Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:41:25 AM

Why I can´t see the amount raised on the site?
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

Setter is a great project. I just hope that the Setter team will continue to give their best to make better developments for the continues progress that will lead to a progressive project and make positive outcomes that will surely contribute the community. Like me, people here in the community of crypto cureency are still looking forward to the potential that Setter have. So, just keep it up and don't let others just passed you because sooner or later, you will be able to attain and make your objectives according to your great roadmap.
I cant agree more to that everything that this project is getting is because of the dedication of its developers and members. Keep it up team.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

Setter is a great project. I just hope that the Setter team will continue to give their best to make better developments for the continues progress that will lead to a progressive project and make positive outcomes that will surely contribute the community. Like me, people here in the community of crypto cureency are still looking forward to the potential that Setter have. So, just keep it up and don't let others just passed you because sooner or later, you will be able to attain and make your objectives according to your great roadmap.
I cant agree more to that everything that this project is getting is because of the dedication of its developers and members. Keep it up team.
Why do you think so? In my opinion, developers are interested in the development of their project and are doing everything for it. If you have other thoughts, please share with me.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

it's a simple as this. don't believe in the project, don't invest. there are many good ICO's this year and I think setter is one of them.  we shall see.  NOBODY can predict this crazy market
Is just like you said dont predict the crazy market so i think you are right, there are ICO that pull back and came back powerful and some that just die so best thing is to make your assumption and then decide on your own

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

Do you think that this project is not honest people? What do you think about this, what do you say, please go.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

Why I can´t see the amount raised on the site?

It disappears sometimes, but working now for me. Sometimes the site slows, maybe cause there are a lot of visitors.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

Having different opinions about any project is something good, but we should always respect each other. I see sether as good project if the team succeed to deliver it, now the amount raised 9110.37 ETH which's something great for them.

Yes, you are right, Because humans are created
equally.  Well, 9110.37 ETH is really big for the beginning of the ICO, I think the promotion of McAfee had a great impact in convincing
people to invest in the project.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

it's a simple as this. don't believe in the project, don't invest. there are many good ICO's this year and I think setter is one of them.  we shall see.  NOBODY can predict this crazy market

Agree, sether never force anyone to support them or invest in their project. If they don't want to participate it is still fine with sether, as long as there are still many members that are supporting this project it will still continue.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

Setter is striving in the community, and I am well amazed to the team because inspite of the struggles and obstacles that recently issues come, they are proving that they can make it through. Moreover, I believe that this project has a greater potential over other projects so, I will continue support this Social Nework integration for smart contract developers which is the Setter. Just kike other out there, I am looking forward to the better outcomes and developments of Setter, and stay tuned for further updates.
I am also amazed by the setter they are very proving that they can get past the existing hurdles. this project also has greater potential than other projects. good job for teams.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

Guys, the developers were overwhelmed during the holidays answering hundreds of people on the website chat and telegram https://t.me/sethergroup

It is a serious project with experienced workers and a functioning company behind. Not many ICOs can claim this.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

Agree, sether never force anyone to support them or invest in their project. If they don't want to participate it is still fine with sether, as long as there are still many members that are supporting this project it will still continue.
Sether is a descent platforms which will help ICO  to be more popular. Although, there are people who don't support this project still sether will continue their journey towards success and it's good to know that this is becoming popular.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

This is great, the token sale is continuously increasing it's been doubled from the last time I checked it. Does that mean they won't need any promotional campaign anymore?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

SETHER
social network data for blockchain businesses

Use Facebook, Twitter, Flickr,  Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest and VKontakte in your blockchain business to create Customer Loyalty, Customer Targeting, Marketing Capaigns, Bounty Campaigns, Political Campaigns and more.

In your smart contracts.

A solid service for the blockchain
Sether is the first smart social media data oracle.

Existing data oracles move data between any external source and the blockchain. Sether moves, monitors and analyses social media data for the blockchain, automating integration with social networks.

What businesses can do with SETHER ?​
  • Customer Loyalty
  • Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions
  • Marketing Campaigns
  • Bounty Campaigns
  • Transparent political support
  • Incentivize good PR
  • Proof of Action
  • Develop applications
  • ...and more

Our commitment to SETHER​
We are building Sether because we need it; this is how it came to be.
That is the reason why we are committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign.
Hence, there will be no soft-cap, because the project will continue and will go in production.

Stay tuned for  development news and opportunities, by  following and subscribing to our channels on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in and Youtube.

Pre-ICO Begins December 4th

The minimum contribution for pre-ICO:
Minimum 0.1 ETH or BTC equivalent with a bonus of 40%

For information on the terms of the pre-sale please contact investor@sether.io or register on the website to get updates.

Whitelist registration is open!
Please register on our website.

More details on sether.io

This is a project designed for campaigning and advertising, its totaly amazing if will be launched in the future. You guys should offer free trial.

"We are looking for special partners to use the platform for free in January 2018, to test how it works" https://www.sether.io/for-investors

ahmm you mean with "special partners";  someone who already invested in ICO or someone with good software test skills ?  I would like to do it. Is it involved with the bounty program or not ? 
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

Having different opinions about any project is something good, but we should always respect each other. I see sether as good project if the team succeed to deliver it, now the amount raised 9110.37 ETH which's something great for them.

equally.  Well, 9110.37 ETH is really big for the beginning of the ICO, I think the promotion of McAfee had a great impact in convincing

You are right, his advertising makes sether popularity goes high. Well, it is a good start now. Im sure many investors will join the project and knowing that in the ico they can buy sether in a low price.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

This is great, the token sale is continuously increasing it's been doubled from the last time I checked it. Does that mean they won't need any promotional campaign anymore?
Yes, this is a very high potential project and has got many supporters out there. They also have a very good bounty payment and tokens too have good value so i think they will continue to have some same camping until they get a full success and they have proper investment they need. I think this project will grow more and there will be more need of advertising.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

You are right, his advertising makes sether popularity goes high. Well, it is a good start now. Im sure many investors will join the project and knowing that in the ico they can buy sether in a low price.
Yes, truely SETHER is having good profit due to McAfee and probable it will have same in the future. This project has really earned a good investment and also it is cheap to purchase SETHER during the ICO sale.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

This project can reach heights. After all, they have an excellent advertising strategy and the entire road map is correct. I will continue to follow you!

yeah even I do not like McAfee, it was a good strategy from Sether Team to take him in the ads compaign. This mann may be do not know too much about cryptocurrency but he can do good advertisement  Grin

That's Marketing 101, how many brand ambassadors know anything about the product they endorse? Pretty much none, the only hting that matters is the amount of money they throw
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

Sether main aim is to work on marketplace & they have a good market idea... They are using social media to advertise their project..hope the social will help them to make the project successful...
Obviously sether has a good team. You are right without publishing news on social meadia it's totally impossible to reach at the door of an investor. Sether need more publishing for conquer.

You're right dude, a great team having a brilliant mind that why they had a output of great project. As the time passes by Sether become popular ICO project that supports by many people. Also, I appreciate their features which is Oraclize and ChainLink provide services for linking existing APIs to the blockchain. Hoping a great on success this project.
I also greatly appreciate or appreciate their features that Oraclize and ChainLink provide services to connect the existing API to the blockchain is a great idea, this project is very good to follow.
Yes that statement of yours is very true this project is helping many people in many ways.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

Sether is not created just to make profits from people in crypto market but they we're created because most of the people use multiple social networks at once in different aspects whether it is for business or for your personal use Sether is the best service you can get as they will organized and decentralized every famous social network for you to be updated and always on the Go. See all the live updates and post all at once using Sether. This would be a very big thing to be released in blockchain and I think if we support and keep on promoting Sether then it will succeed.
Yes, they can help with their branch which name "Good PR". I think most of new persons, who wants to start their new brand or just a little business,
can use this method for promote this.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:49:30 PM

Sether is not created just to make profits from people in crypto market but they we're created because most of the people use multiple social networks at once in different aspects whether it is for business or for your personal use Sether is the best service you can get as they will organized and decentralized every famous social network for you to be updated and always on the Go. See all the live updates and post all at once using Sether. This would be a very big thing to be released in blockchain and I think if we support and keep on promoting Sether then it will succeed.
I totally agree with your opinion that we need keep promoting SETHER. Lol, today i have go to Sether website, but they dont appear anything. Anyone have this problem like me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: