Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAG] MAGNET - GOES STELLAR - More in description / magnetwork.io  (Read 82988 times)
mannaart

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

which pool is on right chain, blockmasters or zergpool?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

Somebody here has experience with running masternode?
How many MAG it's possible to get running masternode now?
I'm not very technical person so I think what's better to setup masternode or continue with Staking

Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

Somebody here has experience with running masternode?
How many MAG it's possible to get running masternode now?
I'm not very technical person so I think what's better to setup masternode or continue with Staking

Try to visit them on Discord they are more available.

To running MAG MasterNode you need 10k MAG as collateral

They actually develop all in one MasterNode build for MAG with easy update / maintenance tool developed Smiley Once again better to visit them on Discord.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Flodner

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

Try to visit them on Discord they are more available.

To running MAG MasterNode you need 10k MAG as collateral

They actually develop all in one MasterNode build for MAG with easy update / maintenance tool developed Smiley Once again better to visit them on Discord.

Thanks for suggestion about Discord, yes I know about 10K MAG and right now that's cheap
In a month or so I received around 40 MAG from staking (with balance of 5k MAG)
Just wanted to see if somebody here is running masternode and may be wants to share experience

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

bye magnet , good scam
lost x7 for 3 months

So this is why the coin is dead? Because you lost 7x, well gosh BTC must be dead too then! HAHAHA sorry for your loss, you should probably just hold and support the project instead of crying about it.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

So this is why the coin is dead? Because you lost 7x, well gosh BTC must be dead too then! HAHAHA sorry for your loss, you should probably just hold and support the project instead of crying about it.

Yes, and if somebody has good balance of MAG - it's possible to earn good amount by staking!
Just wait and hope that MAG will return to $2 like in January
If the whole market goes up suddenly I think it's possible, why not

maxisthemax

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:28:53 AM

Yes, and if somebody has good balance of MAG - it's possible to earn good amount by staking!
Just wait and hope that MAG will return to $2 like in January
If the whole market goes up suddenly I think it's possible, why not

halving is coming soon. price will change too.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

We have finished developing our official WooCommerce plugin!  Now, with a Magnet Merchant account and WooCommerce shop, you can be on your way to accepting cryptocurrency payment within minutes.  
Plugin installation allows users to avoid lengthy KYC procedures and registration processes, making signup fast while keeping customer conversion quick and easy.  
No fees, no middlemen, and instant results.  Check it out, and begin accepting MAG as payment today!  

Download > https://magnetwork.io/plugins/woocommerce-gateway-magnet.zip
Tutorial for installing > https://magnetwork.io/blog/magnet-cryptocurrency-woocommerce-plugin-setup-tutorial

Great news for everyone. It is so reassuring that the dev team is still progressing with this project and they are still producing output accordingly. I still have a Mag MN running and didn't sell it even if the price is on a steep decline these past few months. Will stick with this coin especially now that the project is progressing well. This will surely make a complete turn around regarding its price when we finish this pain-in-the-a** bear market.  Wink
rulez

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

TradersGateway masternode investment comparison tool features the most accurate and detailed stats
Blasphemer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

Finally good news from team! Waiting for swap Smiley
JanpriX

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

Finally good news from team! Waiting for swap Smiley
Exactly. Been waiting for this for quite some time now. They've been quiet about it in the past few weeks but we now know that this is actually happening. Important details are still not entirely divulged but it will be available in the public, most probably, in their next update. This will be very interesting because we will be moving to a full POS algorithm and we'll have steadier rewards in the future. People who actually holding this coin longer will be awarded accordingly when this update rolls out.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

For 2 weeks my wallet (mac version) is not syncing
May be that's because of this swap and newer wallet version will work fine?
Anybody knows?

JanpriX

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

For 2 weeks my wallet (mac version) is not syncing
May be that's because of this swap and newer wallet version will work fine?
Anybody knows?
That's quite too long and there's definitely wrong with it. Just to be clear, I don't think this is due to the upcoming swap or the new wallet version. This just simply means that there's a problem with your wallet and connection to the network. Have you checked if you are actively connected to the network? Have you tried adding nodes in the .conf file? This usually solves this kind of problem.

If you notice anything unusual, just post it here because any additional information will ultimately help other people to provide solution for your problem.  Wink
Flodner

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

If you notice anything unusual, just post it here because any additional information will ultimately help other people to provide solution for your problem.  Wink

It says there are 11 active connections to network right now
Screenshot is here

m0nkOne

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:47:44 PM

https://i.imgur.com/lw3K8p8.png

MAGNET COIN SWAP ANNOUNCEMENT

MAGNET was launched almost a year ago. Since then we have released several services and created an inclusive MAG ecosystem
including our biggest achievement to date: the release of Magnet Merchant Tools which offer
streamlined invoicing, checkout flow and truly decentralized B2C payments to standalone and Woocommerce websites.

Our first year was also punctuated by many security challenges (including 2 hard forks) that we successfully solved while creating unique solutions
such as the secluded miners, and masternode meta data, a 100% decentralized solution to masternode Proof-of-Work rewards.

After a thoughtful overview of our codebase, we have decided that we would need a major update to encompass the latest technology
improvements from Bitcoin Core and move forward with our infrastructure from solid grounds.

We have therefore decided to re-base our chain from a PIVX fork. PIVX being a direct fork of Dash and Bitcoin Core (as well as a great team),
we would then be able to incorporate security and infrastructure improvements very quickly while focusing on the core features we bring to MAG users.

While most specs will remain unchanged, a few protocol changes will occur and contribute to improved security and infrastructure:

-   Moving from PoS/PoW hybrid to full PoS.
-   Faster block time for merchants (60 seconds).
-   Steadier rewards scheme.

We will communicate in more details (date, timeframe, modalities) in the coming days through announcements and blog posts so stay tuned.
Any questions feel free to ask.

PARTICIPANTS

All holders of MAGNET (MAG) currency.

RECOMMENDED TO KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED!

Discord
https://discord.gg/EtEGyEn

Twitter
https://twitter.com/magnetwork_io

Telegram
https://t.me/magnetwork_io

Nice work Magnet team! Looking forward to the swap and a bright future Smiley
TEmp69

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

If you notice anything unusual, just post it here because any additional information will ultimately help other people to provide solution for your problem.  Wink

It says there are 11 active connections to network right now
Screenshot is here

https://ipfs.busy.org/ipfs/QmSiKVcUMEf4MS8naoDTbqf1MJ5CZVF8yT4k4FnPSanu6v

Flodner, it appears that you are on the wrong chain, since we are (time of writing) already past 382420.
I suggest you resync (with bootstrap file to speed it up and the latest wallet).

Flodner

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Flodner, it appears that you are on the wrong chain, since we are (time of writing) already past 382420.
I suggest you resync (with bootstrap file to speed it up and the latest wallet).

Ok, thanks, will try it
I'm not very technical person, and I was waiting for new wallet update (which I hoped will solve this case) but 3 weeks or more passed, so I would better try to fix it and will continue staking and earning some MAG

mimagneto

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

Ok, thanks, will try it
I'm not very technical person, and I was waiting for new wallet update (which I hoped will solve this case) but 3 weeks or more passed, so I would better try to fix it and will continue staking and earning some MAG

I'm experiencing the same situation, I believe my situation is due to having an older wallet as well.  I'm going to delete the old folder, save my wallet.dat file, and then install the new wallet.  Please PM me if you need any help, and I can walk you through if you'd like. 

As far as the new Full POS system, I think it's a step in the right direction, and I'm going to now mine all that I can, while I can of MAG before the new swap.  Great job team, and I hope to be staking for a long time to come.  Any word, if the POS rewards will be increased due to the elimination of POW? 

Thanks guys,
mimagneto
Peter Sm.

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Ok, thanks, will try it

Hello! You can use my resync guide from discord.

MAGNET sync guide ===========================================

In this giude I use right MAGNET blockchain from 26.09.2018 after conflict-blocks which cause split
of blockchain.

Here is how to do it:

1. For PC/MAC:

- close the local magnet wallet

- Open Magnet folder (or other folder, in which You have wallet.dat of magnet) and delete every file and
folder except: 'backups' folder, wallet.dat file, magnet.conf, masternode.conf, smsg.ini

- Open file magnet.conf for edit, delete every line with 'addnode=' , after go to official magnetwork.io
page and copy all fresh 'addnode=' lines to magnet.conf, save magnet.conf, close it

- !!! IF YOU USE 1.4.2 VERSION OF MAGNET WALLET OR EARLIER, YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD NEWEST 1.4.3 VERSION FIRST
AND TO REPLACE AN OLD MAGNET EXECUTABLE FILE WITH NEW 1.4.3 ONE FROM DOWNLOADED ARCHIVE

- Open Magnet folder (or other folder, in which You have wallet.dat of magnet) and put there archive
(compressed with 7zip) with magnet blockchain: https://rocld.com/m8t0w , after unpack it in the same
folder with wallet.dat , resulting You should have in folder: blk0001.dat and 'txleveldb' folder

- open local magnet wallet and wait until full blockchain sync

- Go to 'debug' window and sequentially do these commands, line by line:

scanforalltxns
repairwallet

- close local wallet and open it again

- All done, now You have fully repaired and synchronized wallet on right chain

*Feel free to 'like' me with MAGs if You liked it: MZnpQy7EeejyyuqUed25wrdDqJg91Qdwhb

2. For masternode VPS:

- stop magnetd daemon (./magnetd stop)

- Go to magnet folder (or other folder, in which You have wallet.dat of magnet) and delete every file and
folder except: 'backups' folder, wallet.dat file, magnet.conf file, smsg.ini file

- Open file magnet.conf for edit (i.e. nano /root/.magnet/magnet.conf), delete every line with 'addnode=' ,
after go to official magnetwork.io page and copy all fresh 'addnode=' lines to magnet.conf, save magnet.conf,
close it

- !!! IF YOU USE 1.4.2 VERSION OF magnetd DAEMON OR EARLIER, YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD NEWEST 1.4.3 VERSION FIRST
AND TO REPLACE AN OLD ONE magnetd WITH NEW 1.4.3 ONE FROM DOWNLOADED
ARCHIVE: wget https://github.com/temp69/magInstall/releases/download/1/magnet_wallets.tar.gz

- In magnet folder do this command (one-line):

apt -y install p7zip && wget https://rocld.com/m8t0w && mv m8t0w bs.7z && p7zip -d bs.7z && apt -y purge p7zip

As a result magnet folder should have: blk0001.dat file and 'txleveldb' folder

- start magnetd again (./magnetd) , wait some minutes , You can control synchronization process by this
command: ./magnetd getinfo | grep blocks
and to see when it reaches current block height, which You can find at explorer2.magnetwork.io

- now start masternode from local controller wallet (PC/MAC) (masternode start-many from debug-window)

- All done, Your masternode is fully synchronized on right blockchain

*Feel free to 'like' me with MAGs if You liked it: MZnpQy7EeejyyuqUed25wrdDqJg91Qdwhb

======================================================

Hope this will help!
mimagneto

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

OFFICIAL SWAP COUNTDOWN PAGE - https://magnetwork.io/swap/

Love it!  Thank you idev!  Any word what the new block rewards will be for the Full POS system?  Thanks bro.

mimagneto
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: