Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:56 AM

Ya I do think some of the bounty hunters lead to the dump but even more important is just the depression of the whole market in general.

SETHER will recover. Need to build the community.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

FB stopped giving all data, so no more FB for Sether.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

"The process to integrate Facebook into Sether takes some time. Our application is finished and under approval. Due to the recent media uproar, Facebook is reviewing its API integration rules and it will probably take longer for this alignment to happen. This means that registering on Sether with your Facebook account and holding Facebook influencer campaigns are currently unavailable. Sether 1.0 Beta only allows Twitter for campaigns and influencer registration.

Sether 1.0 – the next release – will offer integration with owned media, Reddit, Instagram, Telegram, Bitcointalk and, of course, Facebook."
totholio

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

Hi, platform planned to listing SETH on new exchanges? If yes - where will be listing? Thank.

Hi, Kucoin won the community vote, that's the next exchange to list SETH most likely, application in progress.

This is good news for sether, for us. Kucoin is a very good exchange, is very similar to binance.
It's still in progress, let us celebrate once this token will be listed in Kucoin.
Yeah, we have hitbtc but look at the volume, we did not even reach $1 million dollars, I hate to admit but we need a bigger exchanges like binance.

Binance requires high volume and a product with high demand for it, once the costumers will start using Sether they will have to buy on exchanges so the volume will rise in any exchange.
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:05:37 PM

"The process to integrate Facebook into Sether takes some time. Our application is finished and under approval. Due to the recent media uproar, Facebook is reviewing its API integration rules and it will probably take longer for this alignment to happen. This means that registering on Sether with your Facebook account and holding Facebook influencer campaigns are currently unavailable. Sether 1.0 Beta only allows Twitter for campaigns and influencer registration.

Sether 1.0 – the next release – will offer integration with owned media, Reddit, Instagram, Telegram, Bitcointalk and, of course, Facebook."
I read that, but today I've read that FB stops giving data to everybody.

Binance requires high volume and a product with high demand for it, once the costumers will start using Sether they will have to buy on exchanges so the volume will rise in any exchange.
Actually, it's enough just to pay them and they will list Sether or it was, not sure if they changed it.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

Hi, platform planned to listing SETH on new exchanges? If yes - where will be listing? Thank.

Hi, Kucoin won the community vote, that's the next exchange to list SETH most likely, application in progress.

This is good news for sether, for us. Kucoin is a very good exchange, is very similar to binance.
It's still in progress, let us celebrate once this token will be listed in Kucoin.
Yeah, we have hitbtc but look at the volume, we did not even reach $1 million dollars, I hate to admit but we need a bigger exchanges like binance.

Then in that case we should be holding Sether for a long term period, I believe there will be good news ahead.
Binance was a surprise and I think Kucoin has a great potential to grow but only the community can dictate what will happen since
in reality there is no permanent in the world and Binance could be overtaken in volume by new exchanges.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

Then in that case we should be holding Sether for a long term period, I believe there will be good news ahead.
Binance was a surprise and I think Kucoin has a great potential to grow but only the community can dictate what will happen since
in reality there is no permanent in the world and Binance could be overtaken in volume by new exchanges.

Yes, you are right. We shouldn't wait for high price of Sether tokens in several months after the end of ICO. Besides we should consider situation on the market.

totholio

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

Actually, it's enough just to pay them and they will list Sether or it was, not sure if they changed it.

Depends on the agreement I guess but they require something with high demand. The devs might also think that with the current price it wouldn't be worth.
totholio

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:55:45 PM

Sether doesn't need data from Facebook, they will receive the data from the companies who use the platform.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

Has the team commented on the current Facebook / data situation and if that effects the plans at all of the platform?

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
totholio

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

Has the team commented on the current Facebook / data situation and if that effects the plans at all of the platform?

https://sether.com/sether-1-0-beta-facebook-integration-announcement/

The process to integrate Facebook into Sether takes some time. Our application is finished and under approval. Due to the recent media uproar, Facebook is reviewing its API integration rules and it will probably take longer for this alignment to happen. This means that registering on Sether with your Facebook account and holding Facebook influencer campaigns are currently unavailable. Sether 1.0 Beta only allows Twitter for campaigns and influencer registration.

Sether 1.0 – the next release – will offer integration with owned media, Reddit, Instagram, Telegram, Bitcointalk and, of course, Facebook.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

I can ensure you that sether is not the typical pump and dump coin. I know there are alot of new fresh token that has just finished their ICO in 1 month and get listed in binance. Im sure they paid for it and they have no real product, it is a waste of money and bad sign that the devs of the token is just aiming to sell their stake
ZHiee

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:34:40 AM

What happened with sether,, the price of the SETH token drops below the ICO since listed on IDEX and now the SETH tokens price is increasingly of no value. Is there anyone's intention to suppress and destroy this project ,,

Distinctin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

I can ensure you that sether is not the typical pump and dump coin. I know there are alot of new fresh token that has just finished their ICO in 1 month and get listed in binance. Im sure they paid for it and they have no real product, it is a waste of money and bad sign that the devs of the token is just aiming to sell their stake
I don't think that is the main reason why they will have to pay to get listed in Binance.
IMO, they are looking for bigger market for their idea, they take a bigger risk paying a high fee for a chance that it will gain more investors.
The problem with small exchanges is that coins are not getting popular because most traders are trusting a big exchange like Binance.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:24:04 AM

That's not what I meant... I would more likely see SETHER on Bittrex anyway.

Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:00:40 AM

What happened with sether,, the price of the SETH token drops below the ICO since listed on IDEX and now the SETH tokens price is increasingly of no value. Is there anyone's intention to suppress and destroy this project ,,

Don't you see the total tendency on market? It isn't problem only Sether tokens. We shouldn't wait rising tokens price until situation on market will not change.

totholio

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

https://sether.com/sether-1-0-beta-is-live-on-mainnet/

The first part of the testing period is over, so we have taken Sether from the Testnet to Mainnet, to see how the platform reacts under normal circumstances. The Beta platform is open for trial to anyone, all the marketing tools available can now be used with Seth coins. To make it easier for the first testers, we will soon publish detailed tutorials for each tool. Until then, you can address any questions to contact@sether.com.
levelnaut

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

is it late to join Beta testing? I would like to join it too  Wink
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

Sether crowdsale ended in a bad market time. Almost all tokens that were listing on exchange during this period, showed a negative dynamics of prices

Distinctin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

Sether crowdsale ended in a bad market time. Almost all tokens that were listing on exchange during this period, showed a negative dynamics of prices
The price now is not really an issue, one can see it normal if he is following the market situation.
If I am a potential investor, I would not worry on this price because I know I can buy cheap and I can make easy profit in just short term.
Good news about the project would help but it will be more appreciated when at the right timing.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: