Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:24:15 PM

Well, mcaffee is putting hands over to say we aren't the owners of the project so don't bother us if the project fails or something.
yes I agree Mcafee is not the owner of the project he only gives support or participation to help build this project, but we hope that this project smoothly does not experience any scam problems or fails. good job.
FYI, John McAfee is not the owner of this project from the start, dude. It is really rare things if John McAfee support a mini project like this because he just only supports a big project that has a bright future.
I didnt know that John Mcafee is also creating ICO aside from being the owner of the worlds leading antivirus software.

I am not gonna wonder if he is an owner of an ICO. He has more than 10.000 BTC so it must not be very difficult for someone to organize an ICO; he has also a background as software company owner.

Yes, there is a possibility that he is planning to have an ICO or he already have one? For now, the only clear this is he makes the coins pumps and dumps everytime he is advertising it.
John Mcafee  didn't say that he is connected with this project. But he is an investor pn this project for this reason he promote this. While big investor is connected with this project then i think this project will be conquer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sodomark

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:07:46 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 12:19:32 AM by sodomark

Guys guys, why this hatred towards sether? Did John made you lose money? IMO the only problem that i have is that huuuuge hardcap. But as long as it will not be reached i don't see any other issues. And let's be honest: it can't be reached. At least that's my opinion.
Sether has an alpha, the basic idea is better then a lot of shitcoins out there.
So if you find it interesting to throw some $$ do so, but let's not throw mud just because you listen to John that xvg will be 15$ in 6 months Wink
xCrypto_Hustler

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:57:36 AM

Hi everybody!

Can´t help but isn´t this project like ChainLink but only focused on Social Media?
Are there already some known partners using Sether? i would be also satisfied if i can get names of partners from m-ware (now bigconnect). This according to linkedin is the company a lot of the guys are working since yrs. (which imho is very good as they know each other and work together for some time already)
Their yt channel just shows 2vids some videos showing big data used for "defense purposes".
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:59:21 AM

After Of the indication indications of McAfee, have a big visibility on the project, but I see a different face and the real potential in the project. Is ready a great opportunity and not only marketing
The best thing i to see this project as a non McAfee project and just focused on it publicity as it own sole ico not some McAfee hype. I just hope team will get really focused and that not means than he is not good for advisor board but most project dont even mention advisor so i think we should just maintain on the ICO itself

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:00:48 AM

the team of this project committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign, so I don't they are hungry just to collect money. I don't know why some people are focusing on other posts instead of giving their opinion. Lots of people start posting here after Mcafee twitter about sether. Also when someone invest in a project he starts posting and support it to encourage other people. for me I don't invest base on any post here, I always do my own research.
Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many scam ICO come into the market so we can't trust on anyone.so i also do own research.i also suggest all people to do proper research before investing in any ico.

Of course, if I am the investor. I will first review and research about the project that I will invest to, Also I will talk to other people and hear their opinion about the project and after that, It will also depend on your final decision.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:46:07 AM

They're either bots, already invested in the ICO, or are getting paid.
There's almost no discussion in this thread, only hype.
I mean, come on? This is stupid.

And then I ask myself how did McAffee decide this ICO is worth it? Smiley))) I asked him on twitter but he ain't answering Smiley

And still, they received almost 600.000 per Web service they have to connect to Smiley)) damn....nice money for a couple of months work Smiley

Well he gets 1000s of tweets asking him shit doubt he'll have the time to answer each and every tweet he gets lmao

he answers almost every request for following on tweeter Smiley he messed up big time because he probably read first few project sentences and made a recommendation Smiley) very dangerous character Smiley

Thats pretty interesting then lol. I mean I still doubt he'll be able to answer every question in a really short tweet though. Try other means of contact then?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:01:48 AM

And then I ask myself how did McAffee decide this ICO is worth it? Smiley))) I asked him on twitter but he ain't answering Smiley

And still, they received almost 600.000 per Web service they have to connect to Smiley)) damn....nice money for a couple of months work Smiley

Well he gets 1000s of tweets asking him shit doubt he'll have the time to answer each and every tweet he gets lmao

he answers almost every request for following on tweeter Smiley he messed up big time because he probably read first few project sentences and made a recommendation Smiley) very dangerous character Smiley

Thats pretty interesting then lol. I mean I still doubt he'll be able to answer every question in a really short tweet though. Try other means of contact then?

If dev is active in twitter maybe we can send him DM about our concerns? Still, devs needs to be active also here in ANN thread because a lot of members are interested about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:37:34 AM

Interesting yet creepy at the same time. If he can answer everything in an instant then he's not human, a bot maybe. Many are still wondering why he recommended this ICO, he should at least give a reason why.

There's no reason to ask why he did recommend this ICO because you can see already in the thread the completeness and well detailed of the project. The dev is just being a kind one to comment and reply those opinions you put here in their thread. Whatever the comments posted here will reflect the project so better yet if you don't support them just leave. Because we believe that Sether will really makes it way to the top and will surpass other ICO thag doesnt make sense at all. Sether will succeed.
People have different kinds of opinion, if they don't believe then just let them. This project experience a lot of issues about the tweet of McAffee and many have different thoughts about his tweet. Whatever it is, as for me this project will bring a good services in social media.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:44:40 AM

People around have different opinions and sayings about Setter. People are free to think and say what ever they have wanted because they have their free will. They can choose form what they really wanted and on what they think the best is. But for me, this project has a great potential to be success and should be support. I believe also that Setter can make a smooth flow of success in the ICO which will really impressed everyone that doubt what does Setter have. I will stay to Setter to support and give my trust.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:32:57 AM

People around have different opinions and sayings about Setter. People are free to think and say what ever they have wanted because they have their free will. They can choose form what they really wanted and on what they think the best is. But for me, this project has a great potential to be success and should be support. I believe also that Setter can make a smooth flow of success in the ICO which will really impressed everyone that doubt what does Setter have. I will stay to Setter to support and give my trust.

Yes you are right, we are free want we like to say about sether weather it is negative or positive reviews. But to be able to help this project growth we need to help them promote this and help the developments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
lugospod

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:05:21 AM

I asked twice on his Tweets, and then when he reTweeted  a tweet from Founder of Sether, I asked the questions directly to Ovidiu Oancea. Ofcourse, no surprise, nobody answered except it started a lot of discussion as you can see on the following link: https://twitter.com/OOancea/status/947065917380464640

Unfortunately, obviously there are issues with this project.... And there are a lot of "people" who are shilling this ICO (translation: This particular endeavor revolves around tricking as many people as possible into thinking a particular coin or token will be valuable in the future).
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:07:45 AM

Sether has a very ideas to market a project and there main aim is also in the field of marketing. They have a very good verity of marketing strategy as we can see in there papers and they can make a project become successful by there skills. I think this company will earn a large amount of profit as every new project has a need of marketing and they will come to Sether to do so. Project can become a center of marketing on forums and social media in coming future.
lugospod

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:53:01 AM

Sether has a very ideas to market a project and there main aim is also in the field of marketing. They have a very good verity of marketing strategy as we can see in there papers and they can make a project become successful by there skills. I think this company will earn a large amount of profit as every new project has a need of marketing and they will come to Sether to do so. Project can become a center of marketing on forums and social media in coming future.

Can you explain  where is the marketing strategy defined? Where in the whitepaper did you read that?

How did you come up with the conclusion that the project will become successful because of their skills?

So basically you are saying every company needs marketing and the only way to get it is through sether? Smiley))))))) Makes you think what have the companies been doing all this years with marketing.... what are all of those CMO's doing...what are all of those marketing agencies doing... why is facebook and google making all that money Smiley etc. etc...
Spikeruk

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:35:29 AM

Well, it looks like they've listened and have now thankfully removed the 'Alpha Development Console' from the website.
This was never meant to be the real alpha version, the proper Alpha version is due to come in January.

Lets be clear the 6million raised to date is crazy money! (But so are most of the ICO's)
I think we have a team here who are going to try their best to make this project a success.
Its a massive gamble for any investor, but hopefully they can make something happen!
6million goes a long way in Romania, so hopefully they can expand their team and bring in resources to make this a success.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

Wait,

so 466 sether per Eth?

wtf that is a high price for some tokens without a ready product or any numbers to present,

i saw an ICO endorsed by McAfee called bobsrepair and they give 6000 tokens per ether, and i thought that was much for a 40 page whitepaper
All depends on a mass of factors, friend, the biggest part of a success is directly connected with effort of developers, we can't know as far as this or that project in the future will be successful. It is senseless. Just let's do to creators their work and watch on result.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
lugospod

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:37:32 AM

Well, it looks like they've listened and have now thankfully removed the 'Alpha Development Console' from the website.
This was never meant to be the real alpha version, the proper Alpha version is due to come in January.

Lets be clear the 6million raised to date is crazy money! (But so are most of the ICO's)
I think we have a team here who are going to try their best to make this project a success.
Its a massive gamble for any investor, but hopefully they can make something happen!
6million goes a long way in Romania, so hopefully they can expand their team and bring in resources to make this a success.

I have no problem with that, but then they have to be upfront with all of the information Smiley and then people can choose to invest or not based on those information... but paying people to write around here...not the way Smiley
lugospod

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:02:15 PM

I agree on your point of view bro, we need this project to be faster and cheaper micro-payments system which rely on the blockchain to correctly validate transactions, preventing data from being altered. A supporting oracle service must have security standards aligned with the blockchain it supports.

And how did you come up with the point that this project needs to be a cheaper micro-payment system? Smiley))))))))))
This is getting more and more funny Smiley
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

Yes you are right, we are free want we like to say about sether weather it is negative or positive reviews. But to be able to help this project growth we need to help them promote this and help the developments.
I agree, we could very well help this project, to attract new customers and investors, because it certainly deserves it. We will develop this project together and we will definitely have success.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:24:13 PM

You are right, this project shall blossom reaping hitting the moon beating the records. As the project deals with smart contracts it sets better business with many business partners, giving their services. Appreciate dev for the successful launch, we spread the Project on all social networks and support.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:22:22 PM

I agree, we could very well help this project, to attract new customers and investors, because it certainly deserves it. We will develop this project together and we will definitely have success.

Yes, for us there is not much, we need only to promote the project to us in social networks. So we will help the developers at least somehow to declare themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: