Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60341 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:10:08 AM

If i get this right tokenpay stated there are many fake users in the bounty. Ok, if this is true. Why not just force all bounty hunters going through the KYC? I think it's the best way to find all the swindlers. And bounty just redistribute between those users who are successfully passed kyc.
I do not think this procedure is a secret for them. If they wanted to move in this direction, they would suggest something. But this does not happen. They just left it to themselves.

After the company, they always delayed and came up with various options for checking that you are not a bot but a real person. For the organization of KYC you need to pay money, and they did not plan this initially, so they are the real scammers!
This is so, and the participants followed their instructions. However, this did not affect the positive result for bounty participants. Obviously, the team, initially, did not plan to pay for the work. They is scammers.
Then I don't understand anything anymore.
They have raised a lot of money and just decided to cheat all hunters? Really something strange. I've had some bags of tpay a few months ago and i dumped it as soon as rumors appeared about scam. I thought tpay solved this problem but looks they weren't trying  Embarrassed
I don't follow them closely anymore, I just look at the price and that's it, in fact the price has been declining and the volume as well.
Maybe that is the result of being unfair, they did not give the bounty hunters a fair game, they robbed them without paying for their big efforts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

wew. is this still an issue? I'am also a bounty hunter here in tokenpay and i moved on. I own bags of Tokenpay and it already dipped. if I were you buy now before you miss the boat. scam here scam there theres nothing we can do but to move on it's that simple. while you were busy saying scam tokenpay is slowly developing their project and many on the pipelines. xvg partnership litecoin partnership acquiring a bank.
i dont know what happened in the bounty but they say that a man named jallal? jellal or whoever he was is the main culprit and i dont care anymore instead of crying just move on.
when tpay gains momentum, what will still say? scam? remember dash? what i remember about dash is that one of their member is also scammer, but where is dash now?
well just giving my opinion though

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
Sanitough

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

wew. is this still an issue? I'am also a bounty hunter here in tokenpay and i moved on. I own bags of Tokenpay and it already dipped. if I were you buy now before you miss the boat. scam here scam there theres nothing we can do but to move on it's that simple. while you were busy saying scam tokenpay is slowly developing their project and many on the pipelines. xvg partnership litecoin partnership acquiring a bank.
i dont know what happened in the bounty but they say that a man named jallal? jellal or whoever he was is the main culprit and i dont care anymore instead of crying just move on.
when tpay gains momentum, what will still say? scam? remember dash? what i remember about dash is that one of their member is also scammer, but where is dash now?
You have your opinion but why are we buying if we believe that it's a scam.
We just want to get paid and maybe dump it right away, this is not only for us but for the project, if they want to have a good reputation
they have to answer all the issues so there will be no more hindrance to grow.
armaggedon

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

We just want to get paid and maybe dump it right away, this is not only for us but for the project, if they want to have a good reputation

well for sure our bounty will never be distributed to us anymore. Me too spend a lot on promoting tpay for the bounties but i dont care anymore. blame that jalal person for making many wallets.
if you dont want to join the ride im not forcing you but there are only two possible things will happen wether you will say "told you so" OR "That tpay scam is fucking overpriced" complaining over the success of the coin.
im not bashing or anything so peace out

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

well for sure our bounty will never be distributed to us anymore. Me too spend a lot on promoting tpay for the bounties but i dont care anymore. blame that jalal person for making many wallets.
if you dont want to join the ride im not forcing you but there are only two possible things will happen wether you will say "told you so" OR "That tpay scam is fucking overpriced" complaining over the success of the coin.

That's your opinion. It is very bad that there are people who do not care about themselves, about which can easily wipe feet. And I do not understand your motives.
Multi-accounts can be ignored, and team can will paid, to real guys.This is not the reason, and it is not difficult to identify.  And this topic would not exist. But no, the team decided to pour the shit on to themselves. 
We should be in solidarity in such situations, and not support a team of scammers. Do you understand this. For such actions, the team must be punished.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

How can I buy knowingly that this is fraud, I originally also planned to buy, but changed my mind and bought a coin from Spectracoin, in which just these scammers stole the idea and a coin purse! Buying coins from scammers is a game of roulette!
armaggedon

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:04:58 AM

That's your opinion. It is very bad that there are people who do not care about themselves, about which can easily wipe feet. And I do not understand your motives.
Multi-accounts can be ignored, and team can will paid, to real guys.This is not the reason, and it is not difficult to identify.  And this topic would not exist. But no, the team decided to pour the shit on to themselves. 
We should be in solidarity in such situations, and not support a team of scammers. Do you understand this. For such actions, the team must be punished.

well it's also your opinion. cause i already moved on. in fact i dont even lost anything in that bounty thing i just promote it in social media like its just for fun so i dont care anymore if they distribute it or not. they already owned a bank partnership with verge and litecoin, they also made partnership with bitcoin romania. so sure, you can stay where you are and not grow or move on it's your own life

Sanitough

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

well it's also your opinion. cause i already moved on. in fact i dont even lost anything in that bounty thing i just promote it in social media like its just for fun so i dont care anymore if they distribute it or not. they already owned a bank partnership with verge and litecoin, they also made partnership with bitcoin romania. so sure, you can stay where you are and not grow or move on it's your own life
Good that you moved on, actually if I am in your position and I have move one, I don't think I will make an investment in this project
knowing that they failed to pay the bounty hunters who help them during the ICO. In this market where competition is big, you cannot mess with a a community and destroy your reputation because investors nowadays are smarter and only invest in reputable projects.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 10:30:15 PM by wwzsocki

Multi-accounts can be ignored, and team can will paid, to real guys.This is not the reason, and it is not difficult to identify.  And this topic would not exist. But no, the team decided to pour the shit on to themselves.  

Good that you moved on, actually if I am in your position and I have move one, I don't think I will make an investment in this project
knowing that they failed to pay the bounty hunters who help them during the ICO. In this market where competition is big, you cannot mess with a a community and destroy your reputation because investors nowadays are smarter and only invest in reputable projects.

If you read the conversation between Jamal the bounty manager and the Tokenpay CEO you will clearly see who is the scammer here.
Of course, the CEO is doing all he can to postpone and not pay as agreed, not only for bounty but also for referral deals and management.

I don't see any proves from the CEO only from Jamal and this the biggest prove who is the scammer here.

I see a lot of comments that people move forward and let this tokens go. This is wrong and that is what Tokenpay team will achieve with this time game. People worked hard for this tokens in bounty campaign and should be paid. I think all bounty hunters involved in Tokenpay campaign should unite together against them and come together to an agreement on how to proceed further to finally get paid or expose this scam.

I just can't understand how this is possible that they steal 1 million $ from people and there is nothing we can do.
There is no authority to reach out?

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

You'd better asked escrow when you managed an ICO @jamalaezaz
kamalsharma100

Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

It really feels bad when we are not paid for the work we really deserve, but this is how unfortunately most of over-the-internet dealings work.

For 99.9% of the population, $1 Million is a big amount BTW.  Feel really bad for your loss, but you need to just learn from mistake and move on and continue to do your work.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
armaggedon

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:44:59 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 11:03:09 AM by armaggedon

peace out

YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

It really feels bad when we are not paid for the work we really deserve, but this is how unfortunately most of over-the-internet dealings work.

For 99.9% of the population, $1 Million is a big amount BTW.  Feel really bad for your loss, but you need to just learn from mistake and move on and continue to do your work.

It is clear that many will go further, but in fact the project has lowered itself in the eyes of investors and has lost support of the community because of a small amount of money, this is their choice!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

It is clear that many will go further, but in fact the project has lowered itself in the eyes of investors and has lost support of the community because of a small amount of money, this is their choice!
People has lost it's trust with Tpay. Literally, what Tpay's functionality that can make people realize the value it has? Infact, it has no real value. This is just hype created by their founders in association with Greedy chinese dev of LTC

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

I can not argue with you that we must move on. But I am a participant in this bounty of the company, and I am sure that we should not forget about this attitude towards us. Evidence of this scamm should be a red flag, for those who still support this team.  And what confidence can there be after this.
Sanitough

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

I can not argue with you that we must move on. But I am a participant in this bounty of the company, and I am sure that we should not forget about this attitude towards us. Evidence of this scamm should be a red flag, for those who still support this team.  And what confidence can there be after this.
We have different ways of moving on, yes, we have to move on but we should not forget what happened.
Their reputation is bigger than the amount of bounty, they just destroy it and they will never get a good reputation again unless they will reach
out to bounty hunters and pay what is due to them.
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1713

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

Bounty Program Scam: 110,000 Tpay Coins = $770,000
They have Agreed to Pay 100,000 TPay Coins for Bounties plus a 10000 Coins for Management fee. but once the bounty program finished ,, they suddenly started finding excuses and tried to keep reducing payment more and more.

