: