Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60341 times)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:40:43 AM

TokenPay price is steadily increasing last few days. Maybe i missed something important?
Tokenpay is mooning but we do not see a good volume yet, I mean the current volume is good but with this big project
we need a big volume and that could only be possible if we will see this listed in big exchange.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

TokenPay price is steadily increasing last few days. Maybe i missed something important?

The team has concluded a number of partnerships with well-known projects! Charlie Lee and Derek Capo from TokenPay showed the public that both LTC and TokenPay are studying the possibility of including a German bank in a project that will include crypto debit cards and much more.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

The team has concluded a number of partnerships with well-known projects! Charlie Lee and Derek Capo from TokenPay showed the public that both LTC and TokenPay are studying the possibility of including a German bank in a project that will include crypto debit cards and much more.

I'm here just to take a look, TokenPay seems to have a great progress already, tbh i though it was a BIG LIE and a Scam, the website was great and everything was well, but they had problems with US investors and stuffs like that happen.
Now, the project is turning to be an Honest one in my eyes and a chance to make some profits lol!
Let's see what happens next weeks!
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

I'm here just to take a look, TokenPay seems to have a great progress already, tbh i though it was a BIG LIE and a Scam, the website was great and everything was well, but they had problems with US investors and stuffs like that happen.
Now, the project is turning to be an Honest one in my eyes and a chance to make some profits lol!
\
What thing made you think that it was a lie or a scam? i'm only interested to know .Anyway TokenPay has a great project to offer its like any other coin but with much better concept. I don't know what happened to its price and pumps so much as well it is not yet in much bigger exchange with that i have more high hopes and believe on the team. Their only problem was the Android wallet, hope it will fix soon and all systems run well so they can go with another things to do with the Tokenpay.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:07:20 PM

\
What thing made you think that it was a lie or a scam? i'm only interested to know .Anyway TokenPay has a great project to offer its like any other coin but with much better concept. I don't know what happened to its price and pumps so much as well it is not yet in much bigger exchange with that i have more high hopes and believe on the team. Their only problem was the Android wallet, hope it will fix soon and all systems run well so they can go with another things to do with the Tokenpay.

The problems were - at the start of sales, the team faced some difficulties in processing payments and with investors from the United States. Also there was a lot of talk about the fact that the purse was taken from another project! I think that the team is serious and will implement the implementation of the roadmap on time

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
maoasd99z99

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:15:31 AM

I agreed on you on this things mate, it is hard to trust on this exchange, but sometimes bounty hunters don't have a choice to use it because there no other platform to sell their coins but into etherdelta only. And most of the time the transaction was too slow also, which you need to patience as well.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

Hi Everyone..
I am Jamal Aezaz.. I was hired as tokenpay's Bounty program manager.. I have worked with token pay for over 6 months as of now. but it has been the worst experience for me to working with them.. because Derek and His Team is  one of those so many scammers who raised Millions of Dollars in ICOs. but when time of paying the supporters and Contributors come, they start making baseless excuses and try to save every single penny they can.

Bounty Program Scam:
They have Agreed to Pay 100,000 TPay Coins for Bounties plus a 10000 Coins for Management fee. but once the bounty program finished ,, they suddenly started finding excuses and tried to keep reducing payment more and more.

Excuse 1: Participants Wallets
Tpay is a coin on it's own Blokchain. it is not an ERC or top of any other Blockchain Token. so before ICO start and Bounty Start time there was not any Wallet Available/Launched, We clearly asked Derek and Johny About this and they agreed and asked us to collect every users email addresses at the time of joining so they could pay their payments directly to their wallets at the end of bounty program. but at the end of Bounty program they suddenly changed their minds and asked me for wallet addresses.. I told them that the wallets was not available at the time of members joining bounty program and the agreement was to make their payments in their ICO dashboard. but they didn't listen to that and put me again to collect everyone wallets.

Note: I'll Add more details and all proof here shortly.
Extremely pathetic on hearing these. I understand this coin is a POS hence it seems owners want to get more stake rewards from "others money" before it will be distributed.

There is no fixed time frame for distribution of tokens ? At least set a time now. Beyond that start a scam accusation.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

Hi Everyone..
I am Jamal Aezaz.. I was hired as tokenpay's Bounty program manager.. I have worked with token pay for over 6 months as of now. but it has been the worst experience for me to working with them.. because Derek and His Team is  one of those so many scammers who raised Millions of Dollars in ICOs. but when time of paying the supporters and Contributors come, they start making baseless excuses and try to save every single penny they can.

Bounty Program Scam:
They have Agreed to Pay 100,000 TPay Coins for Bounties plus a 10000 Coins for Management fee. but once the bounty program finished ,, they suddenly started finding excuses and tried to keep reducing payment more and more.

Tpay is a coin on it's own Blokchain. it is not an ERC or top of any other Blockchain Token. so before ICO start and Bounty Start time there was not any Wallet Available/Launched, We clearly asked Derek and Johny About this and they agreed and asked us to collect every users email addresses at the time of joining so they could pay their payments directly to their wallets at the end of bounty program. but at the end of Bounty program they suddenly changed their minds and asked me for wallet addresses.. I told them that the wallets was not available at the time of members joining bounty program and the agreement was to make their payments in their ICO dashboard. but they didn't listen to that and put me again to collect everyone wallets.

Extremely pathetic on hearing these. I understand this coin is a POS hence it seems owners want to get more stake rewards from "others money" before it will be distributed.

There is no fixed time frame for distribution of tokens ? At least set a time now. Beyond that start a scam accusation.

Reading the complaints from the campaign manager and this, it is regrettable that all of Tokenpay's teams have a team of cheats, so why should everyone help their project if there is no pay in their work, and this is just useless ..
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

Hi Everyone..

Bounty Program Scam:

Reading the complaints from the campaign manager and this, it is regrettable that all of Tokenpay's teams have a team of cheats, so why should everyone help their project if there is no pay in their work, and this is just useless ..
I think there is some accusations over and over coming around, the team have an advantage from jamal because it has a red mark. I heard this from some people who have complaints regarding the bounty and i would not going to argue or judge any of the side. The more affected here is the bounty participants who didn't receive any for their work and time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Boyka2345

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

This is the second time i got scammed by Jamal he is very dangerous and destroys legit projects. The last bounty i was in
was a TOTAL DISASTER made by JAMAL. My friend did a bounty before under him and never got he tokens, THIRD time i hear now that he is
scamming.

I heard from several people that he corrupted the sheet and made over 50% fake entries to himself.

Be aware of JAMAL and he is bounty scams.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:27:51 AM

This is the second time i got scammed by Jamal he is very dangerous and destroys legit projects. The last bounty i was in
was a TOTAL DISASTER made by JAMAL. My friend did a bounty before under him and never got he tokens, THIRD time i hear now that he is
scamming.

I heard from several people that he corrupted the sheet and made over 50% fake entries to himself.

Be aware of JAMAL and he is bounty scams.

Maybe problem not in Jamal? At least he was scammed as well as I understand. Unfortunately ICOs don't see value from bounty campaigns and don't want to pay money, which could be distributed to team members. It is not depend from Bounty Manager.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

I think this is not jamal’s fault ... because before the tpay distribution agreement asked the participants to create a new wallet address as Jamal’s said .. maybe this is planned tpay not to pay and look for excuses .. Huh Huh
Keoht

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

Looks like you have a history of scamming companies:

According to the reviews in your account you’re no good at all:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=721115

bonji77

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

tpay seems to just want to find a fault because tpay does not want to pay for bounty and they have cheated us, tpay project is very good but they have a team of developers who cheat  Embarrassed

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
bonji77

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:52:31 PM

I think if this is a mistake jamal, is this fair if bounty hunter not paid? this is the reason tpay wrote because they cheat and do not want to pay for bounty, should tpay be wise and choose the honest participant in this project

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Keoht

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

tpay seems to just want to find a fault because tpay does not want to pay for bounty and they have cheated us, tpay project is very good but they have a team of developers who cheat  Embarrassed

Have no idea what you mean with this.
If a company like TokenPay doesn’t receive any response from the party that supposed to do paid work for them (Jamal’s) the only solution for them is to stop any agreement/contracts that were planned.

And again, I think this is a clear view on the company that Jamal runs here:

TokenPay is not the only company that has problems with Jamal’s way of working.
Several notifications on this link stating exact the same issue Tokenpay has. Scammed by Jamal

I think it’s wise to delete this thread and possible even block Jamal on BitcoinTalk as he clearly isn’t a guy that should promote his scammy business here.
Any chance BitcoinTalk is able to look into this? 
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

Guys.. I am updating this thread with all the facts and truth behind the scam Derek and Tokenpay team have ran behind Bounty and Referral program.. I have added the details now I am going to add all the screenshots. and proofs.

Have no idea what you mean with this.
If a company like TokenPay doesn’t receive any response from the party that supposed to do paid work for them (Jamal’s) the only solution for them is to stop any agreement/contracts that were planned.

And again, I think this is a clear view on the company that Jamal runs here:

TokenPay is not the only company that has problems with Jamal’s way of working.
Several notifications on this link stating exact the same issue Tokenpay has. Scammed by Jamal

I think it’s wise to delete this thread and possible even block Jamal on BitcoinTalk as he clearly isn’t a guy that should promote his scammy business here.
Any chance BitcoinTalk is able to look into this? 

dude. you are not aware of the fact.. I and my team have done our work on exact time.. we've provided them the final spreadsheet at the end of December when they just closed the bounty program..
but they started another bullshit of wallet collecting and re-auditing user's tasks.
collecting of users wallets were not part of our deal.. if Derek want he could have paid the bounties in first week of ICO end to everyone's ICO email (which was agreed at the begning)

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1038

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

this thread can be a true witness, I think it's easy to explain here using the evidence that looks interesting, but I also do not really need it right and wrong, I hope it will be fine and the tokenpay team should pay the bounty of participants immediately to appreciate their performance

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

Why you need a Newbie account to post this ? Don't you have the courage to post from your orgiginal account which is participating in this bounty ?

I think if this is a mistake jamal, is this fair if bounty hunter not paid? this is the reason tpay wrote because they cheat and do not want to pay for bounty, should tpay be wise and choose the honest participant in this project

For a moment can't anyone suggest how to take legal action againist the real scammers, The token pay team itself ?

Keoht

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

dude. you are not aware of the fact.. I and my team have done our work on exact time.. we've provided them the final spreadsheet at the end of December when they just closed the bounty program..
but they started another bullshit of wallet collecting and re-auditing user's tasks.
collecting of users wallets were not part of our deal.. if Derek want he could have paid the bounties in first week of ICO end to everyone's ICO email (which was agreed at the begning)

I’m sure you have made some agreements. I don’t know which.
But somehow the scammy behaviour seems to follow you and happens more often in your agreements?

I run some businesses of myself, but I’m sure I will never have reviews like those that are mentioned in the previous links I send. If any irregularities are found in my work, especially when dealing with lots of money, I would like the company i’m dealing with to get things cleared out. Just to make sure I know I’m good.

Somehow you don’t deal with agreements like other people.
If any of your reviews were incorrect, you would have fixed it. But after months (or years some) your reviewers are still not happy, otherwise the reviews would have been deleted.
The reviews and accusations in my previous link are the result of your work. Not Tokenpays work.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: