Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 07:32:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAG] X11 POS/POW+Masternodes MAGNET / magnetwork.io  (Read 34621 times)
_Shurik_

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:45:13 PM

Hello guys! Is there any guide to set up masternode on my home windows computer?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Dead Things

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:14:56 PM

The post directly before yours links to it in the quote. Magnet has some of the best, clearest MN guides I've seen.

idev

Activity: 926

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:19:07 PM

Hello guys! Is there any guide to set up masternode on my home windows computer?

There is none at the moment but You can try to modify the linux one to get it working in windows i believe.. if You are up to the task.
If You get stuck, come to slack and we try to help You.
snmoney

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:25:56 PM

OFFICIAL UPDATES

MASTERNODE SETUP TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD

MASTERNODE CHECK TOOL:
http://magnetwork.io/checkmn/
The Magnet masternode check page allows you to quickly check the status of any masternode on the network.
Filter and find masternodes from their IP, public key or collateral transaction ID.
Verify rewards received with direct link to explorer.
Verify the status (ENABLED, EXPIRED, VIN_SPENT / REMOVE / POS_ERROR) and last seen time.
Mobile friendly

Really nice tutorial Wink

Maybe you can add another chapter about how to secure VPS.

Fail2Ban / restrict root ssh / ufw setting

What port we need to open for MN ?
What port we need to open for MN ?
17177 by default.

snmoney

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:27:00 PM

do you have a static IP address?
deepcryptomine

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:51:03 PM

I have a windows wallet and when I try to send coins it never sends it. I always have to restart the wallet and send it. The issue is if I have wallet locked, I am able to send it without any issues. With unlock wallet, it asks me to enter my password and then never sends it out.

Also if your wallet is unlocked, and if I click on lock wallet, it never gets locked. The symbol at the bottom right remains in unlock state.

Does anyone else has a same issue on Windows wallet?

Bibi187

Activity: 168

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:12:37 PM

I have a windows wallet and when I try to send coins it never sends it. I always have to restart the wallet and send it. The issue is if I have wallet locked, I am able to send it without any issues. With unlock wallet, it asks me to enter my password and then never sends it out.

Also if your wallet is unlocked, and if I click on lock wallet, it never gets locked. The symbol at the bottom right remains in unlock state.

I dont send Magnet for moment, but it seems i dont have trouble about lock / unlock.

Symbol get up to date and wallet is lock again.

Try to reinstall this one Wink

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:48:12 PM

hey guys lets wortk for magnetwork Smiley https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2232/please-add-magnetworkio-a-new-coin-with-big-potential

Cobra9100

Activity: 126

AltCom: AMWRdqzyHLM4BjNPJsaBmvkiwii91YgBcT

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:21:00 PM

I voted for the addition because I'm interested this the coin Wink Smiley

idev

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:39:03 PM

I dont send Magnet for moment, but it seems i dont have trouble about lock / unlock.

There is a little bug we will fix with next wallet update. If the wallet is in staking state.. click unlock again before sending the payment. If your wallet is opened for staking and it asks for passphrase when trying to send mags..it does not work. If you click Settings>Unlock wallet from dropdown menu every time before doing the transaction while staking.. it works without problems.
darkenedsoul

Activity: 224

DeepOnion Moderator™

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:52:19 PM

Is there an issue with Magnet Pool currently? Looks like I have only received one payment today, and the stats page shows 57 blocks pending. Is something stuck??  Huh

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:00:26 PM

sucessfully running masternodes , thanks for the support in slack , really helpful thumbs up
deepcryptomine

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:38:05 PM

There is a little bug we will fix with next wallet update. If the wallet is in staking state.. click unlock again before sending the payment. If your wallet is opened for staking and it asks for passphrase when trying to send mags..it does not work. If you click Settings>Unlock wallet from dropdown menu every time before doing the transaction while staking.. it works without problems.

Thanks for the help dev. That resolved my issue. I was able to send the coins as well.

rafirafi

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:26:30 AM

I have a problem trying to have the wallet running in linux

./magnetd: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.0.0: version `OPENSSL_1.0.2' not found (required by ./magnetd)

any suggestion ?

thank you
ftguy

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:16:52 AM

I am having the exact same issue, I need to restart the wallet, I have also the list of MasterNodes totally messed-up if I try any type of sort.
Dbcontracting

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:43:47 AM

Hey guys i'm the new kid on the block with all these masternode type of things...lol..

the POS for MAG is how many % currently?

Also MAG coin is extremely new, and the value for ROI is substantial.. What Drawbacks are there for getting a masternode with this company?

Also is there a total coin CAP where the coin just will not lose its value?  besides on its own with other technology that may come out in the future?

Please excuses me if i sound like a tard as i am new to all of this.
thiec

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:58:56 AM

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/0c372c3c588d6901faf463fb80433507fcf870ff3b4c5ce2aa74e23ba22c3103/detection

I know that those av signal may diagnose false positive,
but my av will keep deleting Magnet wallet once its launch, so i hope dev will update or compile another windows wallet
idev

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:32:02 AM

Hey guys i'm the new kid on the block with all these masternode type of things...lol..

Also MAG coin is extremely new, and the value for ROI is substantial.. What Drawbacks are there for getting a masternode with this company?

Also is there a total coin CAP where the coin just will not lose its value?  besides on its own with other technology that may come out in the future?

Please excuses me if i sound like a tard as i am new to all of this.

For a newbie in crypto - those are the questions one usually needs to dig around for. I will help You out this time though.

Yes, its 7% yearly. Staking rewards are very small right now but they are increasing with the total coin supply in the circulation. (Info about coin specs is usually found in the ANN thread opening post)

There is 200+ MNs running at the moment so it is safe to say there isnt much drawbacks going on. (this info can be found if You read thorugh the whole ann pages which can be good place for information about how devs communicate with community, how much info is being released, what are common problems etc.)

Also is there a total coin CAP where the coin just will not lose its value?

This can be easily determined looking at our chart. If You open our coinmarketcap page or coinexchange.io page.. you will see that there is very strong support line going around 2000 sat price.
You asked about the marketcap so right now we have a price of 4000 satoshis and the marketcap of 1.2 million. This means it is safe to assume marketcap where it does not go lower much according to current situation on the market is around 600 000.

besides on its own with other technology that may come out in the future?

I believe You are asking about our future plans. I managed to screenshot some of them being discussed in slack yesterday. This maybe helps.

So all this said - we encourage newbies to read around to get a better grasp of what is going on with the crypto of Your choice. Usually there is work involved with collecting info on a asset in crypto. Even bigger networks have often kept the same mentality. All this info should armor You a bit for Your Journey through the jungle of digital assets!
idev

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:36:40 AM

Is there any wallet available for Mac OS? I really wanna buy in but don't want to store it on an exchange :/

Not yet. We are all familiar with linux and win based systems so it took Us way longer than we thought to even figure out we need to hire someone for compiling mac wallet.
...but it is coming soon for sure. Until then we encourage You to hold Your assets on  coinexchange.io because we have worked with them many times in the past and they always show great care and help users out.
There is no point to be afraid that Your assets are being stolen or whatever.

They recently upgraded their graphs to tradingview ones so users have better tools to do their technical analysis. This is not a way of a scammer exchange to care about their users Smiley I truly hope this helps!
idev

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:38:30 AM

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/0c372c3c588d6901faf463fb80433507fcf870ff3b4c5ce2aa74e23ba22c3103/detection

I know that those av signal may diagnose false positive,
but my av will keep deleting Magnet wallet once its launch, so i hope dev will update or compile another windows wallet

You need to disable av. We can recompile but antivirus programs will still find it malicious because wallets deal with networks and this gives the false idea to the antivirus agents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.