Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52042 times)
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:48:35 PM

If that is the case with mcafee, wouldn't be the smart idea be the moment he post about a coin, immediately buy a lot of it?  Then watch the price grow and as it doubles or triples in price, you immediately sell it for profit?  Of course holding it probably would be better since he recommends it but wouldn't just buying a lot and then selling it be a good idea?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:11:45 PM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Really? I was thinking that John McAfee paid for tweeting those but, who knows? Ah, however, I do not really care about it. I'll hope this John was true about his predict because I'm gonna invest in Sether.
I guess John Mcafee is not paid to endorse or promote this project. Maybe he is also certain about the future of it. I will not agree right away with hime right away however. I will further review first before make any move to it.

Will that will depend on the result in the end of the ICO. Even big names, professional cannot predict the outcome of the project.

Why is it this John McAfee's post is really popular in the social medias now? Is his endorsement really matters? Even if he already have a big name in the industry how to be sure that the one he is endorsing will be successful?

Anything he says will rise SHOOTS up in price. He's literally pumping coins he wants (and making good money pumping)

So, is he receiving any commission from advertising some new projects? Or is it just his personal opinions? Because I have a feeling that he gets profit from doing this. Maybe a donation or anything that can considered as thanks tokens.

KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:12:47 PM

I want to make sure i understand this correctly. This is going to be like a customer loyalty program is that correct?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:26:47 PM

Customer Targeting is a really big help for all of us. Sether would really make a big help for everyone having a business, or will be doing a business in the future because it's all in one network that we can use. This will open doors to every type of customers you never handle before or once turn you down. Being shared in social network right now is a very massive way to be exposed and recognized. Marketing strategy that Sether will give is very great and has a high potential that it will help you boost your business. So keep on supporting Sether for the Business Future of everyone.
For business, a very good platform. I think it has very good potential for development. I hope the data about users will be inaccessible to anyone unlike Google and others.
People like social media and spend almost of their time browsing. This project is making the right decision because they will use social media as a business for the people who want to advertise their project.
Yes, it really is, social networks can be said to have captured the world. They not only communicate, but also develop their business. Therefore, I believe this project will attract the attention of many users.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:50:51 PM

I want to make sure i understand this correctly. This is going to be like a customer loyalty program is that correct?
Basicly yeah . Sether is all about trustworthiness and transparency ,Every thing is explained on the website . Brief explanation on what will sether provide :
"SETHER will use smart contracts to  bring transparency, thus trustworthiness, but are isolated from social networks ,It also bring social networks data, intelligently analyzed, into the smart contracts. Integrating smart contracts into your marketing strategy offers your business an amazingly efficient and transparent crowd-powered advertising engine, providing your clients with a new way to interact with your brand, while cutting supervising and monitoring costs at the same time."
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:47:39 PM

"Для тpoллeй, кoтopыe нaзывaют д*м вce, чтo я peкoмeндyю - пoжaлyйcтa, пpoчитaйтe whitepaper (Бeлyю книгy) Sether. Oнa вeликoлeпнa. Sether тaкжe являeтcя пepвoй мoнeтoй coциaльнoгo мapкeтингa. Eгo пoтeнциaл мoг бы cpaвнитьcя c ycпexoм Twitter. Taк чтo, идитe тpoллить в дpyгoм мecтe или включитe мoзг и кyпитe sether.io" ))))

pyccкoязычнaя гpyппa https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2460694.0
Please do not make Russia posts here since most of readers here can not read Russia words, I hope you can make posts with English and than we can understand what you said and let us communication.
I'm a russian moderator)) It's a translation for russian users with the link to the rus thread, but I got it! Ok, will not do it for future)  
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:51:42 PM

It's a delight to contribute for SETHER and gain 40% bonus Shocked happy for set her which is a solid service for the block chain, We are glad for sether moves, monitors and analyses social media data for the block chain, automating integration with social networks. We would like to know about sether opportunities Shocked
Yes i also contribute into the SETHER and got the 40% bonus.this is the first platform their we can expose our social media data on the blockchain.i think SETHER is best platform for the business.
That is a very cool strategy that will be attractive for a lot of investors, also for me, I think it is very promising and so I joined in this project and hope I can get some free coins.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:54:33 PM

SETHER will bring trust..,It also bring social networks data, intelligently analyzed, into the smart contracts. Integrating smart contracts into marketing strategy..
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:59:40 PM

so it means as far as Sether is in beta version, our Bounty, ICO, Signature Manager in Bitcointalk get may be a free chance to use Sether in their own Campaign and write their reviews to attract more people, companies for this project. And it will be also more transparency for both parts  Grin Cool
This is a good promote plan, which must bee successfull and execute this purpose. Beta test this coins for free gives to us opportunity to try this amazing service. Will try out.  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:07:31 PM

Any social network that purposed themselves to join this project yet? I would start using it right away and feel rewarded at the same time.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:34:35 PM

John McAfee :
For everyone who has DM'd me about sether.io: It is an ICO. You can't buy it one day and sell it the next. It is a longer term play. Wait for the ICO to finish and get listed on exchanges. You must wait, but the returns will be way better. I explained this in my original tweet.

first of all, I don't trust John Mcfee.
So we can understand from his twitter that sether is not for people who are planing to sell after few months, but that's the case with all ICO, we have to hold them for long term and wait for right moment to sell out.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:36:18 PM

Based on the poll question, what was Sether will prioritized on the blockchain, i think it must be the promotion of the group. Why? It is because, the program must first be introduced on the market before you can be able to market it. This is to clarify that every project follows steps by steps procedure in order to attain success on the future.
Yes Blockchain should be a Sether major. Because at least almost of us want a "secure" and "anonimity" transaction from blockchain. And of course using blockchain technology to Social Network is Sether mission.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:04:25 PM

I see that many ico token are mine able.
Can I mine Sether coin??? If it's possible then how can I mine this?
If i dont have wrong, i think we cannot mining SETHER at now. But i know we can mining at ERC20 contract if our dev provide this function. Could we mining SETHER?
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:45:22 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 01:13:04 PM by totholio

Any social network that purposed themselves to join this project yet? I would start using it right away and feel rewarded at the same time.

I don't think that they need social network company deals, businesses will use it, they'll "just" make the social public data useful.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:15:40 AM

Is the admin of this thread still active? I read the posts in here and I don't see any response or updates to the project.
This project is aiming to centralized marketing and bounty campaign. Does that mean SETHER will give more opportunities to individual social media promoter or will it be the opposite?

yes I also hope the liveliness admin here so that there in the expected members can be answered and we see it seems not responses or updates on this project.

Will just wait for the future updates. If they don't respond again go and contact there support or P.M the admins.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:52:56 AM

I was trying to find the people behind this project, can we see their profiles or background in this field?
I think seeing their social media accounts will attract more supporters to this project.
wolffi

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:28:33 AM

Excuse me Sir, is there any bounty campaign ?
looking forward bounty of this project
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:24:07 AM

I just watch your video in youtube and I honestly loved the way it was shown. Simple and very precise. This is how a video should look like, short but very informative.

Yeah, it is good to know they already provide a video presentation regarding their project. It really doesn't matter if the video is long or short, what matter most is they all have presents what the project is all about.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:14:47 AM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Really? I was thinking that John McAfee paid for tweeting those but, who knows? Ah, however, I do not really care about it. I'll hope this John was true about his predict because I'm gonna invest in Sether.
I guess John Mcafee is not paid to endorse or promote this project. Maybe he is also certain about the future of it. I will not agree right away with hime right away however. I will further review first before make any move to it.

Will that will depend on the result in the end of the ICO. Even big names, professional cannot predict the outcome of the project.

Why is it this John McAfee's post is really popular in the social medias now? Is his endorsement really matters? Even if he already have a big name in the industry how to be sure that the one he is endorsing will be successful?

Anything he says will rise SHOOTS up in price. He's literally pumping coins he wants (and making good money pumping)

So, is he receiving any commission from advertising some new projects? Or is it just his personal opinions? Because I have a feeling that he gets profit from doing this. Maybe a donation or anything that can considered as thanks tokens.

I read somewhere in twitter that he get a quarter million dollar for those kind of comments in twitter. I mean why someone like Mcafee should make in twitter those kind of comments? It is probably possible.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:02:04 AM

I read somewhere in twitter that he get a quarter million dollar for those kind of comments in twitter. I mean why someone like Mcafee should make in twitter those kind of comments? It is probably possible.

Grow up!
People like McAfee, businessmen, entrepreneurs would never do anything for thank you.
Hewas either paid or he stands behind devs team, or, which is also possible he has some pre-mined amount and is desperate to dump it  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: