Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60337 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

How can they not pay the bounty hunters when they did all the work for them ? Recently joytoken and Repux did the same thing and decided to reduce the bounty pool by more than 50%. I think we will see more and more stuff like this.
You can see that joytoken and Repux have collected little on sales, far from hard caps. At least, they paid something, and promised to pay a year later from the frozen reserve.
I would not compare these projects with the TOKENPAY. These just do not pay, not having any arguments not any facts.

You are right, I didn't know much about the history of the Tokenpay project so I assumed it was like the same as Joytoken and Repux. How can they not pay the bounty hunters ? Isn't that stealing ? I hope someone will sue them.

It is a stealing of bounty campaign funds. They can not pay because they have some 'informations' that bounty manager and his team scammed the whole bounty campaing. And yes without providing any proof case.
The problem will only be solve if the team will exert an effort to find ways to pay the bounty participants.
It's a big insult to the people who work hard for it, if the team has a problem with manager, it should be separate and should not result to cancellation of bounty.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

It is a stealing of bounty campaign funds. They can not pay because they have some 'informations' that bounty manager and his team scammed the whole bounty campaing. And yes without providing any proof case.

the proofs was in jamal's spreadsheets
why you think we can't access it anymore?
when we work for a scammer, we pay the price

and stop to defend jamal, those alt and his team
not be paid because manager cheated, never happened to managers as sylon, tokensuite, amazix and others legit BM
mojtabanikookal

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

Is the project still alive?
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

not be paid because manager cheated, never happened to managers as sylon, tokensuite, amazix and others legit BM

Very interesting, if I understand correctly the bounty manager and his team tried to scam the bounty campaign so the project doesn't want to pay them ?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

let us assume that jamal is a scammer, does the bounty participants deserve this? they all deserved to be paid for their bounties. tokenpay team did the easiest thing and walked away. they had to find a solution but they did not try.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

If you think that bounty manager (with his team or not) cheated in bounty campaign is it unnormal to post the proofs? Because I can't see proof of jamal cheating from Tokenpay team.
If they audited jamal job done for sure there need to be some saved proofs of their words!  Huh
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

If you think that bounty manager (with his team or not) cheated in bounty campaign is it unnormal to post the proofs? Because I can't see proof of jamal cheating from Tokenpay team.
If they audited jamal job done for sure there need to be some saved proofs of their words!  Huh

i did participate only in twitter, i saved it because when i checked before the end i had a week missing, i said him and he corrected it
but like i didnt trust him i wanted a guarantee
http://myreader.toile-libre.org/tokenpay.pdf

i guess tokenpay's team who are also scammers checked the sheet and when they saw the fake accounts than jamal or his team added in sheet, they fucked everyone, including us, the legit bounty hunters
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:45:17 AM

i did participate only in twitter, i saved it because when i checked before the end i had a week missing, i said him and he corrected it
but like i didnt trust him i wanted a guarantee
http://myreader.toile-libre.org/tokenpay.pdf

i guess tokenpay's team who are also scammers checked the sheet and when they saw the fake accounts than jamal or his team added in sheet, they fucked everyone, including us, the legit bounty hunters
Most probably, but that decision is not professional, they have to pay us legit bounty hunters because we exerted effort.
If they will not resolve this problem, it will stay and it will harm their reputation now and in the future.

STUDENTCOIN