Referral Bonus Scam 25,000 Tpay Coins = $175,000
I have referred tokenpay ICO to a chinese firm and have convinced them to invest in Tokenpay ICO. after that I've arranged a meeting call between that chinese firm and Derek capo which was ended up with 30 Bitcoin investment from that Chinese group.. for that Derek capo Agreed to Pay me 25k Tpay coins as my referral bonus (when the actual referral bonus that time at ICO website was 50%, but Derek Didn't agreed to pay me 50% referral bonus because that group did not joined through my referral link in ICO but they've made a direct deal with TokenPay owner (derek) so I didn't got the actual referral links but Derek agreed to pay me 25,000 Tpay coin for this big investment ) which was not fair but I still agreed. but instead of Paying me the 25k  Coins he paid me only 5000 Tpay coins after 2 month of requests and asking for payment everyday finally he opened up his mouth and refused  to pay me  25,000 Tpay coins. because after such a long delay the tokenpay Coin already gained a value in market and then Derek got jealous to pay the agreed amount for that deal.. according to him I didn't put so much efforts to arrange that 30 Bitcoins (Around 0.4 Million $ at that time's bitcoin price) Deal. so he decided to change his mind to pay the 25,000 Tpay coins and make it only 5000,

in Both Referral and Bounty Programs Derek and his Team Scammed Total 135,000 Tpay Coins which worth Around 945,000 Dollars (Almost 1 Million $) if we include the late/Delay Charges the funds add up more then 1 Million $$ worth of TokenPay..

The above bits of information are from the OP. In the end did this get sorted out?

Exactly how much of the 135,000 TPay tokens were given?

100,000 TPay tokens were supposed to go to the  Bounties
  10,000 TPay tokens were supposed to go to the Bounty Manager
  25,000 TPay tokens were supposed to go to the Bounty Manager for the referrals he paid for

Why are TokenPay using Twitter and alike? Why are they operating as if they did not scam anybody?

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Celendion

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

...Why are they operating as if they did not scam anybody?

This is the most interesting question recently in this thread. I'm interested too. They do not pay attention to this, as cold-blooded scammers. Just ignore this problem, as if they are deaf. Either blame the whole jamalaezaz. They say "look at his trust, and he has many accounts". But we know that this is not a problem, and that it can be easily verified.
I think that this team specifically hired a manager with a negative trust in order to blame to everything on him. It looks funny, does Derek really think he is the smartest. Cheesy

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
JollyGood
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

...Why are they operating as if they did not scam anybody?

This is the most interesting question recently in this thread. I'm interested too. They do not pay attention to this, as cold-blooded scammers. Just ignore this problem, as if they are deaf. Either blame the whole jamalaezaz. They say "look at his trust, and he has many accounts". But we know that this is not a problem, and that it can be easily verified.
I think that this team specifically hired a manager with a negative trust in order to blame to everything on him. It looks funny, does Derek really think he is the smartest. Cheesy

https://twitter.com/tokenpay

Look at this Twitter page. They are behaving as if nobody knows they scammed the bounty smiling and taking selfies !

You might be right, maybe they selected this jamalaezaz person because he feedback and reputation are in tatters so it was easy to scam him.

Whatever the truth at the time, was this ever resolved? Did they ever release the 135,000 TPay tokens ?

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
JollyGood
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

What makes Token pay different from the rest? What special feature does it have and services as a platform?

Well according to the OP, the TokenPay team are thieves because they were supposed to pay 135,000 TPay tokens for the bounty but did not pay up after the successful ICO.

Does that count to answer your question?

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: